Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do so keep seeing her on my TikTok trying to make Emo/Tumblr aesthetic a thing again? It’s cringey.

It’s 2022 now Lily, we have all grown up and don’t give a tit what others think of our outfits, and the younger generation don’t do labels anymore.

Stop trying to make tumblr/emo happen. It’s gone.

It's also odd cus I followed Lily when Tumblr was big and she barely used it? I think she even slagged it off.

Reactions: 5
RIP Lily Sunrise Sinclairs Melrose, 1990-2022, died as a result of yogurt covered cranberries having her in an absolute chokehold 😔✊🥀........ Oh just duck off already 🙄
SUCH A RIDICULOUS SENTENCE!!! C'mon Lly you're better than this.

Reactions: 9
5 ways to wear band merch. Seriously. And it’s just a T-shirt.
Im laying in bed dreading getting up for my corporate job and this head thinks wearing a iron maiden T-shirt with 5 different jackets qualifies as content. Kill me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
also what is this first sentence

make it make sense
I think it was supposed to be like this:

"styling this tshirt of (band you've probably *never heard of) as they are so unknown and obscure"

Where "band you've probably never heard of" is a super long noun. But yeah wtf lily 😂

Reactions: 4
also what is this first sentence

make it make sense
Don't worry she has clarified: it was JUST A JOKE.

Screenshot_20220914-160953~2.png

In case anyone thought iron maiden are unknown and obscure. Or maybe the removal of key words was the joke. Who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand how it's five ways to wear when the first four are all a band t-shirt tucked into a mini skirt!? Mix it up Lil.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DA181880-C229-40FC-B968-37B1E96EBBA0.png
I
Is she taking the absolute PISS with this post?
To me this just highlights her absolute lack of self awareness Jesus Christ.
All you do is gate keep.. oh you like a band I like? I LIKED THEM BEFORE THEY EVEN GOT TOGETHER AND THEY ONLY HAD ME AS A FAN I WAS THEIR ONLY FOLLOWER FOR AGES UNTIL THEY BECAME MAINSTREAM..

Wtf she is chatting on about with misogyny? I have NEVER felt like a man has taken the piss out of me or made me feel stupid or quizzed me on a bands drummed because I said I like a band they like? It’s usually like “ah cool..” 😂.
I always used to go out to alt / rock clubs when I was younger and never felt “judged” because I didn’t dress in a certain way. No one gives a duck about you Lily. God the self importance is too much.

It’s blatantly because she’s wearing an Iron Maiden shirt and someone asked her a question like “ah cool you like iron maiden what’s your fave album?” and she couldn’t answer because she doesn’t know any 😂😂. So now she’s got triggered looooollll.

she hates not feeling like the MOST alternative / QUiRkY gyal in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1579935I
Is she taking the absolute PISS with this post?
To me this just highlights her absolute lack of self awareness Jesus Christ.
All you do is gate keep.. oh you like a band I like? I LIKED THEM BEFORE THEY EVEN GOT TOGETHER AND THEY ONLY HAD ME AS A FAN I WAS THEIR ONLY FOLLOWER FOR AGES UNTIL THEY BECAME MAINSTREAM..

Wtf she is chatting on about with misogyny? I have NEVER felt like a man has taken the piss out of me or made me feel stupid or quizzed me on a bands drummed because I said I like a band they like? It’s usually like “ah cool..” 😂.
I always used to go out to alt / rock clubs when I was younger and never felt “judged” because I didn’t dress in a certain way. No one gives a duck about you Lily. God the self importance is too much.

It’s blatantly because she’s wearing an Iron Maiden shirt and someone asked her a question like “ah cool you like iron maiden what’s your fave album?” and she couldn’t answer because she doesn’t know any 😂😂. So now she’s got triggered looooollll.

she hates not feeling like the MOST alternative / QUiRkY gyal in the room.
I just saw this and came straight here, so oblivious.

Reactions: 4
“Bullied for being alternative” ? So was she in to the alternative scene prior to her fashion influencer career? All the pictures I’ve seen from her glory days aren’t even a touch “alternative” ? Or is she suggesting people are judgemental towards her because she assumes they got bullied as kids? I’m confused.

And to add..I’ve always gone to metal gigs regardless of my current style. Been to Download and tons of shows basically looking like a Barbie doll in my 20’s. Literally no one looked at me twice or questioned me? I’m not saying it doesn’t happen occasionally to some women but to the extent she’s claiming? Idk..

Last edited:
She's insufferable. Why is she making out like it's so hard to be a woman and be into alternative music (not even niche stuff, the biggest bands in the world). At a teenager I wore band merchandise all the time. Went to rock clubs. Went to gigs. Still do a lot of the latter. Nobody has ever questioned my love for the band or suggested I'm not a real fan.

She's got a real chip on her shoulder about something.

Reactions: 13
She’s so easily triggered 🤭

If she left her bedroom a bit more she’d realise that in reality nobody gives a duck what you wear. Sorry your career relies on you trying to convince the world otherwise.

Reactions: 12
Holy crap, she seriously does just link the same things over and over and over? The jewellery stand, heel protectors, that horrible necklace?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure she gets comments from randoms on IG questioning her liking some bands, but for years H&M etc have been stocking Ramones/Nirvana/Rolling Stones tshirts and people wearing them have never listened to them. But really, in the real world, who cares. No ones ever made a scene about me wearing an alternative/rock band shirt, if anything, more of my male friends would probably make fun of a One Direction shirt (harmless banter obvs).

Get out of your bedroom Lil and stop arguing with losers sat in their mothers spare room who enjoy winding up young women on the internet.

Holy crap, she seriously does just link the same things over and over and over? The jewellery stand, heel protectors, that horrible necklace?
And those boots, sick of the sight of those!

Reactions: 7
Is she delusional.... or is she actually quite smart? I think she is writing like this to be relatable to gen z who had no idea who she was 10 years ago and trying to get them to look up to her as someone on a par with Sammi Jefcoate. She has been smart enough with social media to never have to actually work in her adult life and I think she's found a niche she can exploit enough to earn a living on by cos playing an 'elder emo' online.

Firstly, she needs to stop saying “gate keeper” she’s literally the only person I know that uses that phrase and it’s so annoying.

Ive always listened to lots of different genres of music and have been to festivals/gigs just wearing whatever I want. I haven’t ever felt judged or made to feel uncomfortable by other people for what I’m wearing. She clearly has way too much time on her hands if that’s what constantly bothers her..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.