Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barryjones

VIP Member
Whenever I wear this headband. To sit in my room on my own and convince myself I was something special.
It’s really quite sad, she needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Vixen88

VIP Member
That L necklace is disgusting. All of the plating worn off leaving a dirty copper looking tarnished metal. Horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Blueblue123

VIP Member
She's so embarrassingly desperate to be known as the first fashion blogger to ever exist.

Stick her in the British History Museum. Get her an exhibition at Tate Modern.

Give it a rest! No one cares who was first and it's not as if people weren't posting very similar content around the same time. We don't even know if she was the first one she was just one of the nire popular ones. And I'd bet money that other girls looked very similar to her around the same time, they either just weren't posting on the internet or weren't as known.

Her style isn't that creative or unique and it never has been!

All the other trendsetting influencers have moved on and here she is still harping on about whatever styles she pioneered as if she changed the trajectory of history.

• Haha

insectoverlords

What is happening with Lily I'm so bewildered, she used to be desperate to appear cool by pretending to have been doing all the cool stuff years before the rest of us and massively overcompensating that every trend was much more meaningful to her than anyone else but now she's in her 30s and trying to imitate zoomers and I'm so curious as to how she thinks this makes her look? Because frankly it's incredibly cringey and looks like arrested development, has trying to be cool in the eyes of people ten years younger than yourself ever been a good look?

Also I feel like every post I've ever written about Lily starts with some variation of "what is happening"

• Haha

Jsssc-B

Also walked past her and she had a right face on - can’t look too happy when you’re the original emo I suppose

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I am a couple of years younger than Lily, and never really followed her or anyone in the blogging world. I still loved this style at the time.
Because the style was literally everywhere. Half of Lily's clothes were from New Look. She didn't even shop around. Just wore what New Look mannequins did.

Influencers in those days simply replicated popular existing street style. They weren't creating trends.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Because the style was literally everywhere. Half of Lily's clothes were from New Look. She didn't even shop around. Just wore what New Look mannequins did.

Influencers in those days simply replicated popular existing street style. They weren't creating trends.
Show some respect, Lily INVENTED the high street

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
‘I was an OG fashion girlie’
‘Posting this look blew me up’
‘I definitely popularised ombré hair in the UK blogging scene’

😅😅😅😅😅 Lily just be quiet

• Haha
  • Sick

insectoverlords

Why would you phone the police before phoning an ambulance when you find someone passed out? Gives off vibes that she phoned the police to move along a homeless person rather than due to concern for their wellbeing.

Lotus101

VIP Member
Errr what’s her beef with Neck Deep? 😂.

Good she’s becoming even more insufferable as she gets older.
Does she realise a lot of people who go to download are older than her? Lmao. Or younger than her?
why should they pick a random age and go “yes let’s base the whole festival around this one age group” I think that’s literally the most millennial thing she’s ever said 🤦‍♀️.

“keeping their core of classic rock metal fans happy” - sorry but you’re the same fucking person who tries to come across as a “metal” fan 😂.

She just chats a whole lot of nothing and she’s always got such a air or arrogance to her tone and the way she says things too.
she’s become very easy to dislike.

barryjones

VIP Member
She just parrots lines she’s heard teenagers say on tiktok and it’s so obvious. I beg her to get her own personality, like whatever she genuinely likes and accept that it’s fine not to try and look THE MOST ALT every minute of every day.

Who is she trying to impress? It’s so weird.

ekl2000

VIP Member
It’s the same. Outfit. Every. Time.

black
Plisse
Checkerboard or leopard
Chain belt
Sinclair docs

🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 18

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I bet she's one of those annoying people that if you mention you like a band, she'll tell you why you don't know them well enough and how she was there for the iconic show in 2000s and loved the band when they were still on MySpace.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I have over 20 pairs of docs (not a humble brag I swear) and I wouldn’t call myself a doc breaking in guru, or would I make it part of my personality. I just like them and have amassed a collection over the years! Lily is stuck in teenage gatekeeperdom - no you’re not the only woman to like rock music, wrestling, wearing band t shirts etc. enjoy that women like the same things as you! Women are great!

• Heart

stormsilver

Here she goes again with the ‘I’m emo’ bs, no one is thinking omg how can she wear wide leg trousers when she’s emo 😲 like seriously let it go

• Haha