Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obsessed with labels - millennial, emo, scene. It’s really sad and pathetic considering she’s on her 30’s. Why is she so bothered how people define her/she defines herself?

Reactions: 17
Her mum's house seems interesting, I know if she posted on SM with some decorating, design or even renovating tips I'd have a look. (Her Mum that is, not Lily)

Lily was all right when she vlogged as well as hauled. Maybe she could open a proper depop and vlog that. Her fillers are hiding her natural features, nails too long.

Reactions: 3
Once again over analysing pieces of clothing… I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if you like it then bleeping wear it. She needs to snap out of her ‘edgelord’ persona. It’s cringeworthy!
what she says doesn't even make any sense, i don't look at that jacket and think "ah yes, people currently aged between 26 and 40"..... it's just a cheap imitation of the Acne flying jacket that you can find in any highstreet shop or fast fashion website. People my mum's age wear them as do teenagers.

she seems obsessed with not wanting to be seen as "older," you can see it in the phrases she uses and the Tiktok obsession. i used to like her videos and it'd actually be really interesting to see some content from her about what's happened since then and what it's like to be an influencer whose career has kinda stalled - not being shady, I would genuinely be interested in hearing someone talk about this!

Reactions: 15
bleeping millennial vibes bullshit, pilots wore jackets like that in the war, Lily 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve always thought Lily would have gained more traction if she was more open to how influencing left her behind but I think she’s too headstrong to admit that anything in her life is less than perfect.
She always knew if she tailored her content to the teen audience she could have had a larger following but wasn’t prepared to make content she didn’t like. However unlikeable Lily has always been I always admired her a bit for that even if she did it in the cattiest way possible.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought Lily would have gained more traction if she was more open to how influencing left her behind but I think she’s too headstrong to admit that anything in her life is less than perfect.
She always knew if she tailored her content to the teen audience she could have had a larger following but wasn’t prepared to make content she didn’t like. However unlikeable Lily has always been I always admired her a bit for that even if she did it in the cattiest way possible.
I would 100% read a book by her about her life back then, tbh even if it was fiction loosely based on her so she could make it scandalous I’d read it!

Reactions: 2
Sorry but what on earth is that Doc Martens reel.... "THE FEMININE URGE TO WEAR YOUR DOCS DESPITE NOT BREAKING THEM IN YET"

So many questions. How does one "break them in" without actually wearing them then?

I myself have Docs and have never needed to wear them in... is this a thing? Or are people just squeezing their feet into shoes too small?

What is this so called "feminine" urge, what even is that?

Also, this reel is 10 seconds of her sitting on the floor tying her laces. Is that content now? She gets actual REAL money for this? F**k me I went so wrong in my life :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but what on earth is that Doc Martens reel.... "THE FEMININE URGE TO WEAR YOUR DOCS DESPITE NOT BREAKING THEM IN YET"

So many questions. How does one "break them in" without actually wearing them then?

I myself have Docs and have never needed to wear them in... is this a thing? Or are people just squeezing their feet into shoes too small?

Also, this reel is 10 seconds of her sitting on the floor tying her laces. Is that content now? She gets actual REAL money for this? F**k me I went so wrong in my life :ROFLMAO:
The "feminine urge to...." thing is a meme, just yet another example of her only speaking in eXtReMeLy OnLiNe language an wanting to sound like she's Gen Z!

I guess she means "wear" as in put on her bedroom to take some photos and then take off? :LOL:

Reactions: 18

I always wear docs as I have wide feet and they always work for me!

The odd pair need a bit of wearing in, but nothing different to when I was a child and had new school shoes! Idk why there is such a thing atm for having to break in DMs and tutorials on tiktok for it.

Put your thick socks on an a sanny pad on your heels and off you pop!

Reactions: 6
I always wear docs as I have wide feet and they always work for me!

The odd pair need a bit of wearing in, but nothing different to when I was a child and had new school shoes! Idk why there is such a thing atm for having to break in DMs and tutorials on tiktok for it.

