Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she attributes something to being a 'British/English/London thing' she makes herself sound really ignorant.

Also, someone needs to tell her that being a 'Londoner' is not a personality trait. Stop trying to make it a thing Lily. It's not happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whenever she attributes something to being a 'British/English/London thing' she makes herself sound really ignorant.

Also, someone needs to tell her that being a 'Londoner' is not a personality trait. Stop trying to make it a thing Lily. It's not happening.
Is her occupation haha full time Londoner. I am not joking is literally her bio

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That sweet potato looked really good until she dropped those beans on top 🤢 I'm sorry if that's a dish you like, to me it looked disgusting. The whole vlog (apart from the Grey footage) was a snoozefest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That sweet potato looked really good until she dropped those beans on top 🤢 I'm sorry if that's a dish you like, to me it looked disgusting. The whole vlog (apart from the Grey footage) was a snoozefest.
Lol - she was like her justification for cooking it in the microwave was because she hasn't got time. 1) who cares how you cook it? It's just another reason to blart on about how BUSY she is. She's soooo BUSY ALL THE TIME and 2) she works from home, she could pop down to pre-heat the oven then when the oven is ready pop the potato in around an hour or so before she wants to eat. Just takes a bit of organisation. It's not like she had to rush home from the office, battle through traffic to get to her kids nursery on time and then get home and make a full on meal before doing a fraught bedtime with an overtired toddler. Which is the norm for most busy working mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lol - she was like her justification for cooking it in the microwave was because she hasn't got time. 1) who cares how you cook it? It's just another reason to blart on about how BUSY she is. She's soooo BUSY ALL THE TIME and 2) she works from home, she could pop down to pre-heat the oven then when the oven is ready pop the potato in around an hour or so before she wants to eat. Just takes a bit of organisation. It's not like she had to rush home from the office, battle through traffic to get to her kids nursery on time and then get home and make a full on meal before doing a fraught bedtime with an overtired toddler. Which is the norm for most busy working mums.
She literally made soup from scratch the other day? Or was that a sneaky ad for her blender? 🤔

Reactions: 6
With the airport runaway (kudos to whoever that came up with that term), she literally took a flight home from her office to the kitchen :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dark hair does mean you look like Rachel Weisz. And yes, she'd never list Amy Winehouse, eventhough she's been told she looks like her for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Why does a battery organiser excite me so much?’.. because you have a sad sad life, Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so sick and tired of endless Missoma Ads by multiple bloggers and on the same day! Shall we make a petition to stop Lily from using the word "smart" and Missoma ADs?

Reactions: 23
The missoma jewellery reminds me of the cheap gold jewellery I’d buy from Topshop when I was teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She showed the new chair in the latest vlog. The fabric in the close-up looked quite old-fashioned and used. However I was happy to see Grey touching it. Still no desk for Rich though :(

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.