Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched Lily all year (2020 has been crappy enough, I don't need her constant whining on top of that), but I do spot her in Anna's stories now or Anna replying to some Lily bs. After Lily had Grey I think she really started secretly resenting Anna. At least for being happy without kids, while Lily felt she had to take the next step after getting married and buying a house. Anna and Mark have just gone on to live their lives happily without kids so far and now they've moved into a house they're happy with. I don't know how anyone can stay friends with Lily (ironic given she wrote a book on friendship) so I've got to give props to Anna for putting up with all that passive aggressive tit she must be getting from Lily these days.

Reactions: 24
Why did she share the video of her singing?? I'm sat here trying to work out exactly what it achieves or how it helps her career..... nothing. Yet again, Lily reminiscing about the past for no good reason.
Lily reminds me of those washed up actors in Hollywood that keep holding onto that 1 hit show they had 100 years ago. No one remembers them, and no one cares. Lily is always reminiscing about the good old life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her middle sister looks the most like Amy Winehouse, in a good way. They hold their mouth in a very similar way.

Lily looks like a rough Amy at best.

Can't wait for the all the complaints Lily is going to have about ruining the paint in her cupboard when she uses it for firewood storage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ how flat was that performance 🤣 I really don’t see the Amy winehouse resemblance!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ how flat was that performance 🤣 I really don’t see the Amy winehouse resemblance!
At least she's consistent. As much charisma as she has in her YouTube videos and IG stories. Yawn fest. Booooooring.

Reactions: 7
Yeah poor Rich. He seems like a nice guy, Lily has to suck every bit of life right out of him (not literally) :LOL: doubt she's doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she clearing it out for wine and firewood when she often tell us they don't really drink (hence the redundant bar cart)? Or is that just spirits... They did have some gifted wine recently.

Reactions: 9
I wonder why?! I know Amy's had a bad rep around her Back to Black album but I still and always will find her cool. Lily's delusional if she doesn't see any similarity.
It used to annoy her because she wouldn’t openly say she’s
Jewish. Just like Amy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
"If you are a mum, and you can't wear necklaces or earrings...." wait, what? I can never get over just how cheap the jewellery looks. The colour is so harsh. And 'layering' them (in Lily's case 'putting on everything I have by this brand'), it looks even worse.
I have never seen any piece that makes me want to go on the website and buy it, no matter how amaaaaazing the discount code is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok, whose listened to the podcast and taken one for the team this week? I really want to know what they have to say about relationships!

Ok, whose listened to the podcast and taken one for the team this week? I really want to know what they have to say about relationships!
I’m not listening to it because I’m a *pretentious podcast listener who only listens to ones about economics, business, true crime and current events*, but to do an entire podcast about relationships when, between the two of you you’ve had a total of 2 long term intimate relationships is the most disingenuous bullshit ever. At least bring on a guest who’s been in multiple or isn’t yet married. They’re parents aren’t divorced, they’ve never moved away from their families or friends. What sorts of relationships insight would they have to offer?!

ETA: they have awkward entitled white girl syndrome. Same with Lizzy and Lindsey.

Reactions: 27
I mean, I guess in a way you could say that if you’re looking for a longterm relationship, you wouldn’t want advice from someone who’s had string of unsuccessful relationships. So I’ll give them that. But I doubt they have anything insightful to say, especially since I doubt I will find someone who will enjoy being bossed around like a certain someone’s husband.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.