Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT DOES SHE DO EVERYDAY? duck you lily, you go to every gig you want , get your nails done whenever , fast fashion… piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trying to shill her nails for inspo, yet another attempt at being sammijefcoate 🫣 the second hand embarrassment is unreal
I can’t stand all the nail designs she chooses - so vile they all just look thick, dark, witchy length and filthy and make her skin tone look weird but I guess it’s all for the aLt ViBeZ

Also does everyone know she quite likes Alexisonfire? They’re like the ONLY BAND EVER

She can’t get short red/pink/nude nails cos it’s not eMo. Must be EmO at all times guys otherwise how will people know she’s not like other girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHAT DOES SHE DO EVERYDAY? duck you lily, you go to every gig you want , get your nails done whenever , fast fashion… piss off
I cannot get my head round her being a full time influencer. HOW. She doesn’t do anything, she just lives in her bedroom.

I cannot get my head round her being a full time influencer. HOW. She doesn’t do anything, she just lives in her bedroom.
I really do think it’s just a side thing for her now, I think she’s got income from elsewhere. I just cannot see how her content is paying her way through life 😂

Reactions: 5
She was a freelance graphic designer at some point, perhaps she’s still doing that?

Reactions: 1
In a recent q&a someone asked what she does and she said content creator so I think somehow this is her full time?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Okay so question: she’s replied to this about those sunglasses AGAIN..but you can’t post photos in the ask box?? Unless I’m being really dense?! So has she asked it to herself?
LOLOLOL definitely caught out there!! 😂

• Haha
I don’t have insta so I barely keep up with her… but god those lips are botched. She has a full blown muzzle now

• Haha
In a recent q&a someone asked what she does and she said content creator so I think somehow this is her full time?
I mean if you go all loosey-goosey with the definition I could also say that I'm a content creator for my employer :rolleyes: (reports, analyses, presentations, etc...)

Reactions: 6
I mean if you go all loosey-goosey with the definition I could also say that I'm a content creator for my employer :rolleyes: (reports, analyses, presentations, etc...)
same!

I create invoices at work and repost terrible memes on my personal insta in the evening. 💅🏼 Girl boss with the side hustle

69C56F53-F5F9-4F3B-9853-CB91CC7F493B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LOLOLOL definitely caught out there!! 😂
In the original story with the question box on she was wearing those sunglasses so we can give her the benefit of the doubt on that one.

HOWEVER whoever asked it surely must know they're Quay as that's the 3rd most popular thing she bangs on about (docs and the hideous L necklace on 1st and 2nd place of course)

Reactions: 6
I always think she's wearing cat ears in her profile pic, I have to double take every time

Reactions: 4
Random but I’m still not over her flocking that minging tarnished L ebay necklace over and over again.. its absolutely disgusting get it in the bin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Random but I’m still not over her flocking that minging tarnished L ebay necklace over and over again.. its absolutely disgusting get it in the bin 🤣🤣
Even her rings the other day we're all tarnished and old. Surely she can afford to splash out a just tiny bit on some mid-range-and-not-tit jewellery. You never know, she might actually influence someone to buy it, being her (supposed) job and all.

I swear back in the day she had an YSL arty ring?? Or was it a dupe... Either way, she's a grown ass woman now, woulda thought she'd be all over the great frog seeing how much of a Sammi wannabe she is (not saying that's mid range but yaknow)

Even her rings the other day we're all tarnished and old. Surely she can afford to splash out a just tiny bit on some mid-range-and-not-tit jewellery. You never know, she might actually influence someone to buy it, being her (supposed) job and all.

I swear back in the day she had an YSL arty ring?? Or was it a dupe... Either way, she's a grown ass woman now, woulda thought she'd be all over the great frog seeing how much of a Sammi wannabe she is (not saying that's mid range but yaknow)
She used to sell dupes of the ring, I didn't really question it at the time but I'm not entirely sure if she just bought them wholesale from AliExpress or does she have jewellery making skills she just never uses?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.