Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that work and even to her own words, books are going to cover it anyways. What a waste of time just to extend a boring aesthetic. Thinking about Sharon Farrell's styling for her toddler's room. Its bright and fun and not to fussy for a kid but still clean and simple. Lily has zero taste

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really do not understand why Grey's toys need to blend in? I hope her grandparents buy her very bright pink toys, we'll have Lily frothing from the mouth because of the colour and gender stereotypes..... ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All that work and even to her own words, books are going to cover it anyways. What a waste of time just to extend a boring aesthetic. Thinking about Sharon Farrell's styling for her toddler's room. Its bright and fun and not to fussy for a kid but still clean and simple. Lily has zero taste
Love Sharon.
Love what she did with Roisin's room, and her general attitude towards and interaction with her little daughter.
Lily could learn a lot from her.

Reactions: 6
Haha what with parents painting over their kids toys because it is too colorful. The other I saw someone painted over their kid’s kitchen in some farrow ball paint because the original color doesn’t go with the house lol
I remember Fleur De Force painted her daughter's Ikea table and chair set in the same colour as her kitchen. She even put vinyl marble on top to match her kitchen. It looked pretty good to be fair. The original was boring beige.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This witch even managed to make DST about BEING A PARENT. Poor you, Lily. You miserable twit. Maybe you should have thought about all that parenting entails before having a child.

Honestly, it baffles me that such a bad person has such a fortunate life. She deserves nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This witch even managed to make DST about BEING A PARENT. Poor you, Lily. You miserable twit. Maybe you should have thought about all that parenting entails before having a child.

Honestly, it baffles me that such a bad person has such a fortunate life. She deserves nothing.
And complains too much about it too..

I unsubscribed to her channel recently, because i just couldnt take it anymore. Unfollowing her now as well on IG. I'd rather read on here to follow what's happening with her, this is way more entertaining..

Speaking about that blue sticker, do you guys remember her fiasco with the Ikea picture frame and the canon camera? I will be so embarrassed to be honest, she is beyond stupid how is she so rich is a million dollar question that no one can answer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her baby is a darling...im still following only cause of that... also she shows the baby enough but not too much which is good!

Reactions: 1
Speaking about that blue sticker, do you guys remember her fiasco with the Ikea picture frame and the canon camera? I will be so embarrassed to be honest, she is beyond stupid how is she so rich is a million dollar question that no one can answer
One of the best moments ever that Ikea picture frame was. What a bleeping dimwit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Lily is slowly pushing more and more of Rich’s content.
One of the best moments ever that idea picture frame was. What a bleeping dimwit!
Still don’t understand how she cannot tell if the shelf has sticker or not. She is so dim. Private school haha

• Haha
Ugh that miserable face! How must Rich feel having to take these photos
Wow. She looks like a moody teenager dragged out for an educational and fun day out with her parents. I know that look because it's the face I pulled in every single photo when I was 13 and was obviously too cool to hang out with my family.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow. She looks like a moody teenager dragged out for an educational and fun day out with her parents. I know that look because it's the face I pulled in every single photo when I was 13 and was obviously too cool to hang out with my family.
That's exactly it, and how she behaves 99% of the time. A moody teenager. I'm sure she cries out 'That's not fair!!' a lot, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What fiasco is this? I don't remember what happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.