Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I don’t know why this is specifically etched into my memory but I remember her getting this garlic rocker (probably ad gifted) and talking about how “smart” and “genius” it is. I know they’re completely normal words to use but when lily uses them it makes me grit my teeth 😂
She also showed it in her kitchen tour and was saying it was a really good...

Reactions: 8

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
She has the huge space by the kitchen that looks like a hallway...she can easily fit a Peleton bike in. She is just waiting for one to be #gifted.

• Haha

cocoblush

She is going to HATE the loft extension because it is going to be so HOT up there all she will do is moan 🥵 and if they put Velux Windows in upstairs she might be able to hear raindrops on the roof all night. I had a loft bedroom and the raindrops on the roof drove me bonkers!

I also noticed that Lily has the same interior design book that Anna posted on her Instagram a few days ago..the grey one.

Last edited:

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I dont understand why she says the clips make no sense?! I use them all the time to fasten cereal bags, porridge oat bags, half empty snack packets for my daughter when out and about. Guess nobody told her... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I'm with you, they are the handiest things ever. I've got so many floating about the kitchen! I am guessing she doesn't know how to use them.

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
I listened to their latest podcast (I WFH and need some background noise, and Lily is very cutting towards Anna. I get it, my friends are always slagging each other for the craic, never in a bad way, but you don't do it to your friend who doesn't slag back. That's just bullying. At the end they mentioned leaving a review and Lily say she hadnt read them in a while... go and have a nosey. Every negative review is about her. It's a lot of Anna love and Lily hate.

Ah, it looks like Apple podcasts only shows you reviews from your own country, so I can only see arse licking ones from Germany. How annoying. What do the negative reviews say?

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
Gawd, I forgot about that stupid window.

Also can Rich ever do a workout without her making fun of and belittling him on the internet? We get it, Lily. You hate working out and don't know anything about working out. Its 2020 and you're in your 30s. These kinds of attitudes are not cute or funny.
She's an insufferable moron. "apparently" - what Lily you just thought Rich would have a little jog around the kitchen??

lemonlime

VIP Member
And she called herself the OG beauty blogger. Your inner jumper should be shorter than your jacket, simple.

Did she also called herself organised because I can see crumbs in her plate drawer

View attachment 302751

View attachment 302752
Wtf is this, oh wait Lily begging for some white company dish cloth. Have she not heard of micro fibre cloth
Just go and buy a bunch from Ikea like everyone else does, you miserable lump. The greed of this woman astonishes me.

belppa

How many of you want to bet that Lily has never done spinning before, she can't even do yoga or pilates without a good moan. Spinning may look easy, it can actually be tough. Spinning is not her usual cycling in the park
I agree, the first time I tried it, my friend and I looked at each other and we're like "oh sh*t, this is hard" But it's so much fun so we went on and booked more sessions.

I don't think Lily has it in her. She doesn't know how to enjoy anything in life.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Have you seen the refinery 29 article to go with the JL partnership? She mentions her bday in in December but then ends the article saying she has no idea how old she is? Not the first time she's alluded to the fact she can't figure out how old she is. I'm embarrassed for her.
Didn't she have trouble figuring out how old she was last year? I remember us making fun of her on this forum for it.

jeezlouise

Question folks. Would you sleep upstairs in your loft conversion and leave two small children sleeping downstairs?

pupsichek

Considering the newest strories in Lily's IG, it looks like she went away with Johnlewis. Perhaps that's what made her and Anna too busy and excited enough to skip a week of YT each in turns?

Also some of the clothes on her rail look like ones she has had recently? Like the Hush joggers? And what looks like the colourful standard hoody? So was the shoot pre lockdown? Or were they working as normal? Is she just lying about the timings and if so, why?! Everything is just so fake and set up in her world. It pisses me off that she gets paid loads for it too!!!! (Prob over thinking it!)

martaS

VIP Member
I want to see a picture of the chair in situ. Doesn’t she already have at least one sofa and a couple of arm chairs in that room? How on earth is it going to fit?
It's not. It will be an excuse for her to redo the whole room.