Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Youtube:
Lily Pebbles 1 hour ago

Hey guys! I haven’t done a Get Ready With Me video in over a year, and I’m think it’s going to make a come back on my channel soon. But I’d love to hear from you on what you like and don’t like about GRWM videos. I’m up for doing it a bit differently in a style that you guys want, so please give me any feedback and I’ll try to make it a video you’ll really enjoy watching. Thanks! Lily x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From Youtube:
Lily Pebbles 1 hour ago

Hey guys! I haven’t done a Get Ready With Me video in over a year, and I’m think it’s going to make a come back on my channel soon. But I’d love to hear from you on what you like and don’t like about GRWM videos. I’m up for doing it a bit differently in a style that you guys want, so please give me any feedback and I’ll try to make it a video you’ll really enjoy watching. Thanks! Lily x
Do your hair curly, show us all your moles and put on that ghost dress with the beige knitted vest over the top to make it more winter appropriate 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
From Youtube:
Lily Pebbles 1 hour ago

I think now that her teeth is fixed, her management is forcing her to do more chatty videos hence why the GRWM videos and she can beg for more beauty related jobs. Simple, just copy from Anna:rolleyes: I can sense her resistance in doing GRWM video, because whenever she doesn't want to do something, she will ask for public opinions and then she can presents those public opinions to her management to say - LOOK, is 2020, NO ONE LIKES GRWM videos anymore. Sneaky🐍

Do your hair curly, show us all your moles and put on that ghost dress with the beige knitted vest over the top to make it more winter appropriate 😉
Tell us the great things about London

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her bloody 1987 crap can go on the wall and Grey's photo belongs on the floor next to her boots. How does she not see how BAD that comes across?!

It's far more important that people know Lily is born in 1987 than know she has a cute daughter.
I was born in 1987 and Lilly is less than 3 weeks older than me but there is no way I would hang up a print with '1987' on my wall in place of a family photo. Especially one that is so basic and poorly designed like her's. I find it so cringy. There is something not right with her 🤷‍♀️ .

• Haha
From Youtube:
Lily Pebbles 1 hour ago

“Also, can some of you guys send me free stuff to wear in my grwm video and shoot the video for free, edit and upload it for free. Did I mention I would need it done for free? But it would totally be my video so I can take credit for it.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does Lily not bleeping realise how moronic she comes off in these stories?!

Complaining that it's itchy - it's the healing process, that idea alone should be enough to get you through the discomfort
Really looking forward to getting the stitches out - OH REALLY? And here I was, thinking that anyone with stitches wished they could keep them forever!
It would have been a lot easier if it wasn't on her hip - Hmm. I wonder how she'd be if she someday had to get stitches on her ugly FACE. Or on her knee. Her shoulder. The middle of her back. Wtf. Her lack of perspective and capacity for self reflection is incredible and a testament to her stupidity and general awfulness.
My skin is reacting badly to the dressing - boo bleeping hoo. Your skin is irritated? Tough luck. Suck it up and go to the pharmacy. Or suck it up and wait patiently (which is not an option for her)

And Rich is still there next to her, waiting on her every need. I'm sorry but looking at the placement of that dressing, I could easily do it alone. Of course it's nice to have someone take care of you and if you have mobility issue you would *need* someone else but Lily's just a big whiny baby.

IMG_9551.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Complaining that it's itchy - it's the healing process, that idea alone should be enough to get you through the discomfort
Really looking forward to getting the stitches out - OH REALLY? And here I was, thinking that anyone with stitches wished they could keep them forever!
It would have been a lot easier if it wasn't on her hip - Hmm. I wonder how she'd be if she someday had to get stitches on her ugly FACE. Or on her knee. Her shoulder. The middle of her back. Wtf. Her lack of perspective and capacity for self reflection is incredible and a testament to her stupidity and general awfulness.
My skin is reacting badly to the dressing - boo bleeping hoo. Your skin is irritated? Tough luck. Suck it up and go to the pharmacy. Or suck it up and wait patiently (which is not an option for her)

And Rich is still there next to her, waiting on her every need. I'm sorry but looking at the placement of that dressing, I could easily do it alone. Of course it's nice to have someone take care of you and if you have mobility issue you would *need* someone else but Lily's just a big whiny baby.

View attachment 275086
I have never known someone make such a drama over something so small.
I was in and out of hospital a fair bit as a kid and met several other kids who had had open heart surgery who were making less fuss than this.

Reactions: 18
I have never known someone make such a drama over something so small.
I was in and out of hospital a fair bit as a kid and met several other kids who had had open heart surgery who were making less fuss than this.
This explains why Rich needed to shave her fanny :p her incapability with anything

Mark is giving Lily and Rich a virtual slap on the face. He pinned all the pictures of how they want to do up their garden

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching Anna's latest video with her and Mark and their renovation plans and Q&A and it is SUCH a different vibe! Their relationship really feels like a partnership and its way more watchable whereas i cant even watch 1 minute of Lily's whining.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 275086
But Lily is a mole crusader!!

This is her mission!!!

Champion of moles! Keeping is real about mole removal!

Because no one ever tells you...!

Reactions: 7
What a drama queen. She cannot possibly consider herself a "voice" for people with moles when all she's doing is complaining about it like a bear with a sore head. Shut the duck up Lily.

Lily’s new Instagram video - styling my husband’s clothes...it’s not really styling when you just put them on over a pair of jeans?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lily’s new Instagram video - styling my husband’s clothes...it’s not really styling when you just put them on over a pair of jeans?!
Well, in her mind putting on a pair of shoes is “styling” them and putting tat on a bookshelf is “shelf styling”, so we shouldn’t be surprised. Still, if you call it styling it wouldn’t be so difficult to put some different jewellery on and change your hair slightly?

Reactions: 9
The frozen smile in that video is so creepy to me, like how does she not notice it while editing? Also, amazing styling - you put on three different tops with the same jeans, well done 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.