Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it does. I don’t claim to be the most sustainable person but in the interest of ‘all doing our bit’ I only buy clothing as needed from sustainable brands now.

She could be doing so much to promote slightly better choices and with the amount she spends on fast fashion she could easily afford more long lasting/quality sustainable pieces but nope - ASOS everywhere.
Absolutely agree, she surely could afford to shop more sustainably.

ASOS is absolutely dog sh*te quality anyway, I have no idea why anyone continues to shop their own brand stuff when you can literally get better quality in Primark for a lot less if you need to shop cheaply. They're on par with Boohoo!

Her hair is looking better recently style wise but I am so over the relentless pushing of zebra and leopard print. I was verging on Bet Lynch from Coronation Street levels of leopard print love myself not long ago but god, even I'm getting bored of it now seeing how much Lily wears it. It's with almost every outfit and the other day she had like a skirt, a bag, the strap and other bits all clashing in different leopard prints. I'm like CHILL with thissssss

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220720-143045_Instagram.jpg

So.. The dresser is too wide. Not 'too long in the width'.

Jfc length and width can't be that hard for adults, can it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Massive thanks to lily for introducing the idea of wearing black in summer 👏
Would not have thought of this unique and alt idea for myself as I've never seen anyone else do this ever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love it when influencers throw out comments like ‘people say you can’t wear black in summer’ / ‘people say curvy girls can’t wear shorts’ / ‘people say you’re too old to do XYZ’ etc…. bleeping who?! Who says this?? Show me who.

keep raging against the machine, Lily. You keep wearing black in July you bad witch x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine buying only black and animal print and then being genuinely surprised that your wardrobe is all the same colours.
‘it’s quite funny’ 🥴🫠 please just get a bloody job, Lily. You’ve lost it.

• Haha
I'm sick to death of her constantly showing off her sinclair doc martens. We get it theyre not exactly cheap but ffs even when it was 40 degrees she still had them on her feet

Reactions: 8
She thinks wearing dr martens and not having a problem breaking them in is a personality trait. But then did that weird tiktok/reel slagging people off who say they don’t have trouble breaking in their docs?

Yet she says it every time someone asks. Very odd child she is.

Reactions: 13
She thinks wearing dr martens and not having a problem breaking them in is a personality trait. But then did that weird tiktok/reel slagging people off who say they don’t have trouble breaking in their docs?
Because Lily is the first and only person to not have trouble breaking them in, she is not like other girls 🙅‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is 1000% answering her own q&a. Nobody is asking where she got that jewellery stand from because she links it in every 3rd post. They must be paying mega commission.

She is 1000% answering her own q&a. Nobody is asking where she got that jewellery stand from because she links it in every 3rd post. They must be paying mega commission.
She linked that stand years ago. I bought it cos I did like it 😂 Bit yeah, realistically who is actually asking?!

Reactions: 2
Apparently her tattoo is always on show...... Well it isn't lily is it I think there are roughly 7537358383 other girls on insta with more visible tattoos than you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently her tattoo is always on show...... Well it isn't lily is it I think there are roughly 7537358383 other girls on insta with more visible tattoos than you
I reckon she deffo now thinks she’s an expert in tattoos and that she’s starting a new trend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.