Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she would ever wear that blue outfit if she wasn’t being paid for it. She looks great in that outfit, but she wouldn’t be seen dead in something that isn’t ‘aLtErNaTiVe’

Reactions: 13
As if she would ever wear that blue outfit if she wasn’t being paid for it. She looks great in that outfit, but she wouldn’t be seen dead in something that isn’t ‘aLtErNaTiVe’
I was going to say the same. She would never ever wear that out if she hadn’t been paid for it. It was nice to see her in something other than polka dot black and white or a band tee though.

Reactions: 7
It's hilarious watching her jump through hoops to link to ANYWHERE but asos since they stopped doing affiliate links 😂😂 girl wouldn't have touched Amazon Fashion with a ten foot pole a month ago

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's hilarious watching her jump through hoops to link to ANYWHERE but asos since they stopped doing affiliate links 😂😂 girl wouldn't have touched Amazon Fashion with a ten foot pole a month ago
Was funny this reading this comment and then right after going on her stories to see she's suddenly realised River Island "have got some really nice stuff at the moment" after she hasn't looked at it for years :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know where this cultural obsession with slamdunk has come from, it used to be so fun and now it’s just an emo fashion parade. All the bands I wanted to see from the various line ups from 2020 onwards have dropped out. I went to Hatfield in 2018 and it was just queues and posing. Maybe the Leeds one is still more fun but I assume the influencers are all going to Hatfield?

Reactions: 4
She mentions on stories a lot that she barely ever posts on instagram compared to TikTok. Maybe I’m wrong but aren’t there far more people her age bracket active on Insta than TikTok? Or is she still desperately trying to keep relevant with the alternative kids

Hold on I’ve answered my own question as she just referred to Slam Dunk festival as “Slammy D”… oh lord

It was so refreshing to see her in a bright blue colour with that Simply Be dress instead of the usual drab. A shame we all know it’s just for the ££ though and not a genuine post to push yourself out your comfort zone and try something new

I don’t know where this cultural obsession with slamdunk has come from, it used to be so fun and now it’s just an emo fashion parade. All the bands I wanted to see from the various line ups from 2020 onwards have dropped out. I went to Hatfield in 2018 and it was just queues and posing. Maybe the Leeds one is still more fun but I assume the influencers are all going to Hatfield?
I went to the Leeds one last year and it definitely didn’t seem like this, in fact I’d never heard of the festival til a couple of years ago and I’ve loved emo/rock/metal music for the last 18 years. Yet this year every influencer seems to be going on about it as if it’s Coachella. I do wonder if South is a different beast altogether!

Reactions: 3
I went to the Leeds one last year and it definitely didn’t seem like this, in fact I’d never heard of the festival til a couple of years ago and I’ve loved emo/rock/metal music for the last 18 years. Yet this year every influencer seems to be going on about it as if it’s Coachella. I do wonder if South is a different beast altogether!
[/QUOTE]

I went to the Leeds one maybe 4 times from 2012 and it was always a much better crowd, maybe if they have a good line up in the future I’ll go back there. I also loved how it wasn’t in a field before and now it is, Hatfield at least so it seems like so much more hard work. I do love that MC Lars still does it every year!

Reactions: 1
The new Leeds site is great but really hilly, after a few pints it’s like going up Everest 😅 also the bus/Uber situation at the end of the day is chaos.

hatfield site is better but crowd aren’t as friendly.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the Leeds one is a great vibe, I’m going in a minute. Haven’t missed a year since it started. But yeah, I just wear whatever is comfortable and clean that day and I’m taking a waterproof jacket just in case.

I agree loads of influencers seem to be talking about it like it’s the event of the century this year. Just go if you like the bands and shut up about what you’re wearing?

Reactions: 4
I’ve been to leeds and Hatfield a few times I’d say they’re very similar

Not going this year, but wish I was! I don’t recall Lily ever going previously

She hasn't done a festival etc for ages, she's not a regular at them like Helen Anderson etc is.
She will spend the day posing and mentioning how scene she is. Oh and suddenly she will remember to hang out with zoe ldn, her vastly more likeable and successful friend

Did anyone see that meltdown she just had on IG about Asos aff links?? Think she’s deleted it now and sadly I didn’t think to screenshot, but omg. She was super emotional! Now saying it was her phone overheating…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see that meltdown she just had on IG about Asos aff links?? Think she’s deleted it now and sadly I didn’t think to screenshot, but omg. She was super emotional! Now saying it was her phone overheating…
what did she say?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Long time lurker but had to come on because the now deleted stories that she posted earlier were the strangest things I have ever seen. I'm not sure why she isn't acknowledging it didn't happen

Twas the night before slam dunk,
And all round the house,
Lily Melrose was admiring her much hyped checkerboard print outfit,
To prove to the world she is a totally unique 30yr old emo rock chick.

Doesn’t rhyme but duck it Rawr <3 \M/

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also want to know what was said in the Insta story! I think the loss of ASOS aff links has probably affected her income significantly and I could never gloat about someone’s loss of earnings, but I do wish she’d be more transparent about it. If it’s forced her out of her comfort zone and in to trying things she maybe wouldn’t have before, then she could create some content around that instead of pretending like she’s always shopped in X place.

Reactions: 6
She basically said she likes asos because it's easy and is delivered quickly but why should she buy from them/share their items if they don't appreciate her work.
She then posted 3 or 4 videos of her showing her outfit which I'm guessing she meant to edit first because she just kept repeating herself and getting really flustered

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She basically said she likes asos because it's easy and is delivered quickly but why should she buy from them/share their items if they don't appreciate her work.
She then posted 3 or 4 videos of her showing her outfit which I'm guessing she meant to edit first because she just kept repeating herself and getting really flustered
this is truly wild carry on tbh. The influencing industry is gonna destroy itself in the end because influencers are becoming increasingly unhinged, Alexandra Stedman was going on about all her free content too… so what should shops start charging us lest we get inspired by the product imagery or mannequins in store? Should we pay to use shops’ websites? Like you lot are just sales ppl and peer marketeers, at the start of monetised Insta you had a shred of integrity as you’d share things you were genuinely using or love but now it’s pay per share. It’s pathetic and the demise of influencer marketing can’t happen soon enough tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.