Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been following her in a few years as I don’t really like mini skirts or leopard print and came across her again today, her face looks so different? Like jaw filler or something? I don’t know much about plastic surgery so can’t put my finger on it.

What’s going on with her these days is she still living in a flat share in London? Her Q&A section was a snoozefest about breaking in sandals and had nothing about her actual life lol 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t been following her in a few years as I don’t really like mini skirts or leopard print and came across her again today, her face looks so different? Like jaw filler or something? I don’t know much about plastic surgery so can’t put my finger on it.

What’s going on with her these days is she still living in a flat share in London? Her Q&A section was a snoozefest about breaking in sandals and had nothing about her actual life lol 😴
Pretty sure she had that Botox that relaxes your jaw to help with teeth grinding, which can really change your face, plus lip filler and weight fluctuations. She’s also been doing her eyeliner differently lately which makes her eyes look different and also seems to fake tan a lot which I think makes people look really different too.

She does live in a house share in London, she’s only ever posted her room and I think I saw the living space once. She doesn’t really share much about her life and when she does it usually comes across in a defensive way or she deletes it shortly after.

One thing I never see from her which I would like to is her sense of humour. It comes across like she doesn’t have one tbh 😂

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure she had that Botox that relaxes your jaw to help with teeth grinding, which can really change your face, plus lip filler and weight fluctuations. She’s also been doing her eyeliner differently lately which makes her eyes look different and also seems to fake tan a lot which I think makes people look really different too.

She does live in a house share in London, she’s only ever posted her room and I think I saw the living space once. She doesn’t really share much about her life and when she does it usually comes across in a defensive way or she deletes it shortly after.

One thing I never see from her which I would like to is her sense of humour. It comes across like she doesn’t have one tbh 😂
I thought maybe she moved in with a new boyfriend or something because one of the question boxes asked if she thought living with a partner changed a relationship or something but it was all very vague and she didn’t have an opinion one way or the other - classic.

She seems like a nice enough girl I just sort of tired of the repetitiveness of the clothes style, affiliate links, and lack of personality or insight to her life… And I just didn’t find her relatable anymore she’s very surface level. It’s her channel so if she just wants to hammer aff links and that’s good enough for her to make a decent living off good for her, I just don’t think she’s engaging enough for me.

Reactions: 5
Omg she’s srsly got to be trolling now with the aff links to that crappy necklace and the docs again ?!?!!! It’s every bloody 2 days I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You could see on her jewellery stand she has so much to choose from, wish she’d mix it up a bit even if just for pictures. I don’t like the L necklace at all 😂

That L necklace is disgusting. All of the plating worn off leaving a dirty copper looking tarnished metal. Horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saying you can get a 3 bed to rent in Shropshire for £750… tell me where haha because I live here and I’m certainly not seeing that 😂

• Haha
She’s musing about her cultural impact and how she was the original influencer 🙄 it’s quite jarring to hear her talk like that and now she’s sat in her bedroom shilling the same polyester clothes every week. Like she’s bitter about what other people have achieved but has to remind us she did it first.

I would like to hear her talk more about what it was like back then and maybe be transparent about what she got paid and stuff.

She looks really pretty with no makeup on and her hair tied up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why oh why does she keep going on about the things she influenced when there were about 5 influencers at the time who all looked the same?

It's easy to influence when your style is generic and only a handful of people were sharing their fashion.

It was 10 years ago Lilz, let it go.

You're just a bleep* from the 90s**!

*Fashion blogger
**2010s

Reactions: 14
She’s musing about her cultural impact and how she was the original influencer 🙄 it’s quite jarring to hear her talk like that and now she’s sat in her bedroom shilling the same polyester clothes every week. Like she’s bitter about what other people have achieved but has to remind us she did it first.

I would like to hear her talk more about what it was like back then and maybe be transparent about what she got paid and stuff.

Has she deleted those stories now? I can't see them

Reactions: 1

the original influencer in a rented room in a shared house. She can’t be influencing that many people paying circa £900 a month in rent. Doesn’t she freelance also? She hasn’t mentioned that for a long time. The way she only posts from her room she could probably fit in a full time job as a graphic designer and get her own space.

Reactions: 10
The reality is that the influencer industry has changed so much since Old Mother Lily started. Back then it was pretty much brand new so you could be entirely mediocre and a bit basic and still make a decent living. There are so many ‘influencers’ these days and also the bar for content creation is pretty high and sadly Lily didn’t move with the times. Had she tried to start out now, in the modern influencer industry, I don’t think she would make it very far.

All of her content is very old hat now and she just needs to move on.

Reactions: 11
Lily has had a bigger impact on popular culture than Michael Jackson and Apple products combined, her influence is felt worldwide. You bunch of haters 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I think it must be nice to have her level of confidence and lack of self awareness

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.