Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely thrilling content as always from Lils tonight. “I’ve had a filling and I dunno what to wear on Saturday”. I’ve followed her for SO LONG it actually feels weird to unfollow her at this point but I’m so over her. Maybe I need to just bite the bullet.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely thrilling content as always from Lils tonight. “I’ve had a filling and I dunno what to wear on Saturday”. I’ve followed her for SO LONG it actually feels weird to unfollow her at this point but I’m so over her. Maybe I need to just bite the bullet.
This is the stage I’m at now. She gives me nothing anymore. There’s only so many times I can see leopard print dresses and converses. She doesn’t even interact much with her following.

Reactions: 16
This is the stage I’m at now. She gives me nothing anymore. There’s only so many times I can see leopard print dresses and converses. She doesn’t even interact much with her following.
Go girl, give us nothing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is why I still follow her, she feels like a friend who I haven’t seen IRL for a long time. She must have such a dead following. IG should really differentiate between people who watch/engage with IG stories and remove the views of those who of skip through because people like Lily will suddenly find their stats drop.

Reactions: 8
had to unfollow her a few months back cos i couldn’t stand another story of her rambling in her room about naff all, her hair is abso mingin also she looked farrrrrr better w/o the bangs

Reactions: 5
Oh good, she is even snooty about shop bread now! Lily, some of us have real life jobs working 12 hrs a dayand still cannot afford the luxury of daily bake house sourdough, or have lost our jobs and need the cheapest food shops we can get or even use food banks… wake up and smell the privilege

Reactions: 16
i've been following her for like 12 years and just unfollowed - i can't cope with seeing the word 'affiliate' ten times a day anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh good, she is even snooty about shop bread now! Lily, some of us have real life jobs working 12 hrs a dayand still cannot afford the luxury of daily bake house sourdough, or have lost our jobs and need the cheapest food shops we can get or even use food banks… wake up and smell the privilege
Remember when Lily lived in Brighton she claimed she couldn’t eat normal bread because of her gluten intolerance? Where did that go Lily?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The same way as her fear of pencils.
Remember the fear of pencils!! She's so dull and has no personality that she has to invent quirky little traits like this to seem interesting. Then she forgets what she 'can't' do. It's pathetic.

• Haha
Imagine your income coming solely from Asos sponsored posts and affiliate links…. How long can she realistically expect to keep it up for?

Affiliate, ad, pr gifted, affiliate, affiliate. Does she ever do anything that isn’t free or earns her money?? After years and I mean years (the glory lookbook days) I have unfollowed.

Maybe she has a new bf, and that's why she's so quiet / unwilling to share anything other than aff leopard print links with her viewers? Dull a.f though.

Reactions: 4
No need for a fringe tutorial lily, I can guarantee NOBODY is going to copy that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
No need for a fringe tutorial lily, I can guarantee NOBODY is going to copy that
Exactly what I thought! Definitely an undisclosed ad for the portable GHD.
Absolutely nobody wants to know how that fringe is styled.

Reactions: 3
Lily on her instagram stories "I haven't bought something that I really really love for so long" - why did you buy so much stuff that you don't love?! That could be a very easy way of cutting down unnecessary consumption of fast fashion, just buy stuff that you truly love.

Reactions: 12
Lily on her instagram stories "I haven't bought something that I really really love for so long" - why did you buy so much stuff that you don't love?! That could be a very easy way of cutting down unnecessary consumption of fast fashion, just buy stuff that you truly love.
She's so wasteful and the epitome of everything that's wrong with fast fashion.

Reactions: 14
That sums it up for me. So she hasn’t bought anything she really loves in ages but is happy to shill any old tat to her followers via an affiliate link. That’s before you even consider the implications of so much overconsumption. I’ll admit I used to have a shopping problem, I’d buy clothes, not wear them and charity shop them, sometimes in the space of a couple of months. But even with all the awareness now of fast fashion and it’s negative impacts, Lily still feeds into it massively.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.