Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually mind her cos I do find some of her outfits good inspo but Christ does she gatekeep 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘A festival line up launch party’ and ‘a different kind of monday’ like Christ just say it’s download and move along
I don't even think she's been to download in years, all this stuff has come about since she got herself a pop punk boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is Lily buying a hammerfall t shirt lol
ETA; okay so I didn't see the rest of her stories, why would you wear a band t without knowing the band? This isn't even about gatekeeping, that band could hold god knows what offensive views or associations and she'd have no idea. (Thankfully I think the only thing hammerfall is associated with is nerds)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is Lily buying a hammerfall t shirt lol
ETA; okay so I didn't see the rest of her stories, why would you wear a band t without knowing the band? This isn't even about gatekeeping, that band could hold god knows what offensive views or associations and she'd have no idea. (Thankfully I think the only thing hammerfall is associated with is nerds)
Oh god that whole series of posts was so cringe. I do believe you should only wear a band tee if you know the band. I’m not about gatekeeping, but how odd to wear a random band tee? I feel like wearing random ones totally goes against what she usually says and posts. Seems the price of her beliefs is about 15% commission.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“My hand do be hurting”. Why does she speak like a 15 year old boy? She’s so desperate to appear young.

Reactions: 16
Guys until now her name “Lily” was basically unheard of..she was one of the first to be named that though x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always thought she was referring to her middle name, Sunrise? I unfollowed a while ago, absolutely no value lost. I find myself skipping on anyone’s story if I spot ‘AD AFF LINK’

Reactions: 2
Oh god that whole series of posts was so cringe. I do believe you should only wear a band tee if you know the band. I’m not about gatekeeping, but how odd to wear a random band tee? I feel like wearing random ones totally goes against what she usually says and posts. Seems the price of her beliefs is about 15% commission.
Like when saffron barker wore a Metallica tee and said in a video ‘oh I like metallic’. That was iconic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Almost every slide of that emma ad on her stories has a spelling or grammar mistake. Great work lily.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was literally this year that she spent about 2 weeks asking for advice and posting about what mattress to buy and she settled on an IKEA one. Makes the Emma Ad look really silly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also every piece of bedding she 'loves but...' it's too short/you can see every speck of dust/actually I hate it but it might get me aff links blah blah. What's the point, go away.

Reactions: 3
It was literally this year that she spent about 2 weeks asking for advice and posting about what mattress to buy and she settled on an IKEA one. Makes the Emma Ad look really silly 😂
Yes! It really wasn’t that long ago at all. I remember it clearly as I was also looking for a mattress at the time 😂 Does she think we have such short memories?

Reactions: 1
Yes! It really wasn’t that long ago at all. I remember it clearly as I was also looking for a mattress at the time 😂 Does she think we have such short memories?
Pretty sure she even posted stories of her going to IKEA to get it, coming home and ordering it online, and then when it arrived 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.