Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S12345

I think they just got a bit too excitable in the couples podcast ep and over shared but there’s certain things none of us need to know but they probably think they’ve stumbled onto something that makes them ‘relatable’ aka £££.

Reactions: 8

ECH

VIP Member
Why doesn't she take advantage of all her free Hersheson's appointments and restore her hair? Lockdown would be the perfect opportunity to stop with the heated appliances.
Because she would lose her entire following if in one of her grumpy mirror selfies she had slightly curly hair of course!

nosyhoe

You mean is no longer on the podcast or comment section being deleted?
No longer on the podcast! There's no mention of the comments people posted on here. She does give some advice to women thinking about pregnancy but not the ones that implied she didn't understand why people don't want to be mothers and that since she's on the other side she can say it.

• Wow

under the ivy

VIP Member
Grey is just the complete opposite of what her namesake suggests. Poor child. Middle name Grey, OK but first name 😬 There’s so many cheerful/trendy colour names such as Sienna, Violet, Ruby... I could go on. I’m also curious about the reason behind Grey going to nursery at 2. Tbh why is she going when Lily is WFH making her content in her big room office so Rich can go back to work full-time?

• Sad

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Listened to the podcast this morning and if I had a shot for every time Lily said "I don't have time..." I would be in hospital getting my stomach pumped! She is so unbelievably moany and repetitive - she says this in every podcast episode. What stood out to me as her biggest complaint was about putting Grey down at 7-7:30 pm and then having to come downstairs and cook dinner - surely they could take it in turns to do bath and bedtime? Or just eat the same meal as Grey but reheated later on? (Although I don't remember my parents ever eating separately to my sister and I as children...). Or a slow cooker meal or a meal from roasting tin cookbook that could be in the oven? I don't have kids but I cannot comprehend how she makes this into such an issue.
It looks to me like they feed Grey the same thing they’re eating (probably with a few adjustments), so why is this a big deal? Eat at the same time as your kid at 6, then do bath and book time until 7, put her down at 7:30 and then watch some TV or, better yet, read a book.

Do we think if Lily had been sat down on her wedding night and told that having a baby was going to change her life, body and career so dramatically, she still would’ve had a baby when she did?

Reactions: 7
I haven’t read the book so can’t say for sure but maybe some of her friends didn’t like the stories she shared?

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
But how was she supposed to know? It’s not like all of her sisters have multiple children and she could have asked them...
Also didn’t you know that Lily is the ONLY first time mom who knows what it is to have children and not to have children and can compare both situations?
In all honestly, is common sense lol. I mean she had no idea how the ikea picture frame works lol

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Remember a few months ago when Lily vlogged sitting at her office desk while Rich was sat on the floor doing a Zoom call? 🤦‍♀️. If she addresses the desk comments in a video she'll be like “It’s fine guys, Rich actually loves working on the floor...” 🙄
Rich can sit on his million dollar Japanese toilet if he is creative!

• Haha

Shysmiles

Jamie Redknapp was talking about how he had to pay for his peloton. They sent him one for a trial period, and then he had to pay to keep it. So pretty sure she won’t keep it. She’s too cheap, plus she’ll bitch about it being it the office. Itll clas with her diaoriha wall!

Pretty sure she’ll be glad of the havoc the loft extension will wreck, as it’ll allow her to spunk more money on her house. Pretty sure deep down she knows she’s fucked up, and it’ll allow her to change it with an excuse

nosyhoe

It's still there. I just checked. Listen from around 55 minutes. She talks about her pre-baby self as being irrelevant and she wonders what sort of value she had as a person before she had a baby. She says this in the company of Anna who doesn't have kids (Lol!) so I guess she sees Anna as irrelevant. She goes on to say that she struggles to understand why some women chose not to have kids. Anna does say that it's not the right choice for every person. Lily could go on to say more on this, but I've just listened to two minutes of her spouting this rubbish, and that's enough!
Ah thank you!! Her comments are so annoying.... I hate mothers like her.

gigidarcy

It's also funny that she says she doesn't like the update when it very clearly was designed with businesses in mind rather than consumers (by businesses I mean generally, people who use instagram as a tool for their job, including Lily). The whole turning the notification page into a shopping page and stuff? Who does she think this helps other than herself and the brands she promotes??! With every update, Instagram is just becoming more of a business platform, where it used to be just a platform for people to share pics with their friends/family. This is only helping her and the brands she works with. It really doesn't add anything good for any of us, mere consumers. I liked it much better when instagram wasn't flooded with ads, brands, consumption, and influencers, but unfortunately that's the direction the App has taken over the years--all for Lily's benefit. She's a total dumbass if she can't see that.
I asume that with this new thing brands will have a better link with consumers and wont need to pay influencers any more to post on insta. It could affect her career in the long term (however I don't think she is that smart and busines savvy to think that way, so probably she it's just lazy and doesn't want to learn something new for her job)

• Haha

palmer

Chatty Member
Honestly surprised she hasn't had a public meltdown about her low views yet. I could see her desperately trying to put the blame on other people or factors somehow (e.g. being a mom or some shit). Her viewership has SERIOUSLY plummeted. I guess people have finally had enough of her negative attitude and lack of creativity. She hasn't attained 100K views on a video in MONTHS. Even Anna performs better now.

Attachments