Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to post about Anna on Lily’s post but hilarious how Anna posted on her IG story about their garden and now Lily is raking leaves in her garden 😂
Anna's garden is biggggg (obviously Lily's is a really good size for London standards, but it is way smaller compared to Anna's), and it has an actual SHED!!!! Lily will be fuming!

Reactions: 9
Anna's garden is biggggg (obviously Lily's is a really good size for London standards, but it is way smaller compared to Anna's), and it has an actual SHED!!!! Lily will be fuming!
Maybe Mark will turn it into a summer house or a studio lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So glad to have found this place as I was going mental on my own for these talentless plain vanilla people having 100s and 1000s of followers and coining! just because they started it before some other people. Does anyone have any clue where this pebbles (and seriously, this is a real name...?) person lives?

• Haha
Whew the mess in her living room -- couldn't cope with that on a daily basis, my space has to be tidy for the sake of my mental health 😅

Reactions: 6
Sorry to post about Anna on Lily’s post but hilarious how Anna posted on her IG story about their garden and now Lily is raking leaves in her garden 😂
Lily asked Anna for a garden tour on Instagram then used that opportunity to film herself taking leaves in her own garden 🙄 unbelievable! 😲 She really couldn’t give Anna the opportunity to show off the garden she’s always wanted without hijacking it for her own gain 😡.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The cuddling under the den melted my heart 🤷🏼‍♀️
i completely agree; it was so sweet and the way Grey’s face completely lit up when Lily got into the fort with her was adorable

i don’t know what happened with lily after having a baby, and the drastic personality shift but it really does seem like she loves Grey, even if she isn’t good at expressing that properly. i hope she gets help with her mental health if she needs it.

Reactions: 15
Whew the mess in her living room -- couldn't cope with that on a daily basis, my space has to be tidy for the sake of my mental health 😅
Haha good luck with a toddler! I mean they're all different but my house looks like a bomb has gone off in a toy shop until my little one is asleep and I can tidy it up! I do it as I go when I can but she's faster at making a mess than I am at tidying it.

i completely agree; it was so sweet and the way Grey’s face completely lit up when Lily got into the fort with her was adorable

i don’t know what happened with lily after having a baby, and the drastic personality shift but it really does seem like she loves Grey, even if she isn’t good at expressing that properly. i hope she gets help with her mental health if she needs it.
I definitely think there is something up with her since having Grey, that's not a bad thing it happens. But getting help is so important, I suffered quite badly with PND, there was no enjoyment in anything for me and was quite negative, so I see parts of her negativity as something I experienced. Thankfully I'm at the other end of it now, I just think Lily needs to give herself a big shake and deal with her issues head on. Her content is seriously suffering, and the constant whining is hard to listen to. As others have said she has more time than most but the constant complaints that she has no time is ridiculous. I'm a single mum, I work full time and manage to go to the gym or a walk most evenings plus I have started a part time course. She really needs to take stock of her life and see how blessed she is, she just doesn't live in the real world. I also hate when she says 'work days' and 'mum days' am I the only one ? I'm a mum every day!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So glad to have found this place as I was going mental on my own for these talentless plain vanilla people having 100s and 1000s of followers and coining! just because they started it before some other people. Does anyone have any clue where this pebbles (and seriously, this is a real name...?) person lives?
Bounds Green

Haha good luck with a toddler! I mean they're all different but my house looks like a bomb has gone off in a toy shop until my little one is asleep and I can tidy it up! I do it as I go when I can but she's faster at making a mess than I am at tidying it.
I don’t even have a toddler, but my house is always messy. It doesn’t bother me. I hate putting things away.

Reactions: 3
She makes me so angry but i keep watching her, why?? Help!

does she honestly think that what she does is work? And then the “working from home Tipps” - she has no idea how the corporate word works..
I wonder if she will fall pregnant again easily .. I doubt they have sex often.
having a very stressful job plus loneliness of COVID plus struggling with fertility issues for a long time makes it sometimes almost unbearable to see her moan..

• Heart
Reactions: 17

The transition to 'Mum' and 'losing your old life' is something some women really struggle with when having a baby. I think this is what Lily is struggling with and hasn't resolved.

Lily seems to feel that she misses her "old life", is envious of the opportunities that other influencers are getting and thinks it's because she's a mum that she's losing out. She also seems bitter because she followed the most basic life path and hasn't found satisfaction at the end. She did everything "right" and isn't very happy.

She clearly loves Grey - the best content from Lily is honestly seeing her interact with her daughter in a positive and loving way - but she has some feelings that she really needs to work out with some support.

Maybe she will enjoy Grey a bit more now she is getting older.

Reactions: 16
I think one of the reasons her cute moments with Grey come off so well is because there isn't a lot of sincerity in the other 95% of her content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.