Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come off it. I’m a lurker but did she invent docs? This is becoming a parody. Everyone bought docs winter 2020, Sinclair are the most mainstream ones (I have a pair myself from that time!)

Reactions: 6
Errr what’s her beef with Neck Deep? 😂.

Good she’s becoming even more insufferable as she gets older.
Does she realise a lot of people who go to download are older than her? Lmao. Or younger than her?
why should they pick a random age and go “yes let’s base the whole festival around this one age group” I think that’s literally the most millennial thing she’s ever said 🤦‍♀️.

“keeping their core of classic rock metal fans happy” - sorry but you’re the same bleeping person who tries to come across as a “metal” fan 😂.

She just chats a whole lot of nothing and she’s always got such a air or arrogance to her tone and the way she says things too.
she’s become very easy to dislike.

Reactions: 19
Errr what’s her beef with Neck Deep? 😂.

Good she’s becoming even more insufferable as she gets older.
Does she realise a lot of people who go to download are older than her? Lmao. Or younger than her?
why should they pick a random age and go “yes let’s base the whole festival around this one age group” I think that’s literally the most millennial thing she’s ever said 🤦‍♀️.

“keeping their core of classic rock metal fans happy” - sorry but you’re the same bleeping person who tries to come across as a “metal” fan 😂.

She just chats a whole lot of nothing and she’s always got such a air or arrogance to her tone and the way she says things too.
she’s become very easy to dislike.
You're absolutely right, becoming more insufferable and more reminiscent of a teenager the older she gets.

I don't get what she keeps going on about with festival line ups. People who were teens in the 90's will have noticed the 00's booked different bands and genres and equally moaned about it. It's not a big deal either way, either go if you like the line up or don't!

All the gigs I've ever been to (rock/metal/pop punk/alt genres I mean) have a huge mix of age groups from middle aged people and above down to teens. Just because you were peak student years at the time of a bands peak era/releasing their best work/playing "back rooms" doesn't mean you're the most important fan, Lily :rolleyes:

My 3 year old is starting to enjoy Green Day and Blink-182.... maybe I should remind her that I was the one there back in the day NOT her so she can't be as big an OG fan as me LOLZ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s been mentioned before but it seems as if her boyfriend is into heavier music and she’s now discovering new bands from him.

Reactions: 16
5hrs and no mention of the slam dunk announcement yet. Waiting for a band she recognises or someone to ask what shoes she’ll wear before she’ll bring it up.

Reactions: 6
Watch her pretend to be KIGH biggest fan since there slam dunk reunion announcement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
NO ONE ASKED WHERE YOU STORE YOUR CLOTHES LILY
I mean, she has a bedroom. How many options for storage is there gonna be apart from wardrobe or folded in a drawer or box :ROFLMAO:
I actually quite like some of the outfits in that last reel but as it goes by at 6384 miles per hour I can’t see any details so it’s kinda pointless o_O

Reactions: 8
her bf's insta following is like 90% cam girls

no wonder lily has amped up the 'pick me' lately

• Wow
Reactions: 15

spot on. I thought the weird fake confidence was her trying to be sammi jefcoate. He’ll be on private now haha

Reactions: 7

And it comes at no surprise the other 10% of his follows, is in line her new found love for wrestling 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

The Photoshop on some of those accounts is absolutely insane, gave me a right laugh :ROFLMAO:

And it comes at no surprise the other 10% of his follows, is in line her new found love for wrestling 🤦🏼‍♀️
To be completely fair that is one thing she has actually liked for years (I wonder if that's how they met?) Its the "i was emo before I was even born" that's new

Reactions: 5
The Photoshop on some of those accounts is absolutely insane, gave me a right laugh :ROFLMAO:

To be completely fair that is one thing she has actually liked for years (I wonder if that's how they met?) Its the "i was emo before I was even born" that's new
Haha oh to be fair I must have forgotten. I followed her a long time ago. Stopped because she was a bore. Came up on my reccomend not too long ago, so started again recently but I’ll have to stop because she’s more irritating now than the first time I unfollowed. I’m nearly at the stage I want to burn all my docs so I’m the opposite as her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg that’s so embarrassing for her! He mustn’t realise everyone can see?

Talk about red flag 🚩

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.