Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily seems to feel that she misses her "old life", is envious of the opportunities that other influencers are getting and thinks it's because she's a mum that she's losing out. She also seems bitter because she followed the most basic life path and hasn't found satisfaction at the end. She did everything "right" and isn't very happy.
I agree with your post but then she has referred to thinking of her old pre-baby self (and other women who don't have children) as 'irrelevant' and as 'having no value.' Maybe she doesn't believe this at all and is just trying to convince herself of it so she can feel better about 'New Lily' and let go of 'Old Lily.'

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice in IG stories the blue velvet chair in her kitchen where the table normally is? Looks like lily is finally addressing the dead zone!

Reactions: 3
This
No, you're not the only one who hates it.
It’s soooooo annoying! I only work part time as well, but on those days I still get toddler up and ready, daycare run etc.
The public noseyiness over Anna’s new house is wearing thin; clearly using her ‘work wife’ for her own engagement

Reactions: 12
I also hate when she says 'work days' and 'mum days' am I the only one ? I'm a mum every day!
If I didn't know any better, I might assume that she and Rich were separated based on the expressions she uses. She keeps saying she's having a "Grey day" or that "Rich has her today" and they rarely do any activities as the whole family.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that they share the responsibilities and that they can both work without having to entertain a toddler at the same time. I just think it's odd that she has compartmentalized motherhood like this.

Reactions: 27
I’m a cynic. Found it highly convenient that she chose to share cute footage of Grey when Anna is doing little tours of her new garden and house. Anything to get some attention back on Lily.

Reactions: 33
She said being a youtuber she cannot hide any sort of purchase from us. witch please, you literally told everyone you have a new chair.

Reactions: 19
It really annoys me that she doesn’t put “ad” in the title (she only puts it in the corner of the cover image). I clicked on the video because I got a notification about it from YouTube, but that only showed the video title not the image, so I clicked not knowing it was an as.

Obviously it became painfully clear once she started going on about Misoma, but that’s not really the point

Reactions: 9
I love how she thinks we can all afford to gift Missoma shite to our loved ones and ourselves. It's such expensive tat.

My partner and I are lucky in that we've only been mildly impacted by Covid (salary wise) but we know we are still far from this all being over and have no idea what next year holds for us. Therefore we're going to be 'cautious' with out spending this Christmas (as is nearly everyone in our extended family). But Lily thinks i'm gunna blow £100 on earrings that look like they came out of a Christmas Cracker? Nahhh mate. Keep moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The story of her and Grey in the fort was the best content Lily has put out all year. It was something real and actually very heartwarming. That's what people want to see Lily genuine snapshots of joy. I'm not saying use Grey for views but after a crap year people want to see things that make them happy not another generic advert for stuff you have been gifted.

Reactions: 14
I love how she thinks we can all afford to gift Missoma shite to our loved ones and ourselves. It's such expensive tat.

My partner and I are lucky in that we've only been mildly impacted by Covid (salary wise) but we know we are still far from this all being over and have no idea what next year holds for us. Therefore we're going to be 'cautious' with out spending this Christmas (as is nearly everyone in our extended family). But Lily thinks i'm gunna blow £100 on earrings that look like they came out of a Christmas Cracker? Nahhh mate. Keep moving.
I've said this before but I honestly don't know who buys that Missoma stuff, it looks horrible to me. I wouldn't even take it if it was gifted to me. I wonder what their sales figures are like?

Reactions: 14
I've said this before but I honestly don't know who buys that Missoma stuff, it looks horrible to me. I wouldn't even take it if it was gifted to me. I wonder what their sales figures are like?
I know - it's so cheap looking. I've never actually met anyone who has bought anything from them.

Reactions: 7
Ok so I wasnt the only one who thinks she looks like Amy Winehouse. I love Amy, I've wanted to DM that to her for years but i was scared to offend her, she has that easily offended vibe, you know.

Yep, I sneaked in to her stories. Sorry!

Reactions: 6
Her new video...how bloody hard is it to put AD in the title?! Jesus Christ!! Also, why does she think we find it interesting she tells us all about her work day and the pictures she is taking, reels she is making. It’s not entertaining Lily! This is literally your job so just shut up about it and film something INTERESTING for once.

I know - it's so cheap looking. I've never actually met anyone who has bought anything from them.
I actually did years ago. This is before they had any deals with influencers. It was about 4 years ago and I saw someone I followed on instagram wear one of their necklaces and invested in one. I must say I LOVED it and got loads of compliments on it. However, this was when the gold chunky jewellery trend just came about. I would never wear that necklace now, it’s the opposite of timeless jewellery.

Reactions: 7
Did she seriously put on a ring to show herself making beans and cheese on a baked potato. Then asked if that's an ENGLISH thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.