Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really random but I swear she made a big deal about having a latex allergy a few years ago? But has just bought some latex pillow? There was something else latex a few weeks ago that I was like ??? At but I have no idea if I’m remembering right
She was!! It was at the same time that she was scared of pencils wasn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was!! It was at the same time that she was scared of pencils wasn’t it?
Yes hahaha! I love that people also remember this because I totally thought of it when I saw the OP mention the latex thing.
Why do I remember these random people's phobias tho 😭😭😭

Reactions: 3
I definitely remember the latex thing. Didn’t she mention it when she was briefly vlogging?

Reactions: 1
Omg I’m so glad that I haven’t completely made this up looks like I’m not losing the plot after all 😂

Reactions: 2
She looks like she can't sit down or breathe in those toyshop jeans.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Milkteef has had to give in and get a real job? I don’t follow her anymore
I remember she did a Q&A on Instagram Stories a while back and she said she got a full time job outside of blogging. If I remember correctly, she didn't plan it, it just sort of happened. Honestly, good on her. I enjoyed her content, but it's good to move forward.

Reactions: 9
I remember she did a Q&A on Instagram Stories a while back and she said she got a full time job outside of blogging. If I remember correctly, she didn't plan it, it just sort of happened. Honestly, good on her. I enjoyed her content, but it's good to move forward.
Good on her. I feel like some influencers seem to think it will last forever. Some I’m sure will be successful for quite some time but I don’t think it’s realistic for all of them.

Reactions: 6
I like it when an influencer gets a proper job. I mean it’s great getting a load of free lipstick but you’ve really got to sell your soul for it

Reactions: 9
Lily did used to claim she had a latex allergy and pencil phobia. When Lily returned from her hiatus with her new illnesses she seemed to drop all her previous illnesses, phobias and allergies.
It’s really worrying how many illnesses, phobias and allergies Lily has claimed to have had and contradicted over the years. She really does have Munchausen traits.

I remember Milkteef saying she stopped blogging due to mental health. Not that there is anything wrong with plastic surgery but I remember her having a nose and boob job in quick succession whilst she was still so young, if you’re that self conscious over your physical appearance I can imagine social media is not the best place to be.
I still follow her on IG for old times sake and I find it a bit mad how she is still occasionally sent PR packages, it must be five years since she stopped blogging?

Reactions: 7
If I remember correctly, I think Milkteef got a job as a receptionist at a car garage. Something like that anyway. I think she did it for more stable income to get a mortgage. Oh those were the glory days when Lily, Kate & Emma were like a little witchy blogger coven.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I remember correctly, I think Milkteef got a job as a receptionist at a car garage.
Yes I think you’re absolutely right. It’s funny though “receptionist at a car garage” *could* be a glam receptionist at Mercedes-Benz but I instantly thought of those dodgy local garages, probably owned by a guy called Tony or Steve, with FHM calendars on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes I think you’re absolutely right. It’s funny though “receptionist at a car garage” *could* be a glam receptionist at Mercedes-Benz but I instantly thought of those dodgy local garages, probably owned by a guy called Tony or Steve, with FHM calendars on the wall.
Same 😂😂

• Haha
Milkteef talked about her mental health a few years ago, around the time her boyfriend ran the London marathon for a mental health charity.
Emma was never a full-time blogger even at her peak she was working in a shoe shop.

As we're talking jobs - I remember Lily making a video on her vlog channel where she admitted she lacked ambition and had always seen herself just pottering about as a housewife.

I think she expected to be settled down by now, thereby opting out of the workplace entirely. Obviously it hasn't worked out that way, which is why she's so directionless, resentful and lacks the drive to do anything more taxing than affiliate linking.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.