Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, she’s popped up with an ASOS haul….

I’m no social media expert but surely her extended absences must be terrible for her algorithm and thereby engagement?
What’s the point of ASOS paying for these hauls/posts if her engagement and visibility is in the toilet.

Reactions: 13
I’ve stopped following her. Just sick of being bombarded with stuff to buy! At the very least it’s just really boring.

Reactions: 11
Genuinely shocked she hasn’t made her stories a shrine to joey jordison yet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh look she’s popped up for another sponsored post and some affiliate links.

Reactions: 3
Is it supposed to be curtain bangs? It looks like it but she flicks them out like a ski slope? If she likes it then that’s cool I guess but it just looks a bit odd

Reactions: 2
'Perfect face' filter tag in full view and she's going on about how great she looks! It's all fake love, give it a rest. Brb gonna go try this filter and see how much it warps my face.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.