Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been discussed before. She loves hanging meaningless Desenio (ad-gifted-affiliate link) prints but has no family photo (although she was considering putting up some in the loo...). She also doesn't buy actual art unless it's gifted to her (re: the London map above her dining table) even though she has the disposable income.

Actually she and Rich did buy a nice painting when they were in the south of France a couple of years ago, that was hung in the former flat but Idk where it's gone now.
She could have hung the illustration Rich got her to propose with? It was mentioned in the couples podcast ep. That’s quite a special one you think you’d want to display. She’s so odd.

Reactions: 7
duck me, I am not a native English speaker, but Lily's English is terrible. But if I have to send out an email or I have submit a piece of work, I made sure that I read through my work a few times before I hit the submit button.
View attachment 273771
View attachment 273769
Maybe is London English that I don't know
I came here to post the exact same thing. These were two short sentences that she gets paid for and she managed to duck them up.

Reactions: 11
When this is her job, you’d think she’d at least spend some time proofreading it.

Reactions: 15
duck me, I am not a native English speaker, but Lily's English is terrible. But if I have to send out an email or I have submit a piece of work, I made sure that I read through my work a few times before I hit the submit button.
View attachment 273771
View attachment 273769
Maybe is London English that I don't know
I had to reread it a few times to understand it! These ads seem so rushed, I love Etsy but she's actually putting me off shopping there.

There are so many wonderful, unique items on Etsy and she's picked the most generic ones. Also, is she wearing a linen dress or is that the apron?

Reactions: 14
I’m soon opening my Etsy shop, so I really didn’t need to see this moron involved with them. It makes me question what kind of platform Etsy is trying to be if they are happy with this bullshit ad.

Reactions: 11
English is my second language, and when I was studying I was told to re-read all of my written sentences because you can tell if something isn't right when you have trouble reading it back. My teacher showed us poorly written stuff to compare it to good syntax and grammar, to find what seemed odd or wrong, even if we couldn't tell exactly why it was wrong. Those texts where so similar to the awful way Lily and Anna write, I have to re read their posts all the time, I have no trouble with 500 page novels, but most inffluencers write so bad that it takes extra time to understand what they are trying to say. I can think how they could get away with such bad writing in any other job.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The funny thing about her saying how much better the iPhone photo is, is that I actually hate the new iPhone camera. I think it over edits automatically. Its shallow depth of field is so aggressive

Reactions: 8
That photograph of Grey is beautiful, I’d have that blown up to a much bigger size, framed and placed where everyone who enters that house would see it if it were mine, not shoved on the bottom shelf in a tiny frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That photograph of Grey is beautiful, I’d have that blown up to a much bigger size, framed and placed where everyone who enters that house would see it if it were mine, not shoved on the bottom shelf in a tiny frame.
It's far more important that people know Lily is born in 1987 than know she has a cute daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's far more important that people know Lily is born in 1987 than know she has a cute daughter.
And even with a constant reminder she STILL doesn't know/can't calculate how old she is...

This morning she said that she hoped her new &Other Stories (ad-gifted-aff link) rubber-toed boots would stretch out a bit.

She really is missing a couple of IQ points.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see her teeth more than I see my own front teeth, I think I dislike her teeth maybe I am not used to it being so white.

Reactions: 8
How long until she starts on a crusade to get justice and representation for people with one foot half a size bigger than the other 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lily just shared a picture from a brand called "Moles and Freckles". Since the children modelling those clothes have neither moles nor freckles, I assume it's just the company's name, so I'm confused as to why Lily would share it? They refer to their capsule collection as "all about pink and creamy and of course GIRLS" which seems to clash with Lily's views on dressing Grey in a gender-neutral way. Am I missing something here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I swear Lily go on search engine and type 'mole/moles' to see what comes out. All these actions that she took lately makes me think that she hates her moles.

FFS, can she normalise curly hair instead, how many young girls feel the need to straighten their hair? When I was young I hated my wavy hair because everyone loves pointing out the obvious 'you've stubborn hair' / 'your hair feels like broom' / 'how frizzy is your hair'. But of course, she cannot normalise it because she will never wear it curly

Reactions: 18
I think she has removed the moles and freckles post on stories, I did see it earlier but just looked now (I wanted to check the brand out) and I can't see it.

Reactions: 4
I think she has removed the moles and freckles post on stories, I did see it earlier but just looked now (I wanted to check the brand out) and I can't see it.
Regrettably they are still there, just moved along to make room for her “portfolio”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.