Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve been seeing enter shikari since they played back rooms” does she hear herself???
When enter shikari were playing pubs she would have been very young and most definitely in her indie cindy phase where she was obsessed with the strokes?

Such a liar. Pick me pick me I’m cooler than all the other girls.

Reactions: 16
How old is she? I’m 32, and I remember watching Enter Shikari at 2007 Download when I was 17. They played after Paramore that day so they must have been a lot bigger than “back room days” .. I’m sure she isn’t older than me!

Reactions: 8
They sold out the Astoria in 2006, I remember loads of mates going. So she would’ve been 17 (?) then. So those ‘backs of pub’ years were 03/04 making her 14/15. Sure you were there Lily. Suuure.

Reactions: 13
Enter Shikari were getting big in their hometown in Herts when I was about 15, they quickly played more than back rooms then so by the time they would have made it up to where lily is from (the Midlands??) They would have been playing decent sized venues.
But that doesn't sound as cool as lily discovering them in a backroom so let's stick with that story 😂

Yeah she's 32. I feel like Enter Shikari blew up pretty quickly, they definitely weren't playing back room pubs by the time they got to Midlands. Sounds like she's trying to make out that they're mates, when they really aren't.

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit older than Lily and remember people wearing Enter Shikari merch when I was in secondary school so they definitely had a reasonable fanbase in 2004 (I live in the South.)

I saw she didn’t make a huge fuss about her Leeds outfit as it’s one that’s been done about 100 times. I considered it myself for Glastonbury but I’ve seen so many pictures of girls in that same outfit I went with something different.

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit older than Lily and remember people wearing Enter Shikari merch when I was in secondary school so they definitely had a reasonable fanbase in 2004 (I live in the South.)

I saw she didn’t make a huge fuss about her Leeds outfit as it’s one that’s been done about 100 times. I considered it myself for Glastonbury but I’ve seen so many pictures of girls in that same outfit I went with something different.
Kind of got ruined by the McDonald's shirt too..

Reactions: 2
Yep. I’m 31 and saw them at a pretty big London venue in 2008, my boyfriend at the time was obsessed with them and their second album came out not long after.

And they played Download festival in 2006!!

So they definitely weren’t backroom at that point and for Lily have been travelling from Ludlow to St Albans to see them in pubs when she was literally still at secondary school seems… unlikely.

Reactions: 2
“I thought it was obvious that McDonald’s paid for me to go to leeds”. Well, no you never explicitly said that lily cos you make out like you're the worlds biggest rOcK fan and just went to leeds because you love it.

As soon as i saw the mcdonalds reel i knew though.

Reactions: 14
“I thought it was obvious that McDonald’s paid for me to go to leeds”. Well, no you never explicitly said that lily cos you make out like you're the worlds biggest rOcK fan and just went to leeds because you love it.

As soon as i saw the mcdonalds reel i knew though.
😂😂 Whyyyy does she have to be so aggressive whenever she does Q&As? There is no way she doesn't see that it comes across that way. Every time I see that box I brace myself for the aggo

😂😂 Whyyyy does she have to be so aggressive whenever she does Q&As? There is no way she doesn't see that it comes across that way. Every time I see that box I brace myself for the aggo
So aggressive! Was a pretty lame paid ad too, there wasn't really any footage of her actually at Leeds fest, or eating McDonald's.

Wait a minute. McDonalds paid for her to go to Leeds fest???! What is wrong with brands? I've said this on other threads before but can't believe influencers (low tier ones at that) are still being paid to do stupid things like this, when the economy is in the state it is. It's hardly like McDonalds is an unknown name, how many of lily's followers do you reckon haven't heard of them :ROFLMAO: just madness.

ETA: realize she probably wasn't paid but travel to and from Leeds plus a festival ticket wouldn't have been cheap.

• Haha
Saying bring me ‘just don’t’ play the old stuff anymore, they did the deathcore medley for a whole tour, seen them do it twice in the last couple years, and it includes Medusa.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.