Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm guessing its crusadism on insta
GOD, not ANOTHER pretentious „deep“ photographer type. 🙄 Also I‘m not from an English speaking country. Can you brief me on the spread of the name „Forrest“? How common and where is it common? Thx in advance!

Reactions: 4
GOD, not ANOTHER pretentious „deep“ photographer type. 🙄 Also I‘m not from an English speaking country. Can you brief me on the spread of the name „Forrest“? How common and where is it common? Thx in advance!
I don't think is is very common lol, I've heard it maybe once before and that's forest gump!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still reeling that he follows so many OF ladies.

I mentioned it to my partner for a man’s POV and he agreed it was really bleeping weird 😂
(And then checked who he follows but no sexy ladies bar me 🫣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Although she has talked about wrestling for years, she always brings it up like, “Ooooh something super strange about me is I LOVE wrestling lol like you soooo wouldn’t expect it!”

• Haha
I’m still reeling that he follows so many OF ladies.
some of them seem kinda young as well like 18-19 when i'm assuming he's mid 30's like lily?

as a former wrestling fan, i would never date a man who's super into wrestling. it's a red flag & it says a lot about how they view women (in my experience anyway)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
as a former wrestling fan, i would never date a man who's super into wrestling. it's a red flag & it says a lot about how they view women (in my experience anyway)
I don’t know much about wrestling so can I ask why this is? Hope this isn’t a silly question 😂

Reactions: 2
i knewwwwww her new hair would be exactly the same, how have you made so many posts about it for there to be no difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i knewwwwww her new hair would be exactly the same, how have you made so many posts about it for there to be no difference 😂
I actually think it looks so much better that I’m wondering if a salon took pity on her and gifted her a fix!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know much about wrestling so can I ask why this is? Hope this isn’t a silly question 😂
misogynistic industry & misogynistic culture in general, never met a man into wrestling who had an ounce of respect for women. i stopped following a while back now because it was annoying to me how just i couldn't engage with the community without men being disrespectful towards either female fans or women wrestlers in general.

"you'll never see me in a bodycon skirt"

Next slide

Lily wearing and aff linking what I would consider a bodycon skirt

Gatekeeping her own wardrobe whilst simultaneously going against her own gatekeeping whilst simultaneously gatekeeping but trying not to look like she's gatekeeping band tees (for the 60th time this month).

I'd never even heard the term gatekeeping before watching her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gatekeeping her own wardrobe whilst simultaneously going against her own gatekeeping whilst simultaneously gatekeeping but trying not to look like she's gatekeeping band tees (for the 60th time this month).

I'd never even heard the term gatekeeping before watching her stories.
Exhausting. Wear the band shirt if they’re your favourite band and you’ve been to see them multiple times, wear it if you just like them a bit, wear it if you just like their logo and don’t listen too them. Who cares! We’re in our 30s and not in school now, it’s just a tshirt!

Reactions: 18
She catches herself in all the lies she tells! Well they’re not even lies they’re just her trying to insist how different to all the other girls she is and then 2 slides later looking exactly like most girls.

If she stopped saying all this gatekeepy tit she wouldn’t look so stupid. Wear what you want lily, stop labelling yourself, stop caring what people think. She makes me feel tired.

Lily, do you remember on MySpace/early social media when people used to make all those bulletins and posts saying ‘Labels are for soup cans’?

Still applies. You’re not a soup can.

• Haha
It’s like she doesn’t realise there are literally thousands of other people in their 30s who would have had similar/the same experiences as her

Reactions: 5
“Dressing like it’s 2014 tumblr” is she bleeping deluded??? Am I the only person who doesn’t think she even dresses emo and just looks like every other basic witch, but with black coloured clothes ?? Black clothes does not make you emo you twit 🙄 She grates on me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.