Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readinginks

VIP Member
She got a deal with John Lewis, I am not going to shop there again lol
I thought that was just an affiliate link like any other link to random items she has previously done to other JL products. I don’t think this was the exciting work she’s doing with brands. It’s probably again some shit irrelevant ad and since she knows it’s boring af she has to pretend she’s excited.

Reactions: 9

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
What is Lily’s obsession with those stupid French jumpers / tops.
Also, the slow handling and unboxing of anything. Does she think she’s being arty ?
Innit, she can't even master the English Language properly. I bet she gets a D and below for her French GCSE

• Haha

Lucy_B

Yes Grackle is the complete opposite of someone like Lily. And to think she used to be a high fashion model!

Last edited:

Lalelu

Oh my, some days I can’t stand her even less, if that is possible.

Everyone is following the news regarding us elections closely and her „content“ today is unboxing another boring grey jumper ...
i know that she decides actively not Tonfall about politics online.. but .. I dunno auch content on this day.. she is so irrelevant and I don’t know why she makes me so upset!

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I'm sorry I'm not from the UK. What is ASA?
Is the Advertising Standards Authority here in the UK, they regulate how influencers should declare their ads. You can file a complaint with them if you see any influencer being dodgy. Influencers usually get a light slap on the wrist

Reactions: 8

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I believe in the UK it would come under the Equality Act 2010.

Why does Lily never think before publishing things like this, surely somewhere in the deepest darkest corner of the waste land of her cranium there must be just a tiny little something saying "hey maybe it's wrong in 2020 to specify this has to be a woman designer" but no, of course not.
No one told her

But hey, she’s a FEMINIST, remember? And this just proves how much she doesn’t understand what feminism stands for.
Also stands for birthing

4A960EAB-F4FA-45FA-8824-CEEF426D2FF8.jpeg

lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I agree, the first time I tried it, my friend and I looked at each other and we're like "oh sh*t, this is hard" But it's so much fun so we went on and booked more sessions.

I don't think Lily has it in her. She doesn't know how to enjoy anything in life.
HAHA I am glad you found it fun, same as Lily, I hate exercising but I will take spinning any other day than running.
One thing I can't take with spinning is the motivational talks by the instructor - it is for some people but definitely not for me haha!

• Heart

S12345

LOL that Soho Home chair! The rooms of her house are way too small for that chair. She needs a sparsely furnished loft or some high ceiling rich dark wooded library room. I just CANNOT wait for the full room shot! What the hell is she thinking and why didn’t Rich talk some sense into her. This must have been gifted. There is NO WAY she bought this out of pocket. Rich seems rational, so I’m sure she was like “babe it’s FREE so we can’t say no!”
Not a huge fan of the chair either but it would definitely look better in a more spacious and light room like the one above. I doubt she spent her own money on it - that or it was heavily discounted - like all of the West Elm furniture she has.

Lucy_B

Yes, Lily, this often happens with every baby you have. But if you’re really looking for advice, I’d recommend not frying it to avoid any unnecessary breakage.

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I think you are right. I jumped to conclusion too quickly. Maybe is also her attempt to get more money because many of us will be shopping at JL
John Lewis would never work with Beggles. They’re the creme de la creme she will never attain. So desperate of her to use a swipe up link for them.

• Heart

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Lily’s latest story is so pointless? Is that content?
not even seen it but I imagine the answer is “no” (it’s not content).

.....just went to look and yup, was right the first time. And I love that the missoma story was her idea of peak productivity.

• Haha

gigidarcy

Sorry to bring this up again but I just cannot rest until I know what the thing was that ruined her book launch!!
I think that something happened with her friends. Right when the book came out she stopped vlogging and talking about them. There was sudden and drastic change in that part of her life and I believe that it has to be related.

Spotted Lisa Dawson on Instagram talking through her kitchen design over the past few years: "July 2016...Painted the cupboards Hague Blue. Obvs. :rolleyes: Didn't everyone?"

Lisa has redecorated multiple times since then...poor Lily, stuck with her Hague Blue house.
I had to unfollow her a while back. All she does is rearrange her house! And re decorate!! Ffs get a proper job.