Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My theory is she hasn’t realised you’re meant to curl/flick curtain bangs under. It does sound wrong, but that’s how you get them to sit nicely. She’s deffo flicking them out and it’s really not it
I think she is going for that 70s Charlie‘s angels-look? If so, she has improved. In her earlier fringe-days that style wasn’t recognizable at all, now it is.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Lily's back!
Well, sort of. A year's hiatus of living back with her mum due to rheumatoid arthritis and she has apparently managed to get the worst of the RA under control and moved back to the big smoke. Alas no you tube, but she's doing instagram a lot. I like that ahe appears to have remaind loyal to everyone.

Toughts?

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Really annoys me too. She was so mad when people were saying they are hard to break in. It’s just a fact! I had some and ended up selling them, have never had my feet cut up so much I was in agony
I had some Jadon boots, they were a nightmare to break in, I tried for over a year and then gave in and sold them!

Orangesocks182

She just cut y'all off??

Mean girl vibes confirmed i guess 😕

Do you have any goss about her bf who cheated on her and broke her spirit ??
Haha well didn’t cut me off as I wasn’t friendly with her, she always came across as intimidating at house parties and stuff 😅😅 but yeah it’s strange she’s not close with those people anymore.

Nope I don’t know anything about her ex unfortunately that was after she had left college and wasn’t anyone I know ! Wish I did though haha

Pettyprep

Hey, new poster but long time lurker here :)

The pic in this post ^^ (sorry not sure if I've copied it properly) is very edited, if you look at the hands and wrists as well. So unnecessary 🙄

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She is making instagram presets so is keeping her skills set sharp. I think she is in a housesare atm, i would love her to vlog but i think it is way too much worl for very little financial reward. Insta influencer seems to be her new path. Is she on tiktock?

Bilbo16

VIP Member
She's done a swipe up for her slippers every day this week. Honestly what the fuck.

Why doesn't she try doing some actual work to produce content? I've honestly not seen anyone but Lily use that many aff links over and over again for random shit she either owns or 'wants to get'.
I’m pretty sure she must be doing something else. Working freelance doing graphic design or something, I genuinely can’t believe that she’s making enough to live on just by affiliate links, she’s probably making a good amount but I really don’t believe that’s her only income

CoraSP

Chatty Member
Yeah... Even she doesn't look too certain in the video! Awful frills in unflattering places and awful under-dress. And white? No thanks

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
The whole green velvet dress story was clearly just to brag that she fits in a size 10. She never ever used to mention size or would get pissy if people asked for size as a reference!
I tried to keep count if how many dresses she ended up with. Tbh i didn't think it was cute, i liked the green check one she wore the day before from H&M though, everything else not so much.

How did she drop that weight i wonder, she looked like a size 18 (or more?) Before, and now down to a 10/12. Impressive! I hope she's still vegan, i saw she had the hello fresh spicy cauliflower wings on her stories.