Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she feels the need to talk about her Docs all the time?! So eDgY.
Literally the same sandals as every other blogger too and she’s the only one who goes on about breaking them in. Mine didn’t need breaking in although they are a different style.

Reactions: 10
I love my Doc Martens, but turning the story of breaking them in into a character trait is going too far. And if I did have a pair that I wanted advice or opinion on, I’d ask some one that wears them more than in their bedroom posing.

Reactions: 17
I love my Doc Martens, but turning the story of breaking them in into a character trait is going too far. And if I did have a pair that I wanted advice or opinion on, I’d ask some one that wears them more than in their bedroom posing.
I think it’s all she has to offer the world 🫠

Reactions: 5
So the #aLtErNaTiVeGiRl edgy Miss Llymlrs who doesn't follow trends keeps saying "the fit" instead of outfit like evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery other influencer and their dog is doing now but she doesn't follow trends, ok? She just likes what she likes 🤷‍♀️ the FIT omg that term makes me puke

Putting THAT Kate Bush song over a reel, because she doesn't follow trends.
Wearing a Metallica t-shirt all the time suddenly because she doesn't follow trends.

Yawn.

Also the term "summer time goth" made me laugh. She's certainly ramped up the ALT in this past year

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No other girl our age would DARE love Metallica. She’s so edgy. She doesn’t even look at Instagram and other peoples posts, she just posts whatever she feels. Which just so happens to be whatever trend everyone else is doing.

The grasping at personality traits via ALT is so funny. It must be exhausting. Doesn’t she ever just wanna put on a fun colourful dress and listen to some pop? THE HORROR.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t she ever just wanna put on a fun colourful dress and listen to some pop? THE HORROR.
I can imagine her having a secret ‘guilty pleasure’ playlist with all sorts of pop fun on it that no one must ever know about.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How much work / filler has she had in her face because she looks sooo odd sometimes like even a little Michael jacksony sometimes!

Reactions: 9
Hi all, new to this thread. I don't mind Lily's style. But the tiny text on her stories is infuriating. I'm also not convinced she's truly into wrestling 😂

Reactions: 4
In her defence, she’s been talking about wrestling since I followed her and that was over ten years ago, before she had the ‘not like other girls’ theme going on so much. Seems like a long time to keep it up if she isn’t into it!

Reactions: 5
In her defence, she’s been talking about wrestling since I followed her and that was over ten years ago, before she had the ‘not like other girls’ theme going on so much. Seems like a long time to keep it up if she isn’t into it!
I see! I very much thought it was part of the "I'm not like other girls" BS.

Reactions: 3
I see! I very much thought it was part of the "I'm not like other girls" BS.
Oh it is. She may genuinely love it and that’s cool, but she does seem to use it as a way to make herself appear ‘different’

Reactions: 7
Has she deleted all her YouTube videos? Can only see her lame shorts on her channel now
Looks like she has..... hate to admit it but i did actually like some of her old videos and occaisionaly re watched them 🙈

Find this reel so weird considering she spent ages bragging about how she broke the DM sandals in really easily and said people who complained about them were being "dramatic"??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.