Put your thick socks on an a sanny pad on your heels and off you pop!
Absolutely! 😂 or waste money on stupid tit like plastic heel protectors that she tackily affiliate links *constantly*

Oh I didn't know the feminine urge thing was a meme! Mind you I try not to spend 10 hours of every day of my life online.... and I'm early 30's so TikTok is a wee bit too young for me... I got tit to do 😂 side note: some influencers and instagrammers I saw shared their screen time on stories over xmas week (YES XMAS WEEK, WITH YOUR FAMILY) and they were like 8, 9, 10 hours of each day on their phone. With the NYE resolution to spend less time on their phones, mental. Mine is about 2-3 hours some days and I barely ever watch TV and I thought even THAT was too much. I just wouldn't be proud as a woman in my 30's to be so DoWn WiTh ThE KiDs and up to date with online trends like Lily makes out she is. Kinda embrassing - well for a below-average, past your prime and flailing influencer anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She keeps tagging items of clothes/taking outfit photos and then saying she didn’t even leave the house. She’s so dull. Why does she never do anything.

Reactions: 4
I honestly lost count of how many times the word 'alternative' was used in her most recent stories, it really is like a parody account at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she just call herself IcOnIC in those stories about her basic af outfits from 2010? 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
OH MY GOD LILY STOOOOOPPPPPPP. You do not dress ✨indie✨, you are not ✨alternative✨, you did not start ombré hair and you’re basic AF. Honestly she makes me cringe so much, especially with her iM beTtEr aNd CoOlEr tHaN yOU attitude 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel a bit sorry for her. She needs to look forward instead of backwards. It’s good to be proud of what you’ve done, but give it a break already. I bet whoever finds the cure for cancer will be less insufferable than her.

and bless all the people who have overtaken her leaving nice comments but doesn’t it make her feel even worse about herself?

Reactions: 12
and bless all the people who have overtaken her leaving nice comments but doesn’t it make her feel even worse about herself?
I know, I thought that. They're all self funding sprawling homes and developing lifestyle brands. She's still lying on her bed listening to Taking back Sunday (no hate there btw) whilst bragging about her DMs, ripped jeans and metal 🤘T-shirts in her 30s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s OBSESSED with her past self. It’s a bit sad now. She cannot move on, I think she’s really really bitter about the fact she didn’t become an inthefrow status influencer. Keeps trying to slip in snide comments about how SHE was first. Yeah well, it didn’t work out love. She needs therapy. It’s time to grow up and join the real world.

All the gen z/tiktok talk is really jarring and odd too. Desperately clutching at IM STILL YOUNG AND COOL. Like Lily, why does it matter? 18 year olds aren’t gonna find you ~influential~ but why do you care?

This is coming from me who still listens to tell all your friends weekly but also has a mortgage, a kid, some sensible shoes and a bleeping clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s OBSESSED with her past self. It’s a bit sad now. She cannot move on, I think she’s really really bitter about the fact she didn’t become an inthefrow status influencer. Keeps trying to slip in snide comments about how SHE was first. Yeah well, it didn’t work out love. She needs therapy. It’s time to grow up and join the real world.

All the gen z/tiktok talk is really jarring and odd too. Desperately clutching at IM STILL YOUNG AND COOL. Like Lily, why does it matter? 18 year olds aren’t gonna find you ~influential~ but why do you care?

This is coming from me who still listens to tell all your friends weekly but also has a mortgage, a kid, some sensible shoes and a bleeping clue.
THIS. My friends and I go to an emo disco night once a month, get pissed and scream at the top of our lungs to MCR… the rest of the month we are just fully functional members of society. Some with kids and mortgages, all with jobs, all with relationships. Not just empty lives spent in our bedrooms trying to be an ~*^ALT^*~ Tik Tok Teen…

Reactions: 14
THIS. My friends and I go to an emo disco night once a month, get pissed and scream at the top of our lungs to MCR… the rest of the month we are just fully functional members of society. Some with kids and mortgages, all with jobs, all with relationships. Not just empty lives spent in our bedrooms trying to be an ~*^ALT^*~ Tik Tok Teen…
Exactly! Genuinely excited to see MCR later this year 🤞

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.