Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly it. She had the means to have a DSLR camera and shop at Topshop multiple times a week and that’s what launched her career. There were more interesting bloggers by FAR (I loved gem fatale and VIPxox and even this plus size Welsh blogger who was called cupcake or something?) but they posted far less frequently because they were normal girls who’d speak about their jobs in shops and student loans and saving for stuff or buying stuff off eBay.

I remember there was a younger girl who was from mega money who came around the same time and would post the most expensive items everyone would have loved to have had, does anyone else remember her? She’d post pics in her bleeping huge garden lol.
Do you mean fashion filth? She had ‘questions about where my money comes from makes me uncomfy’ in her about me, but she still posts similar stuff just as a mum now.

Reactions: 1
Lily jefcoat Melrose latest reel obviously had to be centred around how much black she wears because she is the only person to do so and she is just reminding us that she is more alt than anyone else 😂
Before going through a bunch of fast fashion brands listing where the basic black clothes are all from 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lily jefcoat Melrose latest reel obviously had to be centred around how much black she wears because she is the only person to do so and she is just reminding us that she is more alt than anyone else 😂
Before going through a bunch of fast fashion brands listing where the basic black clothes are all from 🥴
It’s giving ‘can an outfit be pink and intense’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually clicked through on that cropped tie front top as I’m looking for an alternative to my cardigans for Summer, and it’s completely sold out in every size. Went back to the story and it was only posted 20 minute prior so it seems she doesn’t actually check her aff links, just reposts them every few days.

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t been relentlessly soft launching her slam dunk outfit this year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol you just reminded me of last year where she kept hinting about it and doing ‘sneak peeks’. Babe we’re all in our 30’s we just put a dress and vans on and thought no more of it. I also actually watched some bands, which she never really talks about. Just tHe OnLy BaNd EvEr - who she was the first fan of ever ever ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She posted an outfit across YouTube - tiktok - Instagram and had to name herself as a millennial and emo in all of them 💀
Someone please tell her no one cares, I cannot take much more second hand embarrassment, my toes will never uncurl at this rate

Reactions: 2
Millennial / emo / bedroom dweller
😂😂

I’ve followed Lily pretty much since the beginning and I’ve just finally unfollowed. I got to the point I just can’t take any more secondhand embarrassment and actually think her style and content is just beyond boring. Soz Lils, you could have been much more. Bye hun. 👋🏼

Reactions: 9
Do you mean fashion filth? She had ‘questions about where my money comes from makes me uncomfy’ in her about me, but she still posts similar stuff just as a mum now.
Omg I remember Levi
yesss I remember lexi ! I used to find her videos and lifestyle facinating. Is she related to Greek government or royalty or something like that . But she doesn’t work but now lives in a multi million euro mansion in Portugal . First car was a top of range TT . I wonder why she moved to Portugal . Her husband was a bouncer wasn’t he?

Omg I remember Levi

yesss I remember lexi ! I used to find her videos and lifestyle facinating. Is she related to Greek government or royalty or something like that . But she doesn’t work but now lives in a multi million euro mansion in Portugal . First car was a top of range TT . I wonder why she moved to Portugal . Her husband was a bouncer wasn’t he?
Omg she reappeared recently. Yes she did all her ordinary shopping in Harrods , like I would go to Ikea lol.

Aww thanks for the “last minute” festival outfit ideas, considering Slam Dunk is literally tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 5
I think she's the only person going to a festival this year? Because no one else is as alt/emo/add another label here as her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she's the only person going to a festival this year? Because no one else is as alt/emo/add another label here as her?
It must be really lonely for her at these festivals, considering she is the only emo 30 something to ever exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t see our Lily at SD yesterday but I did see a lot of women dressed in an incredibly similar way. Must’ve all been copying her as she’s the original x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.