Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lily has announced she’s preggo! Do we think she’ll disappear offline now? She’s never shared her partner. Would she share her pregnancy / child?

Reactions: 10
Jinx! Haha. I came here immediately for a discussion. Didn’t see it coming either, does she still live in a shared house?
no i seem to remember her moving a few months ago (presumably with her boyfriend?) but in true lily fashion she did like 1 vague insta story a week so i lost interest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve literally never ran to a thread quicker…I’m in complete shock 🤯 I think her time online is coming to an end, if she doesn’t share her partner I’m not sure she’ll share her baby.

Reactions: 17
I’ve literally never ran to a thread quicker…I’m in complete shock 🤯 I think her time online is coming to an end, if she doesn’t share her partner I’m not sure she’ll share her baby.

SO SHOCKED! Thought it was a weird joke.

Not sure why she’s even announced it. wtf is the point of her as a social media person when she literally shares nothing of her life clearly? Didn’t even know she had a partner and thought she house shared with friends.

Surely being a lifestyle influencer it’s all or nothing? Not like say a video game influencer where your personal life makes no difference

Reactions: 12
She’s either gonna use this for content and really make a go of being a mumfluencer because she definitely doesn’t want a proper job. Or she’s gonna disappear for good.

Hopefully the latter because babies aren’t props. Also this new chapter will give her a bit more purpose than sitting around in her bedroom taking photos of herself. (I know we only see 5 mins of her day but you know what I mean)

Reactions: 17
Hopefully her attitude towards pregnancy is different to everything else in her life because I’ll admit women who try and be gatekeepy / know-it-alls about pregnancy and motherhood annoy me 😂

Realistically I think she’ll slowly start to fade away from socials, she’s so cagey about her personal life I can’t imagine she’d want to share her baby. We will probably just see a few “dressing my bump” type videos over the next 6 months (which will be basically the same outfits she always wears as a lot of them are flowy enough to accommodate a bump), then once the baby is here consuming all her time I doubt we’ll see much, she does the bare minimum right now, even with nothing else going on.

She might not need a real job for a while though, depending on her circumstances she might be entitled to good benefits (which I don’t have a problem with tbh, I would claim UC etc myself if I could 😂)

Reactions: 8
Didn’t see that coming! Happy for her though. I do think she will gradually fade from social media. She doesn’t share much at all as it is so can’t see her sharing her journey into motherhood.

Reactions: 3
Does she have a partner or are we thinking single mum by choice like á la “preciousstars”?

What emo name will the baby get? I imagine Alexis for a girl because of the only band ever <3

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure we will hear plenty about how she has the Hardest Pregnancy Ever. To be fair she has an autoimmune condition (I think Rheumatoid Arthritis?) which is genuinely crappy but I am sure she will still find a way to make it annoying rather than sympathy-inducing.

Reactions: 3
I saw Lily at Wembley Stadium
We were queuing for an hour as doors opened - she was sat on the floor alone by the portaloos on her phone... I'm sure she was probably with *someone* but I didn't see them, maybe they were in the queue and she just joined as they got close.

Reactions: 1
How did she announce it? I don’t have IG. I am shooooook, did not see this coming for her
Like Kourtney K did with an I’m Pregnant sign at a gig…it was annoying but kinda funny when Kourtney did it as it’s obv Travis’s baby but this is just weird and sad. To make an IG post when nobody even knew she even had a partner and then follow it up with line yeah maybe I should update you guys on my life wtf

Reactions: 7
Kourtney did it because it’s from a blink video. She did it at a blink gig. It was fun and made sense.
lily - I don’t get why she did that?
---
New thread
Lily Melrose - the only pregnant girl ever

Reactions: 12
Kourtney did it because it’s from a blink video. She did it at a blink gig. It was fun and made sense.
lily - I don’t get why she did that?
---
New thread
Lily Melrose - the only pregnant girl ever
The only Alt pregnant girl ever

Reactions: 13
Curious how she’s going to spin this on tiktok where she pretends to be gen z but actually she’s just a 33/34 year old mum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course she announced it with a sign at a wrestling event. She’s going to be the only mum who likes wrestling!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.