Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she gifted the fiat500? Or did she (unlikely) buy a second one?!
I doubt she bought it. I think she realised that typing out a response of “I didn’t buy my car, it was gifted to me when I was at the top of my career” comes off terribly 😂. Could have just skipped the question, she’s already shady and evades much more pertinent questions….

This is weird because she has a Chanel 2.55 bag…
Didn’t she also have something from YSL?

Reactions: 4
I still can't believe she was gifted a whole car. Its not even like Fiat 500s were hard to sell, everyone had one. Or what that because they were all influenced...?

Reactions: 3
Wait a minute. McDonalds paid for her to go to Leeds fest???! What is wrong with brands? I've said this on other threads before but can't believe influencers (low tier ones at that) are still being paid to do stupid things like this, when the economy is in the state it is. It's hardly like McDonalds is an unknown name, how many of lily's followers do you reckon haven't heard of them :ROFLMAO: just madness.

ETA: realize she probably wasn't paid but travel to and from Leeds plus a festival ticket wouldn't have been cheap.
And the post she did promoted their fries. Not even some limited edition or lesser sold food item, but one of their most popular things. Odd.

I still can't believe she was gifted a whole car. Its not even like Fiat 500s were hard to sell, everyone had one. Or what that because they were all influenced...?
They gifted influencers right around the time it was released. The car probably would have sold decently without the influencer push but maybe it helped it reach a certain demographic.

It was an unnecessary campaign IMO.

Reactions: 5
She has an LV speedy too.

I lolled my head off at the enter shikari question - well done whoever did that. In 2006 they were not playing back rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yeh that 06 gig in Worcester 👀

or something.

she has strong Oregon off Fresh Meat vibes. A real need to be the cool/alt girl. Also very confident that nobody will think to fact check her BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She definitely reads here if she was saying her reply came off as unintentionally rude.

It was rude and I don't understand how she didn't realise that..if she was exasperated and meant her reply to come across that way then own it, don't feign ignorance 🤣

She definitely reads here if she was saying her reply came off as unintentionally rude.

It was rude and I don't understand how she didn't realise that..if she was exasperated and meant her reply to come across that way then own it, don't feign ignorance 🤣
shes always rude to people man.
idk how she can’t tell howshe’s being rude sometimes - like the people following you and asking questions pay your bills mate at least pretend to care 😂.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker on here, I used to like lily back in the day but went off her... recently stumbled on her instagram again and she seems way to try hard now. Does anyone know if she went download this year? I noticed she said she's going next year... I'm going to so I'm gonna see if I spot her. I saw Helen Anderson there this year, who liked so different to her instagram!

Reactions: 1
Saying bring me ‘just don’t’ play the old stuff anymore, they did the deathcore medley for a whole tour, seen them do it twice in the last couple years, and it includes Medusa.
same, seen Chelsea smile countless times she’s a bleeping idiot.

also met shikari in the signing tent at download 07, so if they’re big enough to be in the signing tent they weren’t playing ‘small’ shows were they 🤥🤥

Reactions: 6
It seems as if she’s just listing off the bands she knows on that download question, trying to show off 😂 Literally nobody cares what music you listen to, you’re not impressing anyone.

also, she answered 5 questions about her Doc’s?! 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks download should cater for her music taste 😅

thing is they do regularly book neck deep. They do have emo and pop punk on the avalanche stage. Just because she flat out refuses to leave 2011 and discover new music isn’t downloads fault.

Sum41, AFI, the used and JEW are all 2000trees/slam dunk bands now. Which she has been to?

i stg I find her so weird. Sooo determined to sound like the voice of her generation on so many topics but actually not having a clue.

Reactions: 13
It seems as if she’s just listing off the bands she knows on that download question, trying to show off 😂 Literally nobody cares what music you listen to, you’re not impressing anyone.

also, she answered 5 questions about her Doc’s?! 😴😴😴
I think she’s desperately trying to get them to notified her by making out she’s such a big DM’s fan so they sponsor her

Reactions: 3
Not to sound like a pick me myself but I find the whole “breaking in docs” saga a bit excessive? Like I have 3 different pairs, only one pair I felt needing “breaking in” and it wasn’t that much of a drama, just wore them to work for a week and put a blister plaster on if needed. Sometimes they are a little uncomfortable if walking long distance (I wore a seasoned pair to Glasto and got a blister on each foot after hitting 80,000 steps) but not so much I’d consider special protection 😂 If they are that much of a pain just buy a different brand of leather boots?

Reactions: 9
I have over 20 pairs of docs (not a humble brag I swear) and I wouldn’t call myself a doc breaking in guru, or would I make it part of my personality. I just like them and have amassed a collection over the years! Lily is stuck in teenage gatekeeperdom - no you’re not the only woman to like rock music, wrestling, wearing band t shirts etc. enjoy that women like the same things as you! Women are great!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her download response is cringey as hell, why should a massive festival like download cater to her music taste when it’s predominantly heavier/classic rock and is one of the biggest festivals in that genre worldwide? She really thinks the world revolves around her 🫣

This is weird because she has a Chanel 2.55 bag…
I have a theory on this…

A long time ago she did a review of a fake LV bag she bought on holiday in Turkey - openly admitting it was fake, the review was just to see what it was like IIRC.

I’m wondering if the Chanel bag was actually also a fake she’d bought on holiday at some point and she’d said it was a real one her grandparents had bought her to save face at the time.
I’m sure lots of us have seen those stalls/shops on holiday and they’re always packed with tourists.

So it’s possible late teens/early 20s Lily picked one up, didn’t want to admit it was a fake, but outgrew it and that’s why we don’t see it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.