Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooksie

VIP Member
It’s so weird. If I was wearing a band top and someone asked me what my fave album was I wouldn’t assume they were testing me.. I’d think they were striking a conversation and just tell them. She’s so paranoid!

Reactions: 17

Ari-55

Guys until now her name “Lily” was basically unheard of..she was one of the first to be named that though x

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
She’s obsessed with labels - millennial, emo, scene. It’s really sad and pathetic considering she’s on her 30’s. Why is she so bothered how people define her/she defines herself?

barryjones

VIP Member
Her ‘work’ 😂

Also is that her much hyped slam dunk outfit? An alexisonfire tshirt and checkerboard skirt/hybrid dress? Groundbreaking.

• Haha

keepgrowing93

Random but I’m still not over her flocking that minging tarnished L ebay necklace over and over again.. its absolutely disgusting get it in the bin 🤣🤣

• Haha

MissPiggyLidia

I used to watch Lily back in her early London days and she just popped up on TikTok after all these years and I can’t believe she hasn’t changed one bit and still eye fucks herself 24/7. I just caught up from the first thread and can’t believe how lazy she is now and poor Aerys.
I bumped into her once and her breath stank of rotten pesto

• Haha

85duckpuddle

It all comes across to me as the lady doth protest too much

I agree with all the last comments. Always worn whatever I want a long time lover of alt/rock/metal music and never felt any need to fit in. Eg - I have no tattoos and don’t feel the need, have never dyed my hair black or scene colours like they did back in the day, only have a few piercings….no one has ever made me feel stupid for wearing a band tee, mainstream or otherwise even though I look like a totally normal bird and no one would know by looking at me that mental screamy shouty music actually calms me LOL

I think people are probably questioning you Lily because this new you has literally come from nowhere and it’s the first we’ve EVER heard of you liking Iron Maiden and being so loud about being alt all of a sudden LOL

Vixen88

VIP Member
I love my Doc Martens, but turning the story of breaking them in into a character trait is going too far. And if I did have a pair that I wanted advice or opinion on, I’d ask some one that wears them more than in their bedroom posing.

Ctross03

"you'll never see me in a bodycon skirt"

Next slide

Lily wearing and aff linking what I would consider a bodycon skirt

Gatekeeping her own wardrobe whilst simultaneously going against her own gatekeeping whilst simultaneously gatekeeping but trying not to look like she's gatekeeping band tees (for the 60th time this month).

I'd never even heard the term gatekeeping before watching her stories.

• Haha

fkeh

I’ve literally never ran to a thread quicker…I’m in complete shock 🤯 I think her time online is coming to an end, if she doesn’t share her partner I’m not sure she’ll share her baby.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s either gonna use this for content and really make a go of being a mumfluencer because she definitely doesn’t want a proper job. Or she’s gonna disappear for good.

Hopefully the latter because babies aren’t props. Also this new chapter will give her a bit more purpose than sitting around in her bedroom taking photos of herself. (I know we only see 5 mins of her day but you know what I mean)

85duckpuddle

For me it was this story

“gatekeepy types who see a blonde girl in a slipknot tee and panic because I couldn’t possibly like a band like that and be fashionable”

• For one, Lily, YOU are the ‘gatekeepy’ type
• Two, sorry you’re hardly a blonde
• Three, what does hair colour matter anyway - I’ve loved metal and rock since I was 15 and have never had anything other than blonde hair? Are all rock/emo fans supposed to dye their hair black? As I and all my old friends must have missed this memo for the past 18 odd years 😂
• Also you being fashionable anymore is a bit of a stretch, you kinda look just like everyone else now who wears docs every day of their life

Honestly the try hard “vibes” are driving my crackers. Not sure why I still follow! Scroll back down her timeline just 2 years and her style even then was WAY off what it is now

Attachments

ekl2000

VIP Member
Why would you phone the police before phoning an ambulance when you find someone passed out? Gives off vibes that she phoned the police to move along a homeless person rather than due to concern for their wellbeing.
exacrly what I thought. Also focusing on her feelings regarding the situation not concern for theirs- more to the point… why even post that?? To look like a hero?