Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Refinery29 is the leading global media company focused on young women. We inspire, entertain, and empower our audience through optimistic and diverse storytelling, experiences, and points of view.

LOL okay someone needs to do their Due D regarding Lily. There is nothing inspiring about Lily, she constantly tears someone down! She is pro-choice but don't understand why people choose to be child free.
Someone should contact refinery29 and let them know that. Lily is everything refinery29 tries not to be.

Reactions: 6

LA2019

Also some of the clothes on her rail look like ones she has had recently? Like the Hush joggers? And what looks like the colourful standard hoody? So was the shoot pre lockdown? Or were they working as normal? Is she just lying about the timings and if so, why?! Everything is just so fake and set up in her world. It pisses me off that she gets paid loads for it too!!!! (Prob over thinking it!)
I thought this - she got those slippers the weekend before lockdown started (which would've meant she had three days to do the shoot) but I can't remember if she got the joggers the Friday after lockdown started - she def showed them on her grid the first weekend of lockdown.

I remember last Christmas she hosted her family and tried to do do a stylish table setting but it looked so awful. She's rubbish at styling stuff like that so hard to believe that she's a good fit for the campaign.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Thanks to whoever shared her old floorplan on the last thread. Here is what I would have done with her house. I would have blocked off the lounge which could have been Greys playroom or a nice cosy lounge.

Extended the kitchen and had units including a large cupboard for the Hoover and ironing board. Put the door where I think her downstairs loo is and put the downstairs loo under the stairs. The kitchen are still had nice space for a table and sofa I think. Alternatively the wall where I have put a blue box representing a sofa could be a play area for Grey to have her kitchen etc.

I think if they want to go into the loft they would need to use some of the small box room (aka Grey's current room) for the stairs but the room might be big enough for a little reading nook or desk as a very small office.

Attachments

jeezlouise

Somehow I like Lily's better than Anna. Anna's like looking at her blog post or instagram...same outfits same posing....ughhh.
Aside from the utter bullshit in the text of the article I do too.

Anna looks like she pulled her clothes straight out of the dog basket, incredible really when we know she spends so much money on her wardrobe. I also think they've very slightly airbrushed her eyebrows. 😂

• Haha

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Honestly surprised she hasn't had a public meltdown about her low views yet. I could see her desperately trying to put the blame on other people or factors somehow (e.g. being a mom or some shit). Her viewership has SERIOUSLY plummeted. I guess people have finally had enough of her negative attitude and lack of creativity. She hasn't attained 100K views on a video in MONTHS. Even Anna performs better now.
my god I'm surprised her numbers are even this high (although totally agree they aren't what they used to be), these many people watch this monster?!

cocoblush

Anna's house on insta stories and it looks MASSIVE in comparison to Lily's.
So far it looks like it's pretty much the same size as Lily's. It's hard to tell how big it is from two pictures 🤷‍♀️. But either way, we are finally going to get new and interesting content from Anna and Lily has probably flipped her shit 😂

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Larry Doot I am DEAD 🤣

Hi guys quick question, is sending your child to nursery ar 2yo in the UK early or late? I am from Belgium and we send our kids at 3 months so 😅. I just gave birth myself and decided to take a longer (unpaid) leave but I am definitely the exception.
Most mums I know have gone back to work after about a year, so that’s when they have to find childcare of some sort. In the UK, we get a year’s paid maternity leave, so after that money can become an issue if you don’t go back to work.

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Her French is so great she can belittle Rich for his pronunciation of “croissant” while pronouncing it incorrectly herself! She even pronounced L’Occitane “Lockitan” in an old vlog, I guess the people from her favourite company Larry Doot never told her …
Larry Doot I am DEAD 🤣

Hi guys quick question, is sending your child to nursery ar 2yo in the UK early or late? I am from Belgium and we send our kids at 3 months so 😅. I just gave birth myself and decided to take a longer (unpaid) leave but I am definitely the exception.

Lulu42

And what a way to actually be real! Telling everyone how much you hate your hair and then slowly, through a process of embracing, learning to actually not hate it? Especially during a time when you’re not attending events or going outside. I mean, that
content just writes itself.
It annoys me how she goes on about wanting to embrace it because of Grey but then doesn’t do anything about it. I guess I just don’t understand hating something so much about yourself so I can’t grasp it.

dodobabe

I don’t think anybody disapproves of her sending Grey to nursery at 2.

Everybody is questioning why she wrote about it the way she did in her insta Q+A: “for reasons I don’t want to get into.” What? Just send your kid to nursery, or don’t. Why act like it’s some great contentious issue?
oh!!! sorry, i didn't see that story. my bad for misunderstanding.

• Heart

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Yes me too. I thought that was odd, she could have just said she’ll be going when she’s two years old, a lot of people wait a bit longer if they can it’s not a big deal but by saying that she has made it one!
Can only think it’s something to do with Rich going
back to work full time and she’s having a strop about it?
Yeah my assumption was that it had to do with Rich's work too.

Reactions: 5

Cristi0

Wow. Her latest video.

- Lily’s post-natal body, lack of creativity and loss of time is all Grey’s fault...but she doesn’t want to wait too long to have a second kid.
- don’t get her wrong, she still loves her house...but she wishes she had a separate playroom for Grey and she also didn’t stretch herself too much financially so they will probably buy another, bigger house at some point.
- no one told her that she’s stuck in her neighborhood once Grey starts school because, if they moved, Grey would have to change schools, which Lily never had to do...but Rich moved schools as a kid and was fine.
- Lily is worried about Rich eventually going back to work because it will affect her and she’ll have to spend more time with Grey.
did she also say her favourite loungewear was from B&M? 😂

• Haha

Geranium

VIP Member
Question folks. Would you sleep upstairs in your loft conversion and leave two small children sleeping downstairs?
We got a loft conversion when our girls were 4 and 6. We slept up there, they were on the floor below. But it’s not a big house, we could still hear every sneeze, cough, etc.

pinkvase

Okay so what is the yellow dress drama of 2013?
A few years ago a woman posted a yellow dress for sale on eBay and you could see her naked reflection in the mirror on the background. I didn't understand what Lily meant either so I had to google it. 😅