Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like this top quality slam dunk content has finally pushed this thread towards #3, anyone want to do the honours? I've finally unfollowed, she's reached the stale limit of same-ness I can't even hate-watch now

Reactions: 2
Didn’t see our Lily at SD yesterday but I did see a lot of women dressed in an incredibly similar way. Must’ve all been copying her as she’s the original x
I saw her in the kerrang tent with a hideous bloke. She was gurning like mad and looked miserable 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Also walked past her and she had a right face on - can’t look too happy when you’re the original emo I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gosh, she’ll be a bit warm in all of that black polyester this weekend. Good luck to her ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest story about the Alexisonfire set at download and she said the word “like” 24 times? Does she not know any other words?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just watched her latest story about the Alexisonfire set at download and she said the word “like” 24 times? Does she not know any other words?
It was unwatchable. Sat in your boiling tent rambling on for an insta story update nobody’s asked for 🥴

Reactions: 7
It was unwatchable. Sat in your boiling tent rambling on for an insta story update nobody’s asked for 🥴
Does she actually think people care? Like she’s the official spokesperson for a band nobody cares about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
"let me know anything you want about download" isn't part of creating content meant to be putting out content rather than just going "idk what do you wanna know about the free tit i've gotten"

Reactions: 4
There's about 75 other people I would ask for download advice before I would ask Lily. She has so far managed to tit on an entire crowd because the 'vibe was off' and show one or two outfits. People with 1000s less followers than her have already put out loads of content, reels etc

Reactions: 11
Alexisonfire are my favourite band of all time (I’ve been a fan since 2004 and have their logo tattooed on me) and even I find it all exasperating…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.