Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping cringe and awkward and weird.

I don’t think she has many friends in real life. She would realise this behaviour is weird and would act her age. I still go to punk gigs, still listen to 00’s emo on the drive to work. I don’t make it my personality though because it’s bleeping weird. She’s desperate for someone to tell her she’s special when she’s so painfully not.

Reactions: 18
Admitting that you dress how you wanted to dress at age 15 is majorly embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
The Tiktok obsession just seems like another way of acting like she's younger than she is.

I can't believe that video she accidentally uploaded is still on her youtube, it's been 2 weeks! she must genuinely not have noticed it's there (although i don't really udnerstand how that happens!!)
I originally thought the video was accidentally uploaded too, but now I’m thinking it was done intentionally so she can keep her account open and continue making money through it. That’s what people said about I Covet Thee uploading.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she'd edited the caption of the "Avril Lavigne" style reel - now it's just a rock hand emoji but I'm sure it originally said something along the lines of "yes I know I don't look my age at 31" - but you actually do though. You do look like a 30+ yr old bird who has hair extensions and wears fake eyelashes and fills your face with filler just like all the rest do :ROFLMAO: the try hard vibes are sooooooooooo strong right now. I mean it's a skirt and a raglan t-shirt, it ISN'T groundbreaking? Ugh

She's suddenly replying a lot in her comments as well I notice! Actually thanking people and interacting! Maybe she has read her Tattle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she'd edited the caption of the "Avril Lavigne" style reel - now it's just a rock hand emoji but I'm sure it originally said something along the lines of "yes I know I don't look my age at 31" - but you actually do though. You do look like a 30+ yr old bird who has hair extensions and wears fake eyelashes and fills your face with filler just like all the rest do :ROFLMAO: the try hard vibes are sooooooooooo strong right now. I mean it's a skirt and a raglan t-shirt, it ISN'T groundbreaking? Ugh

She's suddenly replying a lot in her comments as well I notice! Actually thanking people and interacting! Maybe she has read her Tattle lol
HAHA! She seems to have confused looking her age and dressing her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Nothing ages someone like trying so hard so hard to look young. If she stopped trying to dress like she did as a teenager and didn't go so hard with the injectables I think she really would probably look very young for her age. Nothing wrong with botox and fillers though I just think she went a bit overboard with them

Reactions: 5
I'm so confused by her style. I used to dress like her back in the day but as I got older my style kinda grew with me. She just seems stuck in dressing like an "alternative" teenager.
the thing is she that she never used to dress “alternative” when she was younger 😂. When I first started following her she dressed like this.. and that was 9/10 years ago maybe? Maybe longer.
Idk why she goes on like she was some MySpace scene queen. It’s hilarious.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Absolutely. She’s slowly getting what I call ‘generic face’. Where women all get the same extensions, puffy filler and lip injections. I think filler can be done really well/subtly but Lily is really going for the overdone look.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I doubt we’ll ever see that dress again. She looks so awkward in it and it looks cheap as hell. I’d love to see her look a little more sleek and invest in better pieces like from COS or & other stories!

Reactions: 5
the dress looks like a party tablecloth.

Her incessant consumption and NOTHING else is getting so boring at this point. surely most people are just following her out of habit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
3 posts in all of December and this is her job? She either makes just enough of links to just about get by to live in London or she's doing something else for money now. I also think she has a boyfriend but obvs won't say anything (sudden disappearance off Insta then random stories going to football matches she's never been to before but not showing who with, etc.)

Simply Be does seem so "off-brand" but I imagine the work has really dried up for her otherwise

Reactions: 16
Her mum seems pretty well off. I think she owns a bakery and from the small bits Lily has posted her house looks v nice and pretty luxury so she probably gets help off her mum with money. She can’t be earning enough to live in London just with those insta posts

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.