Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I've never seen a gifted peloton either, but you can bet that Lily will try her very best to get one for free even though she'll never use it. They have one on trial and during that trial period I'm sure she'll be on Instagram tagging Peloton about how much she loves it, but it's such an investment etc. Also, in comparison to Lily, Fleur has an abundance of class. I've never really noticed her 'begging' for anything. I know Fleur is gifted plenty, but she also has plenty of cash to buy whatever she wants. Lily begs on the regular. She doesn't like to spend her own money on anything.
Question regarding pelaton, can you get it off John Lewis or something. If yes she might AF it or tag something similar that they also ‘consider’ so she can get the commissions

Reactions: 7

Summernights

VIP Member
Why is she so annoyed that people keep asking if this is the shot where the man was watching her “ this was NOT the shot” alright poobles calm down

Why is she so annoyed that people keep asking if this is the shot where the man was watching her “ this was NOT the shot” alright poobles calm down
Also why haven’t we seen this yet? I’m still waiting to see what BS ad she’s filmed it for

• Haha

PiggyPoo

My sister is a full time teacher, mother of 3 (adult) children, grandmother of 1 on the way and has a side business selling the most beautiful jumpers she makes on her knitting machine. She’s had cancer, loves life and would drop everything in a minute to help anyone out.

Let’s not mince words. Lily is a self entitled, precocious, spoilt little brat who can’t be bothered shifting her ass off the couch to make a proper meal instead of something that has been prepped and packed for her. Bet Rich does the dishes.
She's many things but precocious is not one of them!! 😂😂😂

• Haha

cocoblush

I had a thought watching her IG stories the other day and wonder if y'all feel the same... when I watch her content I don't see an "OG" influencer who knows what they're doing and is polished and professional and believable, I see a newbie who is trying/attempting to be an influencer and is so hollow and false that is comes off as desperate and cringy. Like as if it was an average person I went to high school with attempting to be an influencer. I don't know why I felt that the other day but it rang so true for me!
Yep, totally agree. If didn't know any better I would think that she was a newbie trying to jump on the influencer bandwagon now.

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
"Celebrate morning, noon and night"

😂 😂 😂 and Cowshed (or their PR company) approved this copy? What a load of drivel.

Lily makes it sound like she's going to worship the different times of the day instead of wanting to celebrate all day long

IMG_9706.PNG

I wouldn’t even know where to start if my brows were like hers. But I’m no brow expert. She definitely needs them shaping. I wonder if she should get them laminated like Anna and then trimmed?
I'm no expert either but I'd say at the minimum they need a good tidy up all over, a bit taken off three underneath from about a third in and shaping to give a slight arch back and then trimming - they look like rogue caterpillars on her face!

belppa

Saw Anna's story, she's currently reading an interior design handbook. I can imagine Lily shuffling to find similar resources to hide the fact that she based her decisions on her home reno purely on pinterest and IG. - nothing wrong with that but you know how she probly will not like that Anna will be better informed than her when it's her turn.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Getting rid if the Joseph Joseph utinsels she said were sooooo handy in her video too. Also why are they all hung on the spinner the wrong way around. Is she getting rid of the knife set yet too?

Readread

VIP Member
Haha, Lily is that kind of friend that will buy you a £9 garlic + 25% discount on Black Friday, and gift it to you on Xmas by wrapping it with her lame af wrapping paper. Having said that, I am looking forward to her lame af present wrapping stories this winter <3

Nothing wrong with that though, but this is Lily we are talking about, she will think she do you a great deal because she is so practical, she is definitely not cheap.
With a handmade boring brown card to match.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
If your veneers are done well, you shouldn't worry about biting an apple. Sure, don't try crack nuts with them but apples shouldn't be a problem.
Screenshot_20201105-124741~2.png

• Haha

Lucy_B

Didn't see anyone calling her out for not getting Rich a desk in her YouTube comments so I wrote this...

"Lily, just buy your husband a bigger desk so he can work from home comfortably. Out of the two of you, he's the one with an actual job (with a boss and deadlines etc..) and the room is big enough to fit two desks. Donate it to charity once he goes back to work"

Too nice?
I mean, you know it’s not nice at all. Especially saying she doesn’t have a real job will not sit well with Lily. Which I can understand. But I agree, get the guy a proper desk.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
The Plum and Ashby candle was part of the 'charity' highlights she does every month. The whole point of the candle was to light it on 15/10 as part of the 'wave of light' memorial. Clearly (as she's only just lit it) she didn't bother to take the time to properly understand what it was all about.
I don’t think she even mentioned this when she was blathering on about it! Yet another missed opportunity.

And she says we need to save money on Christmas presents-:here's an idea - lots of us probably won't buy presents at all. Lots of people will have to focus on the non consumerist aspects of Christmas such as being with our families and appreciating the small things. We don't need ideas (aka AL) for garlic crushers and cashmere socks that we won't be buying. Influencers really are irrelevant unless it's about spending money. Us not them that is.
I couldn’t agree with you more on this one!

Lucy_B

She can't take criticism lmfao. What do you mean you "know"? Obviously you don't or you wouldn't have pronounced the word incorrectly (not just once but twice may I add!). She always has to somehow justify herself when someone points out something she did/said wrong, like she always has to make it sound like it wasn't really wrong -- like she actually knows what the right way is but for some reason in this instance she did it differently. She's the worst.

View attachment 304707
The papyrus thing is another attempt of Lily turning her ignorance into a being relatable thing again. She assumes we all have those words we have never said out loud and therefore mispronounced in our heads. Like, you-know-that-feeling-when, or a that-moment-you-realise-that... Not sure if papyrus is the best example though. To me, that one falls in the “expresso” category.

Although, I have to say, in my native language Dutch it actually is pap-ee-rus instead of pa-pai-rus.

Foxyrin

VIP Member
If they want to position themselves as bffs to their followers / viewers, I want to know about their sex lives. Is Anna just as vanilla in the bedroom as she is in front of a camera and a clothing rail? Does Lily tie Rich up and make him call her ‘daddy’ or get turned on when Rich puts his tail between his legs after being told ‘no’?

Amazing! What the FB post was flooded with sex questions? Do we think they would avoid them or stammer their way through it?

Reactions: 6

openbook1

VIP Member
No longer on the podcast! There's no mention of the comments people posted on here. She does give some advice to women thinking about pregnancy but not the ones that implied she didn't understand why people don't want to be mothers and that since she's on the other side she can say it.
She must have edited it out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6