Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her latest video just a beg for new clothes for Rich? I haven't watched it, but find it interesting that she also mentioned on the podcast a few weeks back that Rich needed new clothes. Naturally she went onto mention his preferred brands and labels. She has no shame!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Is her latest video just a beg for new clothes for Rich? I haven't watched it, but find it interesting that she also mentioned on the podcast a few weeks back that Rich needed new clothes. Naturally she went onto mention his preferred brands and labels. She has no shame!
I get the feeling that Rich has to spend 'his' money on his clothes. So Lily will make a beg for some, otherwise tough tit. I remember a couple of years ago they had a day out for his birthday and he was in some menswear shop and a shirt/jumper/jacket/sweater or whatever was something he really liked and she tagged the brand and said 'Rich really likes it but it is out of his budget' or similar. Made me think that she could easily afford this, especially for his birthday as a present but it came off that he has his own budget for 'his' things. I'd understand if it was Gucci or something but it was a hipstery-streetwear type place.

Greedy af Lily as per usual. I'm not saying she's obliged to pay for everything but if your husband likes something in a shop on his birthday who obviously doesn't have extravagant taste, why not treat him?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What fiasco is this? I don't remember what happened.
1. she bought an ikea picture frame, and don't understand why there are wording on the glass and it turns out that she did not remove the protective film. Is in one of the old vlog and she was properly annoyed
2. second one was about a new camera she bought and complaint that it has blue tint, if I am not wrong, she didn't peel of the sticker.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get the feeling that Rich has to spend 'his' money on his clothes. So Lily will make a beg for some, otherwise tough tit. I remember a couple of years ago they had a day out for his birthday and he was in some menswear shop and a shirt/jumper/jacket/sweater or whatever was something he really liked and she tagged the brand and said 'Rich really likes it but it is out of his budget' or similar. Made me think that she could easily afford this, especially for his birthday as a present but it came off that he has his own budget for 'his' things. I'd understand if it was Gucci or something but it was a hipstery-streetwear type place.

Greedy af Lily as per usual. I'm not saying she's obliged to pay for everything but if your husband likes something in a shop on his birthday who obviously doesn't have extravagant taste, why not treat him?
While I think it's great that he has a budget, his wife is bringing in 300k and could easily spend 150 pounds on some useless crap yet he has to save up 2 months to be able to afford a jacket? Seems a bit extreme to me. Lily can afford to buy her husband some new clothes (if Rich can't). Plus Lily is practically wearing all of Rich's old clothes!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ll be interested to see the views oN the rich wardrobe video. That’s the kind of content that I absolutely will not watch, I don’t even pay much attention to my own boyfriends wardrobe never mind a random influencer. Zzzzzz

Reactions: 13
Maybe she saw that on Anna's blog there is a "the mark edit" portion (i'm assuming those items are aff. links or were gifted to Mark by brands). 1 up for Anna! and lily has to have some for Rich as well..

To be honest, she's just trying too hard. Mark and Anna maybe a little bit boring but I much prefer their genuine affection, politeness and simple yet classic taste in design and style. You just can't fake these kinds of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ll be interested to see the views oN the rich wardrobe video. That’s the kind of content that I absolutely will not watch, I don’t even pay much attention to my own boyfriends wardrobe never mind a random influencer. Zzzzzz
Agreed, I don’t give a tit about anyone’s husbands wardrobe, not even my own!

Reactions: 13
Rich's wardrobe currently has half the views of Anna's latest vlog. I think their numbers are usually pretty similar (can't actually be bothered to check, lol!)

Reactions: 5
1. she bought an ikea picture frame, and don't understand why there are wording on the glass and it turns out that she did not remove the protective film. Is in one of the old vlog and she was properly annoyed
2. second one was about a new camera she bought and complaint that it has blue tint, if I am not wrong, she didn't peel of the sticker.
I don’t believe this, you have to be joking. I cannot stop laughing

Reactions: 6
While I think it's great that he has a budget, his wife is bringing in 300k and could easily spend 150 pounds on some useless crap yet he has to save up 2 months to be able to afford a jacket? Seems a bit extreme to me. Lily can afford to buy her husband some new clothes (if Rich can't). Plus Lily is practically wearing all of Rich's old clothes!
Plus she needs to compensate him for childcare.

I really feel like their relationship is not 50/50.

Hey Rich! If you’re reading, I’m single, pay for my own tit and love single dads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Plus she needs to compensate him for childcare.

I really feel like their relationship is not 50/50.

Hey Rich! If you’re reading, I’m single, pay for my own tit and love single dads 😂
Are you based in Canada? I have a feeling if they divorce is going to be a nasty. It will be a great get away from Lily and Lionel

Reactions: 3
She really does moan about everything doesn’t she? The Gruffalo trail was FAR, she has a buggy!

Reactions: 12
She really does moan about everything doesn’t she? The Gruffalo trail was FAR, she has a buggy!
She should just accept, be grateful and enjoy the fact she can actually go somewhere for some fresh air, space and a lovely family walk with her HEALTHY, happy family. But no, not Lily, no one told her to be grateful so she doesn’t know

Reactions: 16
Can't be bothered to watch latest video as have no interest in Rich's wardrobe but seems she's just continuing to copy Anna with getting him more involved like Mark is (not a good idea to copy IMO, I prefer Rich to Mark and he seems ok in vlogs but why does she think we want to see this?)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.