Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite agree that Lily is prettier BUT..once you realize how horrible she is..she slowly becomes the ugly witch.. So really, personality comes first. Between the 2, I am rooting for Anna now. Just because she's a better and decent person overall, not necessarily for her content because it really gets boring when you already know what her entire wardrobe consists of 😆

Oh god..that seems pathetic.
Totally, if he dares to say Lily is prettier I will file for divorce. To be fair, he was looking at old Lily than current Lily

Reactions: 4
Who gets up in the morning and thinks, “I know. Today I’m going to wear every single jumper I own and make a video out of it”

Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't say that either Anna or Lily were particularly pretty in a conventional sense.

I think Lily in the past has looked very striking but as everyone else has said seeing her now she looks very drab. I don't like to speculate in mental health issues but I do wonder if she has PND as she seemed so changed and very lost since having Grey. I do think she is like a friend of mine who had children as it was basically part of the deal of being with her husband. I think my friend would be happy without children although obviously she loves her kids.

Anna isn't unattractive but the brows aren't doing her any favours and she has quite a square face. She might look better with a different hair style? Unlike Lily her personality shines through her face. Yes she is bland and repetitive but you can see she is a nice person who sees the good in things. I think unlike Lily she sees how lucky she was and is with her career and I think she does put more thought and effort into her content.

I think if Anna has kids we will see even more the gap between Lily and Anna's life choices. I think Anna will protect her children's identities by not showing their faces often or at all but she will transition into mummy/housewife content.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't see Lily ever getting out of this years-long rut. Every possible privilege in the world and her personality and work output get exponentially worse each year. If she's having a mental health issue, she's made no visible inroads to addressing it. She continues to indicate she's going to add another child into the mix. If she finds things so challenging already when neither she nor her husband work full-time, then good luck with two small children. I just want to believe that her gravy train is going to run out eventually. I am losing faith. I see it slowing down, but she is still being stupidly overcompensated for being total tit at what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wouldn't say that either Anna or Lily were particularly pretty in a conventional sense.

I think Lily in the past has looked very striking but as everyone else has said seeing her now she looks very drab. I don't like to speculate in mental health issues but I do wonder if she has PND as she seemed so changed and very lost since having Grey. I do think she is like a friend of mine who had children as it was basically part of the deal of being with her husband. I think my friend would be happy without children although obviously she loves her kids.

Anna isn't unattractive but the brows aren't doing her any favours and she has quite a square face. She might look better with a different hair style? Unlike Lily her personality shines through her face. Yes she is bland and repetitive but you can see she is a nice person who sees the good in things. I think unlike Lily she sees how lucky she was and is with her career and I think she does put more thought and effort into her content.
I've met Anna in real life and actually she's so much more beautiful in person than on camera. She was radiant, engaged, tall (!) and very lovely.

Lily 100% suits darker hair better. She's barely got any hair left after she's snapped it all off with her incessant use of heat and bleach. She is really not making the best of herself, and it's so frustrating to watch! The jumper reel - I cannot. In what world is that engaging content. It's not styling. It's barely an outfit. Don't see the point.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Anna looks her best with longer hair and thinner eyebrows. Short hair adds weight to her face. Unfortunately, I think the eyebrows are here to stay. She seems oblivious to how horrendous they look. I can't figure out how or why she thinks they look good, but it seems she does?! I wonder if any of her friends/family/Mark commented on her eyebrows when she started growing them out? Because how could you not. They are huge! I also think, considering the amount of money Anna spends on clothes, that she often looks sloppy. She is a total fashion victim with no style of her own.

As for Lily, she's struggled with her body image since giving birth, and these days she dresses to cover rather than enhance her figure. I can only see that continuing as she goes on to have more children (I think she will be pregnant again in 2021; she's alluded to as much on the podcast). I agree that she often looked attractive and well turned-out a few years back. Once upon a time, she seemed to know how to put an outfit together. Now, just like Anna, she often looks sloppy.

Reactions: 18
Who gets up in the morning and thinks, “I know. Today I’m going to wear every single jumper I own and make a video out of it”

Bizarre.
And then complain about it as you're doing it, because nobody held a gun to your head........ Lily is just so odd.

Reactions: 11
I watched her jumper reel and dear me that was bad! Even I could put a better reel to together and look good and I’m not an influencer! She does not suit that oversized jumper look ...Anna always looks chic and effortless as does Emma Hill in those styles but poor Lily looks like me on a day off work at home (and likely the rest of us when we are trying to be stylish!) She really needs to find her own groove ...I don’t think fashion and beauty is for her ...not thesedays. Can’t imagine anyone being inspired by her fashion/style ...get more inspiration from a mannequin in a store window!

Reactions: 10
in 2020- Joggers and Jumper = Trend. And she think she is the OG for joggers.

Hello, I've been rocking this since 1990 - is so ordinary that I refused to be photographed in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And then complain about it as you're doing it, because nobody held a gun to your head........ Lily is just so odd.
I know she thinks it's part of her Keeping It Real brand, but that's actually so annoying. She's always complaining that something is hard to film/upload/edit/put together and we... don't care! If only she was producing an outstanding, well researched piece of work, but inevitably she delivers something like the jumper reel.

Reactions: 14
If anyone else would so openly complaint about their job or a task that they would do there would be serious consequences! I don’t know what goes behind scenes but if I were a brand and had a contract with someone that would act like this I wouldn’t bother collaborating with them again in the future..

If anyone else would so openly complaint about their job or a task that they would do there would be serious consequences! I don’t know what goes behind scenes but if I were a brand and had a contract with someone that would act like this I wouldn’t bother collaborating with them again in the future..
I wonder if these brands even watch this miserable woman, or if her agent just convinces them that the 435k on Instagram is good enough 🤔

I wonder if these brands even watch this miserable woman, or if her agent just convinces them that the 435k on Instagram is good enough 🤔
That stupid Misomma has 2.5k views while Anna has 6k if I am not wrong, I am sure they get paid the same rate. Only 0.5% of her followers view her Misomma's ad

• Wow
Most of those jumpers looked so dire and shapeless and uninspiring!! Does she own any nice clothing anymore. Her style is so much worse than a few years back!

Reactions: 9
Did no one tell her kids love to grab stuff?

(I will say, that little hand snatching the candlestick at the end was really cute. I hope Grey takes that energy and attitude into her young adulthood and tells Lily to shove it.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Lily going to complain about the leaves in her back garden every year? Or has no one told her yet that every autumn a tree loses its leaves

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry to post about Anna on Lily’s post but hilarious how Anna posted on her IG story about their garden and now Lily is raking leaves in her garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did no one tell her kids love to grab stuff?

(I will say, that little hand snatching the candlestick at the end was really cute. I hope Grey takes that energy and attitude into her young adulthood and tells Lily to shove it.)
Maybe Grey can become a Youtuber she can do a series of videos:
review my mum's interior design taste
review my mum's fashion sense
redo my mum's chicken soup
review my mum's pasta with ketchup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.