Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she'll get rid of the Hague Blue, she's so stubborn when it comes to paint. Remember in her bedroom she said it was too expensive to repaint it but she bought new headboards for the bed, new furniture, sheets everything. Like really - how much does it cost to paint things?
She really has made a mess of her house, is there even one room she likes?
Haha Rich labor cost is 100 per hour and Lily’s classic moan is 350 per hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont think she'll get rid of the Hague Blue, she's so stubborn when it comes to paint. Remember in her bedroom she said it was too expensive to repaint it but she bought new headboards for the bed, new furniture, sheets everything. Like really - how much does it cost to paint things?
She really has made a mess of her house, is there even one room she likes?
Yes, the one she's yet to do

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here she goes with the artichoke content again 🙄. She thinks she’s so original because she eats artichokes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ she's revolting.
No Lily, that's not how the "pros" get the shot, that's how the hygienically-questionable unfluencer achieves a shot of herself dismembering an artichoke in an effort to create "content" that nobody asked for, again.
What is it about bleeping artichokes that she finds so fascinating?! Did she get a big response the other times she fiddled around with them for our viewing displeasure?
Is there a British Artichoke Board (BAB) I don't know about? Perhaps she's hoping to attract their attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just replied saying "timer?" I mean - it doesnt have to be that difficult.
This is yuck beyond 10000 level. I mean, privately I do a lot of yuck things too like chew my fingernails or scratch my feet with my toe nails but never have I thought, I am going to lick my phone.....

Christ she's revolting.
No Lily, that's not how the "pros" get the shot, that's how the hygienically-questionable unfluencer achieves a shot of herself dismembering an artichoke in an effort to create "content" that nobody asked for, again.
What is it about bleeping artichokes that she finds so fascinating?! Did she get a big response the other times she fiddled around with them for our viewing displeasure?
Is there a British Artichoke Board (BAB) I don't know about? Perhaps she's hoping to attract their attention?
Is probably another content that we don't need anyway. Probably not many people like artichoke or have eaten artichoke, is not the cheapest veg available. Lily, being a food snob does what she has to do, she tells us how much of a food snob she is by shoving artichoke down our throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is yuck beyond 10000 level. I mean, privately I do a lot of yuck things too like chew my fingernails or scratch my feet with my toe nails but never have I thought, I am going to lick my phone.....

Is probably another content that we don't need anyway. Probably not many people like artichoke or have eaten artichoke, is not the cheapest veg available. Lily, being a food snob does what she has to do, she tells us how much of a food snob she is by shoving artichoke down our throat.
I wonder how artichoke and ketchup would go together?
Must ask Lily, I'm sure she's tried it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I saw this as another back handed comment about Anna and Mark working together.

Yes Lily. That's why Anna gets more views than you. Because she has someone else to hold the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw this as another back handed comment about Anna and Mark working together.

Yes Lily. That's why Anna gets more views than you. Because she has someone else to hold the camera.
I think anna has enough sense not to do that. Even during pre-covid time, that's still gross.

Reactions: 4
Did Lily really go into all this effort for just one, single 'choke? Really? Is she too stingy to buy more than one?

I like artichokes but never cooked one from scratch, and peeled myself. You can buy tinned ones or ones in olive oil in jars and they're perfectly delicious so why go through this massive effort for a few bites?

Reactions: 7
Did Lily really go into all this effort for just one, single 'choke? Really? Is she too stingy to buy more than one?

I like artichokes but never cooked one from scratch, and peeled myself. You can buy tinned ones or ones in olive oil in jars and they're perfectly delicious so why go through this massive effort for a few bites?
For content, baby! Hahaha... she haven't got any other idea.. poor lily.

I really hope Grey did not see her doing that though.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t she already have an “artichoke” highlight? Why do we need a reel as well? So bizarre. I can’t believe this is work for her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Alsoooo, because of Covid, everytime I have been out and used my phone, I disinfect it when I get home...every side and inch. I bet Lily doesn't and she is bleeping sticking her tongue on it. Oh my god.
She barely washes her face masks, don't expect her to clean her mobile.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Lily, you can use that tongue on other places *WINK* *WINK*. Can she not wait until Rich is done with her job to film that damn artichoke

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her charity highlights is the most self-absorbed thing on the internet. Good for her if she really does so, but to save it to her highlights is so self indulgence

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.