Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% just bought off aliex and sold on to her followers for profit. That girl is too lazy to make anything.

Reactions: 12
They were definitely bulk bought and sold at largely inflated cost. This Q&A is hilarious, she gets asked the same questions every time.

CoLab dry shampoo
Quay glasses
Tatty L Necklace
Bloody jewellery stand (this one irks me so much nobody cares)
Docs, because she is the first person ever to wear them.

She makes me want to burn all of mine, but mine are actually comfy because I didn't get the over priced trendy ones that every influencer ever has declared agony to wear.

Reactions: 15
It’s hilarious that she has to either be gifted or spend £££££ on tape in extensions to just have hair that so many women just have as normal because she is too lazy / has no idea how to look after it - bleach it to tit, rip a brush through it and fill it with dry shampoo and then just keep getting it replaced with some other poor woman’s hair (probably from a poor country) just cuz she can

it used to make me laugh Years ago how she’d “sell” all these expensive products and Olaplex etc for breakage whilst having THE most damaged hair I’ve ever seen.

It looks nice straight from the salon but let her get her strange styling onto it and her birds nest “push it all forward from the back and pretend the back is none of my business” ways onto it and it’ll look shite again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not enough hair has been used. It looks gappy and thin and that’s when it’s JUST been done. Where her hand is there’s a massive chunk where it’s just her natural hair length 🥴 In a week it will look horrendous after she’s “styled” it.

Reactions: 2
Not enough hair has been used. It looks gappy and thin and that’s when it’s JUST been done. Where her hand is there’s a massive chunk where it’s just her natural hair length 🥴 In a week it will look horrendous after she’s “styled” it.
I totally agree! When I saw that pic I was surprised she was ok to share it. Looks badly done. The extensions are so obvious.

Reactions: 3
I love how she does a "ask me for style tips" question box then all the answers are affiliated links ....

Reactions: 4
Hello can I interest you in a tarnished initial necklace or some Docs? Aff link here!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stop trying to make the necklace happen! What grown woman wants a huge cheap tarnished initial round their neck? So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her content is so boring, literally just affiliate links of the same old tit and the odd gig or wresting match. Does she sit at home waiting for these few occasions a year? She could at least go into some shops for content.

It’s deja vu every time I watch her stories - a checked shirt or two, a black midi/mini skirt with an eyelet belt, a moan or two about her hair, THAT necklace (🥴) and some mention of a gig or similar. I don’t understand how she’s making money from this now?!

Reactions: 8
I don’t actually mind her cos I do find some of her outfits good inspo but Christ does she gatekeep 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘A festival line up launch party’ and ‘a different kind of monday’ like Christ just say it’s download and move along

Reactions: 11
Stop trying to make the necklace happen! What grown woman wants a huge cheap tarnished initial round their neck? So weird.
Surely she's made enough pennies via affiliate links to the tarnished L necklace to buy a new one.
Here's a tip Lly... Paint it with clear nail varnish and it'll last a bit longer... Learnt that back in year 8 when I started buying cheapo jewellery from Miss Selfridge 🤣

• Haha
I saw Zoe London was going to play some songs at the download announcement. She posted on Twitter and insta asking people not to talk to her 😂😂 wonder if her and lily are still pretending to be cool alt mates

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t actually mind her cos I do find some of her outfits good inspo but Christ does she gatekeep 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘A festival line up launch party’ and ‘a different kind of monday’ like Christ just say it’s download and move along
She probably thinks she's the only person who knows what Download is. She's been going since it was held in her backgarden don't cha know.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.