Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
She needs to leave her hair completely alone! I’ve still got some fuzzies after having a baby 2 years ago, but it’s so much healthier overall as I don’t blow dry / straighten it all the time (don’t work in an office anymore) but I do get it coloured.

I just don’t get why she feels the need to post such ‘relatable’ unflattering content all the time! How does she think it positions herself as aspirational and therefore brands wanting to work with her?!? She’s doomed to third rate razor blades forever!
imagine straighten her hair just to post unflattering content, what is the fucking point

Reactions: 6

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I guess for the campaign, they're probably going to show how Lily gives love to someone. Can you imagine Lily dropping off her food to her neighbour?

1605615628252.png

• Haha

S12345

I feel like she starts q&as and then ends up cutting them short abruptly because she is so petulant and she can’t handle people politely correcting her on things
That plus once she’s carefully selected the questions that enable her to shill with AL’s she gets bored. OR no one cares about her boring moany life?!

S12345

Wait, the second picture hasn’t had the filter treatment right like the one above? That angle is really not flattering. What was she thinking posting that up? She’s so manly 😂

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
When did she mention it? If in one of the vlogs, would you mind sharing it?
I think that was actually about two years ago when she was pregnant and talking about how she wanted to do maternity leave etc. I don’t remember if she shared it in a vlog, but she definitely mentioned the follow-up meeting going better in a vlog.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I must admit, with them having that huge dining table one of them could set up there. Probably Lily seeing as she has less work days than Rich, and she works on a laptop.
She could have even done another ark on the other wall and put the same desk there for Rich. And then put some shelves on the wall for “styling”.
That is one of the options, and this is the option that many people are doing, myself including. The downside is that the person who works in kitchen get distracted easily with people coming in and out of the kitchen. I dont know why she put that useless console table in the office which takes so much space. I am sure Richard’s company will pay for the new desk so is just lily doesnt want anything ikea to interfere with her STYLE

under the ivy

VIP Member
I don’t get her hair at all. I have quite course wavy hair and I use heat to style it most days. I wash it every two to three days and half fry it with a hair dryer and then let it air dry and straighten it. I use Aussie 3 minute miracle once a week and leave in conditioner every time I wash it and it’s in great condition. It’s not expensive and it works. How has she not found what works for her at the age of 33. There’s no way that’s baby hair, it’s definitely breakage. I think we all need to decide what’s important to us, I don’t dye my hair, maybe Lily can’t both dye and straighten hers.
I have a naturally wavy and thick hair that is bleached blonde balayage and straightened and blow dried every 2-3 days when I wash it. I use a Wella heat protector and I have ZERO breakage. I also use the Aussie 3 minute miracle and Garnier banana hair mask. Her hair is a state. It’s crying out for moisture. Maybe she should consider the curly girl method if she is serious about showing Grey curly hair is natural.

Gold_7

Chatty Member
No wonder why it’s been the most positive 48 hours of my life! Lily is such a downer, think this is a sign I need to unfollow but her feed is just so ridiculous and hilarious I can’t!
She’s like a parody...I’m the same, I just can’t look away.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
306281[/ATTACH]54589"]
Has she got a philodendron? They're actually quite poisonous, so best to keep kids away from them!

I think she tries to portray the lovely parts of being a Mum - like the curiosity of a child and a daughter playing with her Mum's makeup - but instead of pointing out how those kind of memories are special, she always makes it look miserable! Just keepin' it real.
Hahahah yeah especially how she ended the stories with frowning. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
But I don’t think she did particularly well in those subjects either.

I think Daddy leaned on the University, a bit of a cash injection, to get her in.

Sophie85

Regarding the mess of loft extension, I think she might realised how inconvenient that might be and force Rich to move to a bigger house for the reno!

apologies for the potentially really stupid question (I don’t own my own house yet nor have I done a reno) but I can’t figure out where they would put a staircase to the loft? Their upstairs hallway is tiny! Does anyone with way more knowledge than me know how this would work because I can’t figure it out and it’s bugging me 😂