Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look a little bit better when they're parted and look more like curtain bangs, but even then. Can't make a dollar out of fifteen cents.
At the moment she has two blonde stringy bits to one side and then a massive wad of dark hair the other side.

Reactions: 3
She honestly always looks so grubby. Like she needs a good wash, proper hair wash, a clean towel and clean sheets.

Reactions: 22
So Lily asked people for tips on how to make cold brew, then admits she can’t be asked to make it herself and just buys a concentrate 😂 the height of laziness! Cold brew is so so easy to make in bulk.
She's got an affiliate link for the coffee so it was probably gifted to her. I had a look because I'm too lazy to make cold brew too & it's 12 quid for 1L?! I know that's not much compared to buying a Starbucks everyday but still seems like a lot to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She honestly always looks so grubby. Like she needs a good wash, proper hair wash, a clean towel and clean sheets.
Yes!

I think it’s a combo of bad fake tan, heavy foundation and an over reliance on dry shampoo “for texture”.

I always used to find her old makeup videos really stressful because her makeup was in disgusting condition. Just super grubby and dirty. Uggghh makes me shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her “so I wore this (aff link) paired with this (aff link)
And decided to use this bag (aff link) and then thought I’d pair these bracelets (aff link) is so jarring. She’s just trying to pile as many products into every post or story so she can get money from the links and it’s so transparent.
If I do an asos order I’ll very rarely wear everything together, I’d wear an old skirt with a new top or a new bag with an old dress or something. Fast fashion isn’t cool any more and her posting outfits that have obv all been bought in the last month (hence the links) just shows how out of touch she is.

Reactions: 20
Her “so I wore this (aff link) paired with this (aff link)
And decided to use this bag (aff link) and then thought I’d pair these bracelets (aff link) is so jarring. She’s just trying to pile as many products into every post or story so she can get money from the links and it’s so transparent.
If I do an asos order I’ll very rarely wear everything together, I’d wear an old skirt with a new top or a new bag with an old dress or something. Fast fashion isn’t cool any more and her posting outfits that have obv all been bought in the last month (hence the links) just shows how out of touch she is.
Totally agree! She also doesn't show stuff unless she can add an aff link. She mentioned that she went to Primark the other day and it would have been cool to see what she bought, can't make money from showing us that though :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
You can tell she doesn’t give a toss about her audience. I would not call anything she posts “content”. As the person above said it’s just constant affiliate links. I find it quite insulting tbh. I don’t follow her anymore.

Reactions: 13
Never posted on here before.. but her story about the emo music just made me laugh. I feel like she’s so gate keepy about emo and alternative but honestly she looks more alternative now than she did when she was younger 😂. Like you didn’t invent the “scene/emo look” I personally don’t even think she had it… she just dresses like it now. At 30.
Just find it funny she reminisces so much about being emo like she was Audrey Kitching 😂.

• Haha
She needs to get over the emo phase Talking, just like every other emo Stopped Talking about back in 2010!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lily commented on hitting 150k followers, didn't she used to have over 200k?
She definitely had over 200k on Youtube, not sure about insta.

An old video of hers popped up as a recommendation for me the other day and it reminded me how likable i used to find her. It's seemed for a while like she has no interest in engaging with an audience and that's only getting worse. she'd be much better off giving up the influener life and trying to get a proper job while she's still kind of young, but i don't see it happening.

Reactions: 3
Forgot about her - back in the day she was an absolute work horse & had the best #brand deals out of that group, I don’t understand how she went from her peak to this, she feels half an hour away from becoming a MLM hun

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.