Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her haircut, but I definitely think it would look more flattering without the fringe.

Reactions: 2
She shared a screen grab in her stories of someone calling her a poser. She said something like “I’ve dressed alternative my entire adult life” and now both the post and the comment (was on the pic of her in the white dress) are gone… mysterious.

I also don’t think she’s ever shopped anywhere but the high street and asos so not sure where she gets the idea she’s even remotely alternative from.
That was me 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Lily, the hair is truly awful. Why do you do this to yourself?

You just know if raccoon tails came back into fashion Lily would have a whole head of them.

Reactions: 13
😊Thanks!

Her mother's house did look pretty amazing though. Listen Mummy Melrose, if you start an Instagram showing your renovations, you'll probably overtake Lily's follower count in a few months!
In Ludlow (where she is from) there is a massive square in the middle of the town and the bakery is pretty much bang centre, there is a castle in Ludlow too which is right next to it so they probably do pretty well tbf. I mean they’ve got to pay for her London rent for her somehow…

Reactions: 2
Definitely not just you! Her boob is popping out, the bottoms look too tight and it honestly looks like she has a bulge between her legs ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Lily asked people for tips on how to make cold brew, then admits she can’t be asked to make it herself and just buys a concentrate 😂 the height of laziness! Cold brew is so so easy to make in bulk.

• Haha
So Lily asked people for tips on how to make cold brew, then admits she can’t be asked to make it herself and just buys a concentrate 😂 the height of laziness! Cold brew is so so easy to make in bulk.
TBH, making proper cold brew is a pain in the arse but not so much if you drink a litre of it a day...

Reactions: 1
How is it a pain in the arse? Cos you have to prepare it in advance?
Because you have to drip luke warm water through coffee or soak it for hours and go back to stir a few times. If, like Lily (and myself), you drink a lot of coffee that’s worth it but if you want a decent cold brew it’s not a 5 minute job. If she drinks a litre a day then she should batch make it - it’s far better! But I can also see why she wouldn’t.

Reactions: 3
I stir the coffee while pouring the water in but then just leave it to soak for 24 hours in the fridge and it’s perfectly good IMO. Anyway, Lily has plenty of free time to do things like that, not like she’s working a busy job.

Reactions: 5
I think everyone makes it differently! At least you’re not like my old housemate who poured in boiling water and whacked it in the fridge 😳. Lily does have time, maybe she doesn’t have the space in her shared flat? She never really shows much of it!

• Haha
Not sure how to post pictures on here but I'm shocked at the newest photo on her grid. I have nothing against fillers or botox but wow they look like they've been done so heavy handedly

Reactions: 3
Her fringe in that picture. There is probably a way to make it look good but she:s not figured it out yet.

Her fringe in that picture. There is probably a way to make it look good but she:s not figured it out yet.
They look a little bit better when they're parted and look more like curtain bangs, but even then. Can't make a dollar out of fifteen cents.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.