Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyRose

Can’t believe the amount of stuff she’s listed in the past hour or so. Probably more than I’ve got in my entire wardrobe . Mad to know how much stuff these influencers have and clearly never wear
I've had a quick look and I'm wondering if none of these things fit her anymore now she's lost weight?

Reactions: 2

Vixen88

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s ever thought about getting a job in graphic design? I’m sure she has a degree in it. Then again, why work if you can pay your rent via shopping on affiliated links FFS
Didn’t she drop out of uni? Can’t imagine many bloggers being able to handle a normal job.

She’s definitely asking herself, who the hell wants a recommendation for an oversized t-shirt?

Her boyfriend from when she lived in Brighton? Lily said he left her for someone else I don’t know if he cheated but I do remember she used to say she had a mentally abusive, controlling relationship and it was obviously about him. In true Lily style her stories didn’t add up.
She claimed he stopped her wearing a pair of gold shoes to a NYE party because she’d be too tall. She already said in earlier video she didn’t wear the gold shoes because they didn’t go with her outfit and she showed the shoes in a different video and they were flat, literally a 1cm heel is that even considered a heel?

I remember when she was best friends with VIPXO but they don’t even seem to follow each other on IG anymore. She was a bridesmaid at both of Zoe’s weddings, do they still talk?
Yeh what is the tea with vipxo? Sorry, new to this thread

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Does anyone else notice that head wobble she does when she talks to camera? I don’t know why but it really irritates me! Can a head wobble seem condescending, because it does!

clonicks

I followed lily in my teens when she was on YouTube and remember the “ombré” video 😂. I have just come across her Instagram account and she’s not grown up at all literally the same style which is fine but maybe she should add a more grown up twist to it now seeing as though it’s been over 10 years

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I hope she’s okay where ever she is. I
She was tweeting about wrestling last night, she’s fine. I think she’s done a runner back to her mum’s and is keeping quiet for fear of criticism. Bet her outspoken pal Zoe London won’t be happy about her flouting the rules
i figured she was with family. Fair enough I say, as long as she’s not travelling to and from her place and her parents.

Reactions: 1

Pandap

Chatty Member
So Lily asked people for tips on how to make cold brew, then admits she can’t be asked to make it herself and just buys a concentrate 😂 the height of laziness! Cold brew is so so easy to make in bulk.
TBH, making proper cold brew is a pain in the arse but not so much if you drink a litre of it a day...

snarkvark

VIP Member
looks like Lily is a Florence GIven wannabe!!

Anyone go to the event to meet Lily/the others? I didn’t recognise any of the other names and just follow Lily out of misplaced nostalgia. Really surprised she’d agree to take part!
where was this???

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I didn’t realise she took a year off and going through her feed she’s been active all through 2019 and 2020 — am I missing something?

Edit: nevermind lol you just meant she moved back home for a year.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I genuinely don't understand why she lives where she does when she, Covid aside, never leaves the house, except to get ugly fake nails. All she does is post boring outfit pictures in her bedroom? She doesn't take pictures of anything outside her flat, not even of a tree in a park. As far as I know she doesn't have a job, so she doesn't need to be in London-so why is she?
Why doesn't she move back home and rent a one bed place cheaper (I assume where she's from is cheaper?). That way she will have her own private space and can decorate it as she likes etc. They'd be more affiliate link opportunities for house stuff in it for her at the very least?
I feel like she's trying to relive her student days.
While I agree with you on many points, I jinks ahe actually lives with genuine friends so is doing it for her social lifestyle hopefully meeting someone.

When she lived in Brighton she only seemed to hang with Emma blackery, and always seemed unhappy tbh. constantly organising her tip of a wardrobe and she put on a lot of weight which she claims was fluid from her arthritis and the wrong meds.

Maybe if she gets a bf would move?

Whoever asked how can she constantly be shopping, buying new clothes, yet ways look the same?

Spot on! 🤭

She should do more ' I tried this aesthetic looks' she has enough stuff in her wardrobe to do this is already. Or my mum/mate/zoe London chooses my outfit for the day.

Last edited: