Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just go to the shop and... buy a walnut
For all the times she talks about london being so so good and different and unique and the one time that is actually true is that her local corner shop almost definitely has walnuts in a huge box outside.

She is so used to getting things sent to her, even their dinners, that she is incapable of acting like a normal person.

Who asks their friends and family if they have a walnut you could take instead of just going to the shop? Its christmas, even bleeping tesco express probably has walnuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Who needs a SILK FACE MASK????? Who is that over the top? When millions are out of work because of the pandemic she’s over here with a pure silk face mask.
I felt fancy getting a linen one but my skin is so sensitive I had too 😂

Reactions: 5
I am laughing so much reading this today!!! 😂
Also....the last office styled by Lily was my favorite. I had really liked her space. Not that she needs any actual office things which an actual office will obviously have so it wasn't looking all papers and boring office stuff but still it was quite happy and lively and chic. What has happened of l Lily???!!

Reactions: 4
Just go to you account preferences and apparently you can choose different colours. It never occurred to me until now 😆
Thanks lol! No one told me

I am laughing so much reading this today!!! 😂
Also....the last office styled by Lily was my favorite. I had really liked her space. Not that she needs any actual office things which an actual office will obviously have so it wasn't looking all papers and boring office stuff but still it was quite happy and lively and chic. What has happened of l Lily???!!
same I like her office when she had the blue gifted soda, now is just a store room with her laundry bag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What...? This woman is so dull that she's in awe of the "beauty" of the radiator. OK. Looks pretty standard to me but the fact that it's black probably makes it look super premium in Lily's dim mind.

IMG_0010.PNG

I guess you can never predict these things but I have a hard time believing that Lily and Rich will be one of those couples that stays married forever... I'm pretty cynical and I'm very sarcastic but I'm never mean to my partner, and especially not in public. Lily's snark comes off as really harmful imo. Sure, you can brush it off as banter if you want, but imagine if your partner treated you like this every day for 10/20/30 years? I couldn't take it/would want someone respectful and caring enough to realise that it's hurtful (but hey ho, that's me, wanting to be treated well in my relationships lol). Lily tries really hard to convince everyone that this is just how they are, that they both laugh about her meanness but to me that's fishy. She never passes up an opportunity to put him down/make fun of him (2 days ago she made fun of his drawing skills!). I refuse to believe that's a solid foundation for a long-term relationship.

IMG_0011.PNG

Reactions: 24
I'm just glad my relationship is nothing likes theirs. My husband and I jab at each other but people can also tell we really love each other, and our ratio of positive things vs poke-fun-at-you jabs is really high and def outweighs our jokes. There are studies out there that basically say you need a high ratio of positive stuff in order to not have negative jokes/actions negatively impact the relationship. Lily doesn't show us the positive stuff she does for Rich, if it's there.

Reactions: 25
What...? This woman is so dull that she's in awe of the "beauty" of the radiator. OK. Looks pretty standard to me but the fact that it's black probably makes it look super premium in Lily's dim mind.

View attachment 332265

I guess you can never predict these things but I have a hard time believing that Lily and Rich will be one of those couples that stays married forever... I'm pretty cynical and I'm very sarcastic but I'm never mean to my partner, and especially not in public. Lily's snark comes off as really harmful imo. Sure, you can brush it off as banter if you want, but imagine if your partner treated you like this every day for 10/20/30 years? I couldn't take it/would want someone respectful and caring enough to realise that it's hurtful (but hey ho, that's me, wanting to be treated well in my relationships lol). Lily tries really hard to convince everyone that this is just how they are, that they both laugh about her meanness but to me that's fishy. She never passes up an opportunity to put him down/make fun of him (2 days ago she made fun of his drawing skills!). I refuse to believe that's a solid foundation for a long-term relationship.

View attachment 332266
A black towel rail. No one told me you could get black towel rails. Maybe it's just a London thing, only available in London maybe? Or is it a mum thing? Well anyway it's so cool, unique and clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m surprised she didn’t somehow blame it on Rich or Grey. Also, this shows how little attention she pays to her stuff. First thing I do with all my chairs/furniture with legs is put fleece rings on bottom to protect the floor (I guess because I would have to pay from my own pocket to the landlord for any damage).

If she was a perfectionist as she likes to claim, she would’ve noticed those nails.
The perfectionist claim always makes me roll my eyes. She’s definitely not, and it’s obvious in her very public work, riddled with typos and inconsistent content schedule. I think anyone who cares about their stuff puts floor protectors on, that’s a totally normal thing to do!

She doesn’t take care of her stuff. This, in combination with getting gifted/buying tat, is another reason she is constantly shopping and having to replace crap. I also hate watching her open stuff bc she just rips through it. It’s greed made visible!

Reactions: 16

View attachment 332265
Knowing Lily she probably only washes her towels once or twice a year, so she probably forgot how it looked like under a pile of dirty towels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Knowing Lily she probably only washes her towels once or twice a year, so she probably forgot how it looked like under a pile of dirty towels.
Well considering we only get one story a year of her changing her sheets, I wouldn’t be surprised! Remember that bathroom video with the one cream towels behind her that were filthy? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
It was definitely her soho home chair that made the scratches- she’s just put up a photo of her and she’s moved it across the room to that wee bench thing. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
[...] I also hate watching her open stuff bc she just rips through it. It’s greed made visible!
This is something I’ve noticed in a lot of influencers opening packages. It’s clear they do not have to worry about having to returning things in the box or bag it came in.

Reactions: 10
It was definitely her soho home chair that made the scratches- she’s just put up a photo of her and she’s moved it across the room to that wee bench thing. Lol!
Karma for buying the ridiculous garlic bulb chair!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she’s already requisitioned the bench for styling props and taking photos. Sorry grey that areas not for you

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.