Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tiktok/gen z talk makes me physically cringe for her. It is tragic.

Reactions: 11
I bet she's one of those annoying people that if you mention you like a band, she'll tell you why you don't know them well enough and how she was there for the iconic show in 2000s and loved the band when they were still on MySpace.

Reactions: 18
She’s so far up her own arse it makes me die of second hand embarrassment. Just imagine calling yourself iconic 🙈 The absolute sammi jefcoate wannabe!

The comment from people like Lydia Millen etc, who really did come up in Llymlrs 'wake' when she was leading the blogging 'ootd' revolution... I mean look where Lydia is now (despite all the behind the scenes behaviour etc you cannot deny she's done well for herself as an influencer. Lily is wearing the same stuff, living in a room in a flat share and never seems to go anywhere, do anything or be invited to big campaigns. I wonder how long she'll keep going for. She could do well working for one of these management agencies perhaps as she'll know the job from both sides.

Reactions: 10
Ugh but that’s just so much effort and a millennial thing for our Lily. Remember guys, she invented ombré and the indie sleaze look, a job is just trying too hard okay?

(ps where did that description come from? It was just indie back in the day!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THIS. My friends and I go to an emo disco night once a month, get pissed and scream at the top of our lungs to MCR… the rest of the month we are just fully functional members of society. Some with kids and mortgages, all with jobs, all with relationships. Not just empty lives spent in our bedrooms trying to be an ~*^ALT^*~ Tik Tok Teen…
Where is this monthly event please?? They’re so hard to find these days! This fully functional, mortgage paying former emo needs to dance.

Reactions: 4
Ugh but that’s just so much effort and a millennial thing for our Lily. Remember guys, she invented ombré and the indie sleaze look, a job is just trying too hard okay?

(ps where did that description come from? It was just indie back in the day!)
THIS. I read indie "sleaze" and spit my coffee out. Is that a genuine phrase? I just remember it being indie. And they were took the piss out of even then... Remember this

That girl's an Indie Cindy,
Lego haircut and polka-dot dress,
I don't care if she thinks she's indie,
How she's different is anyone's guess.

(no shade there I was a part of this time LOL) but Lily Melrose springs to mind when I hear this song.

Referring to herself as ICONIC or an icon oh my gawd... I'm triggered. The caption apologising for you all ruining your hair with ombré because of her... I'm triggered. You weren't that big Lily. You still aren't. You'd be so much more likeable if you stopped acting like such a try-hard

I LOVE passionate people and think it's awesome if you still totally dig and rave about music from your youth. It's the fact she still to this day makes out she's the only one that irritates me so damn muchhhhh

Reactions: 14
Where is this monthly event please?? They’re so hard to find these days! This fully functional, mortgage paying former emo needs to dance.
Not sure if the same as OP but Facedown in London is monthly and a good emo night!

THIS. I read indie "sleaze" and spit my coffee out. Is that a genuine phrase? I just remember it being indie. And they were took the piss out of even then... Remember this

(no shade there I was a part of this time LOL) but Lily Melrose springs to mind when I hear this song.

Referring to herself as ICONIC or an icon oh my gawd... I'm triggered. The caption apologising for you all ruining your hair with ombré because of her... I'm triggered. You weren't that big Lily. You still aren't. You'd be so much more likeable if you stopped acting like such a try-hard

I LOVE passionate people and think it's awesome if you still totally dig and rave about music from your youth. It's the fact she still to this day makes out she's the only one that irritates me so damn muchhhhh
Also, can we just establish that the ‘Indie’ look started WAAAAAY before Lily was even old enough to post online. I remember being ‘Indie’ back in 2004 when I was at college and we all dressed that way then. Listened to The Strokes, Liberines, White Stripes, etc.

She’s such a bleeping moron 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13

You've just unlocked memories I had completely forgotten about. I was like Hadoukens biggest fan 🥲. But unlike Lily I don’t still wear their merchandise and claim I founded them because I’m a grown ass adult.

• Haha
You've just unlocked memories I had completely forgotten about. I was like Hadoukens biggest fan 🥲. But unlike Lily I don’t still wear their merchandise and claim I founded them because I’m a grown ass adult.
I imagine the members of Hadouken feel the same as you too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she wouldn't keep posting pictures of that jewellery stand covered in fat tarnished chains

And I get she's had this kind of botox for a medicinal reason but her face is looking more filled than ever! I think she has a bit more done at the clinic than she's letting on! Sharing that reel of old blog posts just reminds us of how drastically her face has changed, and yet she's still so young really, it's scary to think how she might look at 45/50

Reactions: 8
I wish she wouldn't keep posting pictures of that jewellery stand covered in fat tarnished chains

And I get she's had this kind of botox for a medicinal reason but her face is looking more filled than ever! I think she has a bit more done at the clinic than she's letting on! Sharing that reel of old blog posts just reminds us of how drastically her face has changed, and yet she's still so young really, it's scary to think how she might look at 45/50
I've never known a group of people to be more afflicted with bruxim/jaw clenching than influencers 🤔 👀

joking aside, not gonna be too judgmental as I would consider botox (though i'm a bit older than her and was never as pretty to begin with) but t he over-filled look is so unappealing and totally unnecessary in her case.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys, I used to love Lily and remember watching her moving to Brighton vlogs religiously and then I kind of forgot about her for a couple years, what the hell happened here 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least we know where not to get lip filler in Brighton now! There’s more filler below her nose than below her lip line. Absolutely no shade to getting work done, I am proud of my static forehead but please please please see someone good (preferably a doctor or dentist).

Haven't checked back for a couple months and tbh I'm just glad to see she's stopped flicking her fringe up and we've hopefully moved on from the stripy, overstyled, Farrah-Fawcett-on-crack monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.