Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dislike how she in one of her latest stories she said “I don’t know if this will make sense captioned.” I have a friend with a hearing disability and stories that aren’t captioned just aren’t accessible for her, so it frustrates me so much when influencers say captioning takes to much time etc. Also, that story about Rich getting the words to a Christmas song wrong would have totally made sense written out so I don’t even see where she’s coming from.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I really dislike how she in one of her latest stories she said “I don’t know if this will make sense captioned.” I have a friend with a hearing disability and stories that aren’t captioned just aren’t accessible for her, so it frustrates me so much when influencers say captioning takes to much time etc. Also, that story about Rich getting the words to a Christmas song wrong would have totally made sense written out so I don’t even see where she’s coming from.
I doubt she’ll have people with a hearing disability in mind when she does caption things. She probably captions clips and stories to get more views, because people can watch them at work or on the train with the sound off.

Although Lily is also the queen of the completely silent story, so much so that I often think my phone isn’t working. Your friend is not missing much in those stories I guess.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20201202-215241.png

My god, her face in her latest grid post!!

She is literally sucking joy and colour from my life through my phone screen with that death stare.

You can really tell in her eyes that she just scratched the crap out of her floor dragging Shaun the Sheep over to the beige bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Lily is currently on 61k views for last Sunday's video and Anna is on 158k. Do we reckon Lily is going to pull this week's video when Anna's extra long vlog goes out? Place your bets now. She really is Miserablily in that photo. 🖕

Reactions: 22
I went back and watched a few vlogs from Vlogmas 2015 and 2016 and Lily is like a different person. Yes she still moans but she's chatty, and engaging, and seems to have a cool, fun London life that she so wants us to think she still has. It's depressing how miserable she has become, and she looks so grey and miserable these days too.

Reactions: 16
I went back and watched a few vlogs from Vlogmas 2015 and 2016 and Lily is like a different person. Yes she still moans but she's chatty, and engaging, and seems to have a cool, fun London life that she so wants us to think she still has. It's depressing how miserable she has become, and she looks so grey and miserable these days too.
Yes, I really miss the old Lily even if she was still moany. Her sense of style has never been the best, but it was still decent enough, she looked a hundred times better, and I felt I could relate to her. Now even the filters she uses on Instagram are depressing and her house is also starting to depress me. I wish there were some other UK bloggers I could enjoy following. Not that I live in the UK (I’m across the pond, actually) but I just like following people from different cities/countries. I never understood the fascination with BB or Lizzie, and Anna is, of course, boring. Estee is unrelatable and there’s just something about her personality that turns me off (can’t really put my finger on it, but I stopped following her even while she was still with Aslan) and don’t get me started about Amelia — she’s just plain tacky. Maybe I’m asking for too much, but I welcome suggestions!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, I really miss the old Lily even if she was still moany. Her sense of style has never been the best, but it was still decent enough, she looked a hundred times better, and I felt I could relate to her. Now even the filters she uses on Instagram are depressing and her house is also starting to depress me. I wish there were some other UK bloggers I could enjoy following. Not that I live in the UK (I’m across the pond, actually) but I just like following people from different cities/countries. I never understood the fascination with BB or Lizzie, and Anna is, of course, boring. Estee is unrelatable and there’s just something about her personality that turns me off (can’t really put my finger on it, but I stopped following her even while she was still with Aslan) and don’t get me started about Amelia — she’s just plain tacky. Maybe I’m asking for too much, but I welcome suggestions!
Those were the days. The only person that I is quite the same is Fleur I think. I think for Fleur, YouTube is like a hobby than an income stream. I don’t get BB either, I just don’t like her ( the kind that I cannot be arse to watch), find her to be a marmite YouTuber.

Her latest Instagram post just shows the kind of trendy vibe she's feeling now. Her new neutral sheep chair and the scandi shelves are probably the only thing in the house that fit that vibe and that's why she's moved the chair to get it all in one photo.

But now what? She can't use them in every photo from now on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot watch BB either, the endles talking and talking about nothing. Even saying she went for a run in the morning ends up being a 10 minute story including some form of self analysis. I can put the videos on 1.5 speed and still not miss anything. Her videos are often 45+ minutes. I’m not necessarily into her style as a whole, but I am a coat hoarder and she wears such beautiful coats in my opinion, so that’s how she’s lured me in at first. But now, a tagged post on Instagram will do.

Reactions: 4
So Alex Stedman from The Frugality got sent one of the Frances Costelloe Ca’ Pietra prints too, and apparently it was made USING one of their new paint colours. Love how Lily is so crap at her job that she just completely failed to explain that!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This photo provides a completely different aesthetic then what her house truly is. How scandi! Also, is it just me that hates when her feet appear in any photo? Makes my skin crawl for some reason
that looks like the most uncomfortable chair ever! Can she literally not lean back? Where’s the back?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.