Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone! First time poster, longish time lurker here! I have actually been rewatching 2018 videos of Lily whilst brushing my teeth/doing my skincare and the contrast with her last video is shocking. She was actually quite chirpy and lively a couple of years ago and wore a variety of colours which made her look lovely, especially when she sported super dark hair. Between her being a first time mother and lockdown, there's actually quite a lot of ideas for good content she could have made but it just seems at this stage she's just not into her work anymore. Makes me somewhat nostalgic for that peak 2015/2016 era!

Reactions: 11
If I am her, I will brush my teeth with coffee every day. Those teeth are almost as bad as Stacey Solomon's

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks stunning in that picture someone has posted. I'm not saying we have to look put together all the time, but I personally feel 100 times better if I'm wearing something decent and my hair is clean. I've been working from home for months and I still get dressed in the morning (smart casual, obv) and make a bit of an effort, otherwise I just don't feel motivated. I think this is half her problem, she's lost the love for fashion as she's not sure how to navigate it now post baby, and the rut she's in is just making it worse. This is her job though, she's paid to make things look nice and she's just not managing that at the moment. She doesn't influence me to buy anything, and I can only imagine she's making a living from the lurking cookies. (thread suggestion, Lily Pebbles and the lurking cookies...?)

Also, those latest reels, wow. Can't even see half the jumper in most shots as they're huge and the camera is too close. The nicest ones were the smaller ones, I still love that Bella Freud one, even though its megabucks. I don't want to see a jumper collection, I want to see a selection of jumpers styled well. Her smile is so forced too, I hated it but couldn't look away.

Reactions: 22
Sorry she looks a male dressing up as female. She needs to go to a new hairdresser asap, why isn’t her manager telling her that she cannot pull off blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HAHAHAHA

That word that has 4 alphabets and starts with U.
I quite agree that Lily is prettier BUT..once you realize how horrible she is..she slowly becomes the ugly witch.. So really, personality comes first. Between the 2, I am rooting for Anna now. Just because she's a better and decent person overall, not necessarily for her content because it really gets boring when you already know what her entire wardrobe consists of 😆

The audacity... the begging... the cringing! So embarrassing! All to show off her tit collection of 30 boring, frumpy, dirty jumpers? I just can’t even.
Oh god..that seems pathetic.

Reactions: 11
The audacity... the begging... the cringing! So embarrassing! All to show off her tit collection of 30 boring, frumpy, dirty jumpers? I just can’t even.
Why does OG influencer and content creator Lily always have problems posting / uploading content and then has to beg for likes. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh and I checked out the Missoma post. Her hair was weird looking -i dont know why, and her fakeness really shines through..

Reactions: 5
E0C0099D-9F23-483E-BDAC-57FEB2D56CA9.png

No other truly busy mother would ever do this. Plus, if you really care about your child you want them to find fun and joy in toys, develop some independence, social skills through role play and, of course, certain motor skills depending on age. Toys are there for your child, not you, or your aesthetic, Lily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
The jumper reel... She looked sooo much better in the blue and the red!!! Like, she actually had life in her face. We never see her wear those ones any more. I know she loves the greige but it's really doing NOTHING for her. It's like she doesn't have the confidence to do or wear something that isn't an insta trend. I felt really sad for her after watching that.

Reactions: 8
It really puzzles me how Lily is SO contrived in everything she does or attempts to do (that Missoma ad and the bizarre pointless jumper reel...ugh). This woman is incapable to think for herself and tries so hard to imitate others, either to fit in or simply because she's so clueless.

If you want to organise your child's toys, then by all means, go ahead. Take inventory of what you have and decide on a system that works for you. Why is she bending over backwards looking for ideas on pinterest? Apart from the very obvious reason that she wants the whole thing to be rainbow organised à la Home Edit so she can take pretty photos to put up on her Instagram feed?

View attachment 321659
No other truly busy mother would ever do this. Plus, if you really care about your child you want them to find fun and joy in toys, develop some independence, social skills through role play and, of course, certain motor skills depending on age. Toys are there for your child, not you, or your aesthetic, Lily.
I sometimes fall down a Pinterest/Insta wormhole of toy storage and beautiful open ended toys, but certainly not for hours - as I know most aren’t practical and they’re all heavily styled for photos. Lily doesn’t seem to get that

Reactions: 3
The jumper reel... She looked sooo much better in the blue and the red!!! Like, she actually had life in her face. We never see her wear those ones any more. I know she loves the greige but it's really doing NOTHING for her. It's like she doesn't have the confidence to do or wear something that isn't an insta trend. I felt really sad for her after watching that.
I liked the black turtleneck and the beige (light pink) cardigan on her... the only two that weren’t frumpy! The red was also nice as more fitted.

Reactions: 1
I watched her latest video and her reel. There wasn’t a single item of clothing there that I wanted to buy. I didn’t even click on any of the links - even if it looked amazing online, Lily made it look drab.

Reactions: 5
I watched her latest video and her reel. There wasn’t a single item of clothing there that I wanted to buy. I didn’t even click on any of the links - even if it looked amazing online, Lily made it look drab.
Doing a 30 jumper video was quite dumb, I’d rather see three well styled outfits with one of the jumper than just many jumpers.

I miss the days where Anna and Lily used to wear skirts and dresses and fitted tops. Oversized tshirts/jumpers with mom jeans/joggers can be a cool everyday look at times but I’m sick of it being central to their fashion.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.