Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their relationships are like their careers: right time, right place, and then hold on for dear life.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
also they could've interviewed their parents, just saying, there are so many ways to make this podcast less vanilla

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1606406769240.png

I thought we have evolved from Iphone 3 era, why put on a blur filter on everything. Well she is a typical london creative mum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The podcast starts with Lily disclaiming that both she and Anna have been in a relationship for over 10 years ( weird fake laugh). So she doesn't know anything about being single. (Also she mentions that she had a previous relationship that lasted 3 years before Rich. So basically she's always had, someone)

Lily's favourite thing is to talk to guys about periods (she literally used these words). She showed her brother-in-law how tampons work on facetime. ( Now we know why Grey is obsessed with tampons)

She is lucky to have a husband that shares household duties and likes a clean home.
He's fantastic, especially when she needs to work long hours editing videos. Rich helps a lot in the house. They are not a traditional couple thank god.

She used the word other half and later on, the feminist side of Lily regrets using it. She hates that word because according to her women are already complete.

According to Lily, the best thing about being single is being able to flirt. When she was single she was very shy. Now that she's in a relationship she can go clubbing, and not being shy, because she has the security of being in a relationship.

Anna is very needy and likes smooching a lot.

They did the Love Language test
Lily and Rich got similar results. Lily's love language are quality time, act of service, and words of affirmation. Rich instead of words of affirmation got physical touch, and she knew about that because he is a very touchy person.

There is no jealousy in their relationship because they are lucky that they are quite secure as a couple ( I think she meant that there is no risk of cheating)

There were no pieces of advice in that podcast, but only I am lucky, very lucky, gender equality but still Rich does all the work in the house, she's lucky my man will never cheat, I am lucky, did I said that I am lucky and in a stable relationship?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lmao Lily not uploading this Sunday is clearly because she doesn't want to be upstaged by Anna's Vlog 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lmao Lily not uploading this Sunday is clearly because she doesn't want to be upstaged by Anna's Vlog 😅
Lol just saw that! It’s only Thursday, can’t she pull one out the bag tomorrow lazy sod! “Oh but I’m so busy, it’s so nice to be working with brands I love again (soz all the crappy razor brands, I’ve moved on!)”

Her video on Weds was to make up for the one she missed the other Sunday too! Anyways, don’t think us lot are that sad about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Listening to the podcast and I actually feel sorry for anyone who might listen to these women and consider their advice/viewpoint as informative or important.

Reactions: 17
How did she think that could be a good enough/believable excuse? She could have at least cracked a smile. Anna's video is gonna be like 20-30 mins long and I'm sure Lily has seen most of the details anyway. She wants to watch a video that day so she can't possibly schedule hers and deal with all the comments because she'll be busy for 20 mins?

Aka doesn't want Anna's video taking away the attention from her video/is going be miserable and jealous all day watching Anna's new house get all the love/needs to spend the whole day analysing the house vlog and seeing how she can one-up Anna.

So obvious that Anna's vlog is going to consume Lily's day. It's a bit weird, surely Anna has shown her loads already?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Listening to the podcast and I actually feel sorry for anyone who might listen to these women and consider their advice/viewpoint as informative or important.
I haven't listened to their podcast recently but this is exactly how I felt when I've listened to it in the past. I feel sorry for those poor impressionable women who actually listen to them for advice and guidance. If you aren't married and own your own home Lily can quite easily make you feel like crap. Oh and let's not mention the fact if you have fertility issues or just can't/ don't want kids!

Reactions: 23
And she made it seem like that was all she wanted to do on Sunday because she's such a good friend. I smell some BS!

This is coming from the same woman that begs for likes and comments in her Instagram stories. She obviously knows she can't compete with the views!

It's lame, will she never post each time Anna has home content going up then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, the majority of us don't have the privilege of having their partner wfh or part-time. So a lot of irrelevant advice in this podcast.

Reactions: 11
I was actually looking forward to comparing the views, damn it! She can't do this every time Anna uploads surely? Maybe she's going to pull a big news stunt herself for views.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven't listened to their podcast recently but this is exactly how I felt when I've listened to it in the past. I feel sorry for those poor impressionable women who actually listen to them for advice and guidance. If you aren't married and own your own home Lily can quite easily make you feel like crap. Oh and let's not mention the fact if you have fertility issues or just can't/ don't want kids!
Lily is an awful person. Truly horrible. She just talked about how having a baby and how much closer it's brought her and Rich. She talked about how sharing the pregnancy and labour (SHE GAVE BIRTH DON'T YOU KNOW) made them better as a couple. She cannot fathom that some people journey to a child/becoming a parent doesn't involve a pregnancy or labour. She can only see things from her own limited perspective.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She thinks she had a lull period. Hahah no, Lily you are still having it. Grr she reminds me of those friends (ex) who think they are something else when they are not

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"If you are a mum, and you can't wear necklaces or earrings...." wait, what? I can never get over just how cheap the jewellery looks. The colour is so harsh. And 'layering' them (in Lily's case 'putting on everything I have by this brand'), it looks even worse.
I have never seen any piece that makes me want to go on the website and buy it, no matter how amaaaaazing the discount code is.
Did she actually say that?

Reactions: 1
I love when people shilling these things have no clue what they are talking about. Its little things but it always gets me when either the influencer or the person at the brand who approved the copy didn't catch it.

Tightness is a sign of dryness likely caused by harsh products stripping the skin of moisture. The cleanser cant fix that. It just doesn't cause it because its supposed to be not stripping on sensitive skin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.