Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it would be so noticeable if her content was anything other than mirror selfies in her bedroom.
She said in a story the other day her resolution was to take more photos as her 2022 camera roll is pretty much all of her standing in front of the mirror. She’s supposed to be a creative person - imagine actually being *that* boring and self obsessed that your only memories from an entire year are of your Sinclair wearing selfies :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has ASOS started paying for aff links again then? Wondered why she’d started posting about them again all of a sudden.

Maybe it’s my age but some old pics of Lily came up on my Pinterest not long ago and I prefer how she used to dress 😬 I like some of her outfits not but they are not really wearable for me as I have short legs so midi skirt + boots just makes me feel dumpy af.

Reactions: 7
Has Lily wiped all her old YouTube content? I don’t follow her now at all cos she’s a mess but I liked watching her old grwm videos every now and then.
Same, I liked her "come shopping with mes". she has wiped it yeah, probably because the videos show her old face and weight......

I find it a bit weird that her style hasn’t evolved much when her personal style is such a huge part of her ‘brand’. She throws in the odd pops of colour here and here but it’s largely the same prints and shapes all the time.
it's particularly weird considering she didn't used to be like that at all! It's like she's going backwards as shes getting older

Reactions: 4
She said in a story the other day her resolution was to take more photos as her 2022 camera roll is pretty much all of her standing in front of the mirror. She’s supposed to be a creative person - imagine actually being *that* boring and self obsessed that your only memories from an entire year are of your Sinclair wearing selfies :sleep:
New Year’s resolution going well then. The content is becoming even more boring… if that’s possible.

Lily, if you’re reading this and are being held hostage in a scruffy bedroom, wear a red t shirt in your next video and we’ll send help.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, I only really followed lly for her style - can’t say she’s got much in the personality department and generally find her condescending… but I’ve really gone off her style lately?
i always used to go on her insta and think “ah that’s look cool” or “that’s a good a way to style that” now I just think like oh..a band tee & a midi skirt? Ground breaking 🙄.
Her face looks so different too? I don’t think she looks bad as such I’ve always thought she was really pretty and I actually like the way she does her make up ahha.But if she gets anything else done she’s gonna get that reality tv look 😂.. (when they all get the same surgery so look the same!)

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any suggestions of genuinely cool alternative gals on YouTube/insta? Not Lilly or Helen anders lol

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any suggestions of genuinely cool alternative gals on YouTube/insta? Not Lilly or Helen anders lol

some aren’t alternative as such but still dress cool:

Sophie Floyd
Idressmyself
Kllsym
Stefaniexlee
Ohabioh
Gemstafford
Bellejorden
Luanna
Littlelies - this is a shop but post great outfits / I follow some of the models tooo
Jessie_bush
Trollcityroxx
Noelleandfox
Megmurayama

there’s a few to take a look at :)
once you start following them Instagram suggests similar people too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Latest outfit is 'full millennial emo vibes'

Why is she obsessed with labelling herself?

The aLtErnAtiVe accounts I follow on insta (many like those listed above) are far more original and don't feel the need to label themselves, probably because they are adults and don't feel the need to do that tit anymore 😒
Also what I love about most of the others I follow is that they thrift a lot of their clothes or buy from al kinds of different places, there is nothing good or alternative about lily shopping at nasty gal etc, so many people choose to be inspired by second hand fashion etc now where you can find unique things and therefore actually look original etc.

I think I've rented so much that I don't make sense but you get the idea 😂 the girl needs to grow up

Reactions: 8
Latest outfit is 'full millennial emo vibes'

Why is she obsessed with labelling herself?

The aLtErnAtiVe accounts I follow on insta (many like those listed above) are far more original and don't feel the need to label themselves, probably because they are adults and don't feel the need to do that tit anymore 😒
Also what I love about most of the others I follow is that they thrift a lot of their clothes or buy from al kinds of different places, there is nothing good or alternative about lily shopping at nasty gal etc, so many people choose to be inspired by second hand fashion etc now where you can find unique things and therefore actually look original etc.

I think I've rented so much that I don't make sense but you get the idea 😂 the girl needs to grow up
yessss agree with you there about the legit alternative girls mostly thrifting outfits. It’s SO much more interesting and inspiring to see than bloody asos. Also anyone encouraging fast fashion now gets a wide swerve from me.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t looked at her insta for ages, first thing I see today is her story… she’s just comes across so bloody rude and arrogant!

Reactions: 3
Why is she so rude and condescending??? Even phrasing it like ‘if you missed my earlier story, this dress is from…’ would have been nicer!
Surely getting messages about her outfits is a good thing? At least she’s getting a bit of engagement! But no, she’d rather be condescending about it! Totally agree she could have phrased it so much better!!

Reactions: 13
Surely getting messages about her outfits is a good thing? At least she’s getting a bit of engagement! But no, she’d rather be condescending about it! Totally agree she could have phrased it so much better!!
Agreed, it’s almost like it’s a hindrance getting so many messages… don’t do this for a living then! In fact be grateful you can make a living from this weak ass crappy content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure that dress is the first “new” outfit she’s had on her feed for at least a week, maybe longer. I’m not saying she should be consuming more fast fashion, but when this is literally your full time job, you’d think she’d find some other new things to post about! I said before, her jewellery stand looks full but she wears the same horrible necklace every day. At least switch it up for photos to keep things looking fresh and more interesting?

That story rubbed me up the wrong way too, I know people irl that speak that way and they are always so uptight, rude and have zero chill.

Reactions: 6
Agreed, it’s almost like it’s a hindrance getting so many messages… don’t do this for a living then! In fact be grateful you can make a living from this weak ass crappy content 🤣
Exactly! Acting so hard done by when she chose to do it!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.