Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least we know where not to get lip filler in Brighton now! There’s more filler below her nose than below her lip line. Absolutely no shade to getting work done, I am proud of my static forehead but please please please see someone good (preferably a doctor or dentist).
Exactly. I needed botox in my masseters to help with my jaw clenching…so my dentist did it. Years later I decided I wanted botox for cosmetic reasons so I got her to do it too. I just think it’s so risky to mess about with that id rather have a medical professional do mine.

Reactions: 1
This thread, and Lily, is such a throwback. I was massively influenced by her style Embarrassed to admit I still dress like this (I'm 31, have a baby... Grungy shirts are amazing to breastfeed in haha) but I'm not out there boasting about it. Also, one thing I'd probably say is that, prepandemic, I was 'living the lifestyle' - going to shows, festivals, etc. I can't really see Lily does that, based on her insta?

Reactions: 9
She just cannot let it go can she. She’s not evolved at all from back in the day

Reactions: 6
Gosh, I forgot about lily but saw this thread was trending! Used to literally go out and buy most clothing items from her haul videos 🙄 looking at old videos now

Reactions: 2
Once again over analysing pieces of clothing… I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if you like it then bleeping wear it. She needs to snap out of her ‘edgelord’ persona. It’s cringeworthy!
I know this is an old post BUT it reminded me. The other month she posted something along the lines of “oh I really wanted to buy these shoes but they’re really in fashion at the minute and I hate wearing things that are in fashion” it was so odd 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s obsessed with thinking she’s so0o0o0o special and unique and no one else thinks like her. She’s literally a carbon copy of so many girls on insta. Give it uppppp lily.

Reactions: 7
All the skin care items shares are so clearly desperate attempts to make some ££ from affiliate links as her skin is not even good skin.

Her content is so dried up and dull

Let's see how many replies she gets from yet another "ask me stuff" but what is the point as she literally shares nothing about herself other than affiliate links, Asos "wants" and Simply Be promos. Can't believe it's come to that, even you, the COOL GIRL can't make Simply Be cool, llymlrs.

Whenever I wear this headband. To sit in my room on my own and convince myself I was something special.
It’s really quite sad, she needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It makes me laugh how often she says "i feel like i havent shown you guys an outfit in a while" ...... that is the only thing she ever posts....

Reactions: 13
She posted a screenshot of a message her Mum had sent her asking about an item of clothing she was wearing (forget what it was, probably leopard print), she replied with an affiliate link.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted a screenshot of a message her Mum had sent her asking about an item of clothing she was wearing (forget what it was, probably leopard print), she replied with an affiliate link.
+*=_ BuT hEr MuMmY oWnS a BaKeRy aNd ReAlLy CoOl FuNkY pOsH HoUse tHaTs MoRe uNiQuE tHaN mInE aNd yOuRs _=*+ so Lily’s trying to get that coin 😭😭😭

Why does she insist on wearing that cheap, tacky, brassy L necklace with every outfit?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.