Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it her saggy tits? 🤣 Every time she has them out I want to drag her to a bra fitting. Those poor puppies need some support!
I’m sure she recently said she was a 36D bra size or something and I was just like, where?! She used to talk about being quite flat chested, and I don’t think they’ve changed much.

Reactions: 8
Her boobs would look a lot better if she wore a bra that actually fits and a style that pushes them up a bit.

It also looks like she hasn’t grasped that she needs to pull all the breast tissue into the bra cup and then re-arrange her boobs inside the cup - like literally the fatty pockets next to her armpit can be pulled into the bra. Her boobs will look fuller if she does this.

Reactions: 12
Yes!! How did you guess??! 😲

I’m quite a bit older than lily, but was surprised at how droopy they looked for her age. Mine aren’t like that.

I'm glad someone else said this because I'm currently breastfeeding my second child, breastfed my first 4 years ago and they're not like this at all 🥴 didn't she have a boob job as well?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm glad someone else said this because I'm currently breastfeeding my second child, breastfed my first 4 years ago and they're not like this at all 🥴 didn't she have a boob job as well?
I’m also breastfeeding and mine are still perky 😂 I wonder if it has something to do with her weight changes instead?

Reactions: 7
Even in Brighton Lily’s boobs looked a bit on the saggy side, she’s never worn bras that actually fit and give her support.

Considering Lily likes to say she has an autoimmune disease she seems to be hellbent on doing all the things you’re not supposed to do, or take great caution with - fillers, fake nails, tattoos and especially piercings. I would imagine most are not recommended to RA sufferers either.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m also breastfeeding and mine are still perky 😂 I wonder if it has something to do with her weight changes instead?
Some women do get saggier from weight gain and then loss, and some do from breastfeeding, but mostly I think it has to do more with the shape of your boobs and how well you fit your bras. I suspect her boobs were a shape more prone to sagging to begin with.

If Lily’s been wearing bras that don’t fit her or suit her boob shape, and never actually scooping all her boob tissue in and rearranging, then she won’t be getting any decent support, so yeah, by age 30 (with an added weight gain and subsequent minor loss added in and a lack of exercise to keep her chest muscles firm), it makes sense she’s very saggy.

Reactions: 6
Lily literally the kind of person who would go on a date and constantly say 'oh I'm not like other girls'. I can imagine her ordering an old fashioned (when so many women order beers or whiskey it's so common) and be super braggy and then saying again 'oh I'm not like other girls, girls usually order a G&T or something, but not me 💁‍♀️'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some women do get saggier from weight gain and then loss, and some do from breastfeeding, but mostly I think it has to do more with the shape of your boobs and how well you fit your bras. I suspect her boobs were a shape more prone to sagging to begin with.

If Lily’s been wearing bras that don’t fit her or suit her boob shape, and never actually scooping all her boob tissue in and rearranging, then she won’t be getting any decent support, so yeah, by age 30 (with an added weight gain and subsequent minor loss added in and a lack of exercise to keep her chest muscles firm), it makes sense she’s very saggy.
They look like they’re being dragged down! Could be genetics as to why they’re so droopy already.

Reactions: 6
Why does she think it’s shocking to know she doesn’t have a tattoo. She thinks she’s so quirky, it’s so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One of my favourite cringe Lily moments was when she lived in Brighton and acted like she was the first person to discover Tapestery by Carole King, one of the best selling albums in the world. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh god she makes me cringe. In her 30's and thinking she's something special. She really is the epitome of 'not like other girls'. Very very high opinion of herself to say she doesn't really...DO anything?

I've wondered about her boobs. I think they're probably a shape that just look that way, which obviously she can't do anything about - tits are tits! However she isn't wearing a properly fitted bra. I think she thinks they're bigger than they are? Like wearing a D cup when she needs a B or C? Therefore they never look supported or scooped into the cup, they're just knocking about in a cup that has far too much volume.

Reactions: 12
Wow 30-something here who fakes that personally!! Boobs don’t just drop when you hit 30. Maybe when you’re 70??
I’m in my 30s too. I was just taking the piss! But hers are droopy for her age. Don’t take it personally.

I’m in my 30s too. I was just taking the piss! But hers are droopy for her age. Don’t take it personally.
@Burrito88 reading my comment back, it sounds like I was being snappy at you 😂 I wasn’t!! 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.